Like it? Add to favourites to compare and share
Like it? Don't miss out
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind within 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund.
Full refund if you change your mind within 48hrs.
What Oliver loves…
- Villa Kasseri is an absolutely brand spanking new villa in spectacular surroundings with magnificent views of the resort
- World-class facilities from the PGA National Cyprus Golf Course & Academy, Tennis Courts, Horse Riding Club, Retreat Spa and Beauty Clinic, state-of-the-art Gym and Kids Club
- The perfect villa for a family holiday, access to a range of adult, children and family activities within the complex, just a short distance from the airport and Paphos Old Town by car, and the safety of a gated complex for peace of mind and security
- Please see the "extras" tab for a full list of all the fabulous services included in the rental price!
*EARLY BIRD 2023*
Book a 2023 villa holiday by 28th February and receive:
- A welcome hamper on arrival
- Up to £100 private chef voucher
- Trees planted to offset 110% of your villa stay
Villa Kasseri is a brand new luxurious three-bedroom villa stylishly furnished and fully equipped with all of the latest modern technology on the newly constructed Grand Poseidon complex. Nestled in the spectacular setting of the Aphrodite Hills Resort, this east-facing property enjoys stunning views. The resort boasts a world-class PGA National Golf Course & Academy, tennis courts and training, horse riding club, Retreat Spa and beauty clinic, a Kids Club, and a mini town Village Square. The perfect place for you and your family to enjoy an activity centred and yet relaxing holiday, just a short twenty-minute drive from Paphos airport, with the idyllic blues of the Mediterranean Sea as a backdrop.
This stylish new villa is light and airy, the designers have paid attention to detail inside and out, with the best quality Italian style kitchen, luxurious marble bathrooms, and marble or parquet flooring throughout. The accommodation comprises an open-plan ground floor living area, and a second floor with three bedrooms: a king-size master en-suite master bedroom, and two twin rooms with a shared family bathroom with bath. A complimentary luxury food parcel welcomes you and your family to the villa, a veritable hamper stuffed with delicious goodies and staples to kick-start your stay. The villa is cleaned daily, and branded bathroom amenities are included as part of the package, not to mention the complimentary bathrobes and slippers too, and of course Wi-Fi and air-conditioning throughout.
The detached villa is set in its own terraced plot, a covered veranda gives plenty of shade during the hot summer months, furnished with a table and chairs to seat six, and a paved side area with a BeefEater gas barbecue, perfect for preparing delicious al fresco dining. Comfortable chairs under the shaded area are the ideal place to relax after a round of golf or a game of tennis on a hot summer’s day. Jump in and cool off in your own private pool, before relaxing on the surrounding sunbeds.
What you should know…
- Please note that rental of the villa does not include access to the onsite Aphrodite Hills Hotel or the TUI Sensatori brand facilities or amenities, including restaurants and bars, children’s’ splash pool, evening entertainment, and the hotel courtyard
- Two of the bedrooms feature twin beds and may therefore be better suited to children or friends sharing
Villa Kasseri is a luxurious 3-bedroom villa, sleeping 6 guests with private pool on the fabulous Aphrodite Hills Resort. The village square, spa, golf clubhouse and tennis academy are all just a short stroll, making this a highly desirable choice.
- Open-plan living & dining area with terrace access
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, balcony access and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom with twin beds and balcony access
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Family bathroom
- Private swimming pool
- Dining facilities
- Air conditioning
- Nespresso machine
- Washing machine
- Iron & board
- Travel cot & highchair available on request
- Safe deposit box
- Parking space
- Access to Aphrodite Hills services and facilities (please see "Extras" tab for further details)
Villa Kasseri is situated in the newly developed Grand Poseidon complex within the Aphrodite Hills Resort. Situated on the South West of the beautiful island of Cyprus, set in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea, the resort is short twenty minute drive from Paphos airport, along the dramatic southern Cyprus coastline to the valley of the Troodos mountains, where the villa is set within the ravine.
Aphrodite Hills Resort is a 5-star luxury destination in Cyprus, recognised in Europe as a prime holiday location providing unique accommodation and activities with a comprehensive portfolio of a combination of both sport and leisure pursuits. A destination that attracts and embraces families, businessmen, athletes, honeymooners...and the dreamy star gazers, which could be why it’s aptly named after Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love. The resort is set in a gated community that also offers access to the Village Square, a tiny town in its own right with a supermarket, freshly made bread from the bakery, a pharmacy and medical centre just in case of emergencies, bike rental for exploring the complex and local area, Costa Coffee for that must-have cappuccino, a Haagen-Dazs ice cream parlour (yes please!), as well as a pub, a tavern, and an Italian trattoria, not to mention the obligatory Greek kebab house, Indian restaurant, and a beer garden – what more could you ask for!
Whilst on holiday why not take a short trip into Paphos and enjoy some traditional Greek-Cypriot culture. A town as old as Neolithic times, home to the birthplace of Aphrodite, the old city highlights its history with an amphitheatre, tombs, ancient ruins, and a fortress. Explore the ancient history in the local Archaeological Museum, visit the monasteries of Agios Neophytos and Crystoroyiatissa, climb over the ruins of the Forty Columns Fortress, marvel at the mosaics of Nea Paphos, climb the steps of the local lighthouse, go underground at the Agia Solomoni Catacombs, or simply find some peace and quite in the many Greek Orthodox churches throughout the town. After absorbing all that history take a leisurely stroll to the harbour and enjoy some freshly-caught fish for lunch, before cooling off with the kids in the local waterpark. There’s something for everyone and all the family too
Paphos International Airport
Bonamare Beach Club
The villa benefits from access to the Aphrodite Hills Resort Kids Club. Located in the heart of the resort the Kids Club caters for children aged 3-12 years old. The Kids Club has a child-friendly indoor and outdoor shaded activity area, which are operated and supervised by professional trained experienced and qualified childcare team, who love looking after the younger guests. Open from 9am – 5pm, the club has various play areas, an activity pool, and activities. Vouchers can be purchased by the hour or in blocks of twenty hours. Highlights include arts and crafts sessions, sporting events, splash pool and creative play.
Within the resort children may enjoy tennis lessons, honing their serve from the professional in-house coach at the Tennis Academy, or saddle up and ride a pony with a horse-riding session, before getting into the swing of things trying their hand at golf with the pro at the Golf Academy, they too could be the next Tiger Woods, the resort also hosts a children’s playground, soccer and rugby clubs, and not forgetting there’s nothing like a swim in your own villa pool.
Outside of the resort there is the Paphos Aphrodite Water Park, super splashing fantastic fun and water slides for your kids and all the family, then why not try your hands or should we say feet at Segway riding, or a release their inner Lewis Hamilton at the local Go-Karting circuit
Baby and Toddler Equipment
- High Chair(s)
Kids Activities Close-by
- Walk to Restaurant
- <1hr to Airport
- Tennis Nearby
- Outdoor Pursuit & Activities
- Tourist Towns & Villages
Exclusive Elite Villas “Added Value Services’ included in the rental price:
- Private transfer to and from the Airport (one each way)
- Daily Clean of property
- Complimentary Luxury Food Parcel in the property upon arrival which includes: Mineral Water, Sparkling Water, Tea, Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed Milk, Fresh Full-fat Milk, Nespresso Capsules, Filter Coffee, Wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White Bread, Brown Bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey slices, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crisps, Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian Almond & Raisin Cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt, Washing Powder, Kitchen Roll.
- Branded Bathroom Amenities (including Bathrobes, Slippers, Shampoo & Conditioner, Mini Soap Bar, Shower Gel, Shower Cap, Toothbrush & Toothpaste, Shaving Kit, Body Lotion, Sewing Kit, Mini Shoe shining sponge).
- Kids’ Club - Free unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club (ages 3-12 years only), valid for duration of stay. Baby crèche excluded.
- The Retreat Spa – complimentary access to The Retreat Spa Gym, valid for duration of stay (locker not included)
- Luxury Collection Benefit Card (offers discounts at selected Village Square Outlets & preferential rates at Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy, Golf, Riding Club & Cycling Centre)
Aphrodite Hills Resort Features:
- Bonamare Beach Club is located just 15km from Aphrodite Hills in Timi.
- The beach operates from May – October.
- It is a beautiful combination of sand and pebbles, with crystal clear blue waters stretching as far as the eye can see.
- Beach Facilities: showers & changing facilities, restaurant 7 bar, sunbeds 7 parasols, on-beach waiter service, car parking, lifeguard, complimentary Wi-Fi
Village Square Amenities
- Selection of restaurants & bars
Village Square Dining Options
- Zimi Restaurant
- Pithari Tavern
- The Anoi Pub
- The Golf Clubhouse
- Gate to India
- Ladi & Rigani Kebab House
- Beer Garden
- Costa Coffee
- Häagen-Dazs Ice-cream Parlour
The Retreat Spa
- Offers a variety of indulgent, pampering Treatments & Packages. In collaboration with the world-renowned spa brand, ELEMIS.
- Treatments include Facials, Body Wraps, Exfoliations, Massages, Hydrotherapy, Stone Therapy, Manicures and Pedi-cures.
- Features: outdoor infinity swimming pool, Hydro pool, Sauna and steam
- Fully-equipped gym
- Open 6 days a week, April to November 7am to 7pm (the gym is closed on Sundays)
- Aphrodite Hills Resort is Europe’s multi-awarded golf and leisure development on a 2.3 million sqm plot, in Cyprus.
- Spread out over 6,289 metres, the golf division consists of a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course, a unique Clubhouse and Restaurant, a branded pro-shop and GPS buggy fleet. This awarded professional Golf Course, also GEO Certified, is designed for golfers of all standards and ages it has attained the highest standard recognition in golf – the PGA National Cyprus. The first and only golf course in Cyprus carrying the prestigious PGA title.
- Please enquire for at the time of booking for accurate green fee pricing information.
Aphrodite Hills Golf Academy caters for golfers of all abilities, from beginners to the experienced player and features the following:
- First class practice facilities, including a large double-ended Driving Range with targets and distance markers.
- The short game facilities include Pitching and Chipping Greens with bunkers and 2 generously sized Putting Greens.
- The Golf Academy offers a wide range of programmes for golfers of all ages and abilities, under the expert tutelage of our experienced PGA golf professionals - Danny Heard and Robert Reynolds.
- Please enquire for at the time of booking for accurate golf tuition pricing information.
- Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy, is located next to the Village square and is the perfect place for all tennis enthusiasts, offering players a range of exciting tennis coaching, court rental and tennis services. The Tennis Academy hosts Tennis & Padel lessons, tournaments, and all-day play for both adults and children.
- Academy Features: 9 Floodlit courts (5 Plexi-Cushion Hard courts & 4 European Red Clay courts), 2 Padel Courts (the first and in Cyprus), Tennis Academy Pro Shop stocking a range of clothing, racquets, shoes and accessories, Lounge Bar – Relax with a drink and enjoy live tennis events. Free Wi-Fi.
- Coaching Programme: The Academy has a team of highly qualified coaching professionals available for 12 months of the year with classes aimed at players of all levels and ages.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate pricing information.
- 1 Court – 13m X 23m (Casali Super soft Surface), 28m Long & 15m Wide, 10 feet height of basketball ring and adjustable for children, Lounge Bar – Relax with a drink and enjoy all sport activities. (Free Wi-Fi)
- Basket balls are available for rent or sales at the Tennis Academy.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate court hire pricing information.
Dream Team Soccer School
- The Stunning Aphrodite Hills 5* Resort in association with the Dream Team Soccer School, a UK based professional soccer and sports coaching organisation, are delighted to offer kids the opportunity to develop their soccer skills as part of their holiday at Aphrodite Hills Resort. The Dream Team Soccer School offers professional training for Boys & Girls of all ages and abilities.
- All of the coaches are qualified and trained to work with children. The Dream Team Soccer School operates a full programme during the UK School holidays & also offer a part programme out of season. All Children receive an Exclusive Dream Team Certificate and Medal.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate pricing information.
Aspire Cycling Centre
- Located at the heart of the uniquely traditional Village Square, Aspire Cycling pairs premium bike rental services with a high-quality fleet from leading bike manufacturers in the world.
- At Aspire Cycling, you can experience our award-wining customer service paired with a frequently updated bike hire fleet.
- The most popular cycling routes include: The West Troodos Loop, The Santa Barbara Loop, Paphos to Troodos Loop via Aphrodite's Rock.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate bicycle hire pricing.
Aphrodite Hills Riding Club
Located in the picturesque ‘Lakkos tou Frangou’ forestry area of the Resort the Aphrodite Hills Riding Club offers:
- Individual Horse-Riding Lessons are available for any level of riding ability on well-schooled and trained horses and ponies. All private lessons are taught by fully qualified, experienced and friendly instructors.
- All Lessons are taught by fully qualified, experienced, and friendly instructors.
- Guided Trail Rides in beautiful countryside with stunning views and catering for all riding abilities.
- Please enquire for at the time of booking for accurate pricing information.
Kid's Equipment Hire
- Please note that a range of children's equipment is available to hire for a small additional cost per day, please see price examples below, not that the prices are subject to change and all items are subject to availability. A range of other items are available, please enquire at time of booking.
- Highchair: Free of charge if pre-booked
- Travel Cot: Free of charge if pre-booked
- Pushchairs: €4.50 - €9 per day depending on model
- Baby monitor: €3 per day
- Playpen: €4.50 per day
- Stairgate: €5 per day
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||A credit card pre-authorisation will be required upon arrival.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes, included in the rental price|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, included in the rental price|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.|
|Internet access?||Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.|
|Pool heating charge?||For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €65 per day (to be paid to OT prior to travel). Please request at the time of booking. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Minimum stay||Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay|
|Pets welcome?||No pets|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Feb 4th 2023 - Mar 1st 2023||£2,580|
|Mar 1st 2023 - Apr 1st 2023||£2,833|
|Apr 1st 2023 - Apr 16th 2023||£3,713|
|Apr 16th 2023 - May 27th 2023||£3,214|
|May 27th 2023 - Jun 4th 2023||£3,713|
|Jun 4th 2023 - Jul 1st 2023||£3,214|
|Jul 1st 2023 - Sep 1st 2023||£4,212|
|Sep 1st 2023 - Oct 21st 2023||£3,214|
|Oct 21st 2023 - Nov 1st 2023||£3,713|
|Nov 1st 2023 - Nov 11th 2023||£3,214|
|Nov 11th 2023 - Jan 6th 2024||£2,833|
|Jan 6th 2024 - Feb 28th 2024||£2,580|
|Feb 28th 2024 - Mar 30th 2024||£2,833|
|Mar 30th 2024 - Apr 14th 2024||£3,713|
|Apr 14th 2024 - May 25th 2024||£3,214|
|May 25th 2024 - Jun 2nd 2024||£3,713|
|Jun 2nd 2024 - Jun 29th 2024||£3,214|
|Jun 29th 2024 - Aug 7th 2024||£4,212|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Feb 4th 2023 - Mar 1st 2023||€2,701|
|Mar 1st 2023 - Apr 1st 2023||€2,966|
|Apr 1st 2023 - Apr 16th 2023||€3,887|
|Apr 16th 2023 - May 27th 2023||€3,365|
|May 27th 2023 - Jun 4th 2023||€3,887|
|Jun 4th 2023 - Jul 1st 2023||€3,365|
|Jul 1st 2023 - Sep 1st 2023||€4,409|
|Sep 1st 2023 - Oct 21st 2023||€3,365|
|Oct 21st 2023 - Nov 1st 2023||€3,887|
|Nov 1st 2023 - Nov 11th 2023||€3,365|
|Nov 11th 2023 - Jan 6th 2024||€2,966|
|Jan 6th 2024 - Feb 28th 2024||€2,701|
|Feb 28th 2024 - Mar 30th 2024||€2,966|
|Mar 30th 2024 - Apr 14th 2024||€3,887|
|Apr 14th 2024 - May 25th 2024||€3,365|
|May 25th 2024 - Jun 2nd 2024||€3,887|
|Jun 2nd 2024 - Jun 29th 2024||€3,365|
|Jun 29th 2024 - Aug 7th 2024||€4,409|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Feb 4th 2023 - Mar 1st 2023||$2,918|
|Mar 1st 2023 - Apr 1st 2023||$3,205|
|Apr 1st 2023 - Apr 16th 2023||$4,200|
|Apr 16th 2023 - May 27th 2023||$3,636|
|May 27th 2023 - Jun 4th 2023||$4,200|
|Jun 4th 2023 - Jul 1st 2023||$3,636|
|Jul 1st 2023 - Sep 1st 2023||$4,764|
|Sep 1st 2023 - Oct 21st 2023||$3,636|
|Oct 21st 2023 - Nov 1st 2023||$4,200|
|Nov 1st 2023 - Nov 11th 2023||$3,636|
|Nov 11th 2023 - Jan 6th 2024||$3,205|
|Jan 6th 2024 - Feb 28th 2024||$2,918|
|Feb 28th 2024 - Mar 30th 2024||$3,205|
|Mar 30th 2024 - Apr 14th 2024||$4,200|
|Apr 14th 2024 - May 25th 2024||$3,636|
|May 25th 2024 - Jun 2nd 2024||$4,200|
|Jun 2nd 2024 - Jun 29th 2024||$3,636|
|Jun 29th 2024 - Aug 7th 2024||$4,764|
Please note that these prices/rates are a guide only and may not be correct at the current date. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Best Price Guaranteed
- All taxes and fees
- Concierge service
- End of stay cleaning
We work directly with owners so guarantee you won't find this property cheaper anywhere else.
Book this property today for just
The balance of will be due 12 weeks before you travel.
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund, no questions asked!
Please select your arrival and departure dates on the calendar.