Keen to jump-start your career by working in one of the travel industry's top brands? Passionate about travel? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Apply now for the existing vacancies we've listed below, or just email us your CV for future openings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Oliver's Travels on our About Us page.
Oliver's Travels is seeking applications for the position of Finance Administrator. This is a new post and is offered for 3 days per week (ideally Monday, Wednesday, Friday but we can be flexible with days and hours of work). We are a small luxury holiday villa company - you would be joining our enthusiastic and vibrant team in Clapham.
The Finance Administrator will report to the Financial Controller & Director. The main responsibility of the post is the maintenance of financial records, the processing of income and expenditure, purchase of goods and services and the undertaking of a range of financial reporting and administrative tasks.
Responsibilities of the Finance Administrator
- Administer Accounts Payable
- Administer day-to-day finances
- Manage online banking including online payments and transfers
- Prepare monthly accounting reconciliations
- Administer payment of bills, invoices and staff expense claims
- Ensure financial controls are adhered to
- Assist in preparation of year-end audit
- With the Finance Director, improve financial controls within the organization
- Assist with procurement and risk management processes
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Director of Finance or Financial Controller
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT Skills, particularly in Excel & MS Office Package
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good general accounting experience; with sound debit and credit comprehension and reconciliations experience
- Hands-on experience in small/medium organization desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge and experience of accounting software packages (ideally Quickbooks)
- Previous experience in financial control
Concierge - Sales Team
We are looking for a friendly new member to join our Concierge & Sales Team.
Typical duties include:
- Dealing on a day to day with customer enquiries and providing a high level of customer service to all clients
- Apart from selling our villa holidays, you are expected to provide travel advice and promote the Oliver's Travels brand.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Building and expanding our client list
- Meeting profit or sales targets
- Providing feedback and proactively contributing to team performance
- Property inspection visits in the UK and abroad - yup, you get to travel!
- An insatiable appetite for sales
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus to build lasting relationships with partners and customers
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make clients feel loved
- Organized and efficient - Able to respond to customers enquiries as quickly as possible
- A passion for boutique and luxury travel
- Availability to work full time on a rotating shift, including weekends
- Passionate about traveling
- Experience is travel sales
- Flexibility to travel both locally and internationally
- Fluency in French, Spanish, Italian.
- Working hours are 9-6 at our offices, 5 days a week (occasional weekend cover required).
Working hours are 9-6 at our offices, 5 days a week (occasional weekend cover required).
Other benefits: You’ll be working in a team of young, hard-working and passionate travellers from a range of countries! Breakfast, drinks and early finish Fridays all on the company!
Send your CV to email@example.com
We are looking for a friendly Product Assistant to join our Product Team.
Typical Duties Include:
• Loading/updating properties on website and partner sites
• Data entry (CRM, Salesforce, Booking System)
• Assisting sales team with general queries (pricing, availability etc.)
• Preparing and adding content
• Support product team and directors in various tasks
• Liaising with marketing team in securing special offers and helping with the promotion of properties
• Liaising with international suppliers
• Helping to resolve supplier queries and issues
• Providing feedback and proactively contributing to team performance
• Promoting the company and maintaining excellent working relationships with its supplier at all times
• Strong MS Office Skills
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Excellent written English
• Excellent organisational, communication & interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to solve problems and use initiative
• Good with admin tasks
• Good team player
• Previous experience in travel product desirable
• Fluency in written and spoken French desirable
• Fluency in Spanish/Italian/Portuguese/Greek an advantage
• Photoshop skills an advantage
Other benefits: You’ll be working in a team of hard-working and passionate travellers from a range of countries. Breakfast, drinks and early Friday finish (+ pub drinks) all on the company!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intern / Work Placement
Are you considering a career in travel? We have three work placement opportunities available (product, sales and marketing). The positions are best suited to an undergraduate needing a work placement as part of their degree but they are not limited to this.
Send send your CV to email@example.com