If you really want to take advantage of your luxury villa holiday, it's worth exploring the local area - whether that's down to the local boulangerie to pick up some fresh bread for breakfast or heading into the nearest city to soak up some serious culture. Hiring a car gives you the freedom to strike off on your own without having to grapple with public transport - and it's all the easier should you decide to grab a case of wine for the trip or pick up a few local bargains!
We recommend Holiday Extras. They search thousands of destinations to bring you the best holiday car rental, so you don't have to. They can save you time and money with their car rental comparison to find you cheap car hire worldwide and in the UK.
Holiday Extras cover an extensive range of international and UK car hire locations, so whether you are looking to find global or national car rentals, their car hire comparison tool can help.
- Available in over 110 countries and 17,000 locations
- 3 quick and easy steps to cheap car hire
- Guaranteed the best price available
Private Car Transfer
If you’d rather not do any driving on you holiday, you’ll still want to get from the airport to your villa without hassle. The smoothest way to get where you’re going is by hiring a door-to-door car transfer. Our partners at Holiday Taxis offer you airport to city and resort transfers in over 21,000 destinations in over 150 countries around the world.
- Comfortable transport from/to airports
- Wide choice of vehicles, including cars, minibuses & limousines
- Outstanding value & quality
- Pre-book online and avoid queues for a hassle free arrival
Private Transfer to Ski Resorts
Our partner Ski Lifts is an award-winning specialist airport transfer agency with over 16 years’ experience getting skiers and snowboarders to their destinations. With the best local suppliers across 14 counties, Ski Lifts will help you start your holiday the right way.
- Transfers to 200+ resorts in Europe and America
- 24/7 assist while you are travelling
- Get to your destination safely and comfortably