Once you get inside there is an open gallery with a double bedroom fully furnished in typical Tuscan style and an archway leading to the lounge area.
The ground floor also includes a small single bedroom and a bathroom with shower .
- The kitchen is located in a living area which include also fireplace, small hi-fi and TV.
- The cooking area is made in tipycal Tuscan style with stone kitchen and a big furniture .
- The eat-in kitchen offers any gourmet range and with also machine for American coffee.
- The table is large enough for six people and the room is large and comfortable.
- From the kitchen you can get to the back door which takes to the outside garden where you can find an umbrella with chairs for Al Fresco dinner surrounded by the view of S.Giusto Valley.
Double bedroom: From the lounge area you can get to the ground floor double bedroom fully furnished .
Single bedroom: From the double bedroom we get to the single bedroom which we recommend mostly for kids. Beside the single bedroom there is a fully equipped bathroom with shower.
Master Double Bedroom: From the lounge area there are 2 ramps of wooden stairs which takes to the Master double bedroom also fully furnished with a desk with telephone and computer with internet connection.
Laundry : Outside the Guest house there is small laundry area with washer. At the back of the owners house there is the swimming pool set in the olive terraces and surrounded by the olive trees. Surrounding the pool there are outdoor furniture for your hours of relax or for Al Fresco dining.
- Air conditioning on master double bedroom
- Central heating
- Internet broadband
- Hi-fi stereo system
- Swimming Pool
- Large garden
- Trails throught nearby woods
- 'Camillia Festival' in March
- Tennis courts 1 Km.