Like it? Add to favourites to compare and share
Like it? Don't miss out
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind within 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund.
Full refund if you change your mind within 48hrs.
What Oliver loves…
- Villa Cosima is one of the resort’s ‘Elite’ properties with added value perks including private transfers, a luxury food package, luxury toiletries, daily cleaning, unlimited kids club access, access to the spa and gym and more
- The villa boasts a wonderful position on the eastern plateau of the resort, overlooking the resort’s ravine and the Mediterranean Sea
- Guests enjoy outstanding facilities at Aphrodite Hills including its award-winning, prestigious golf course and golf academy, superb tennis courts, padel tennis courts, a luxury spa, horse riding, soccer, bike hire and some excellent restaurants and cafes
With the most sensational infinity pool overlooking the ravine and the glistening Mediterranean Sea at the renowned, five star Aphrodite Hills Resort, Villa Cosima offers luxurious accommodation for six guests. This beautifully presented, three bedroom ‘Elite’ villa is nestled on the resort’s eastern plateau. It is one of the resort’s most desired locations where you can truly relax in peaceful surroundings.
The five star, luxurious Aphrodite Hills Resort is the first and only comprehensive golf, leisure and real estate development in Cyprus. It is set on a beautiful, historical and mythological hill boasting breathtaking, panoramic views over the Mediterranean Sea and the birthplace of Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love. Guests staying at Villa Cosima enjoy access to all resort activities aside from those in the hotel. This includes golf, tennis, a spa and much more. The villa is one of Aphrodite Hills ‘Elite’ selection, guests staying at Villa Cosima receive additional benefits. These include private transfers to and from the airport, a luxury food parcel full of delicious goodies, branded luxury bathroom products that are replenished during your stay, daily cleaning of the villa, unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club for three to twelve year olds, access to the Retreat Spa and gym during your stay including a personalised consultation with a spa specialist regarding treatments upon request and a luxury collection benefit card which offers discounts and preferential rates throughout the resort. Guests also enjoy access to a holiday residence lounge with a luxury living area, children’s play area and a terrace overlooking the 18th hole of the golf course.
Villa Cosima is smart and stylish. With an open plan living space, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a gorgeous veranda and a beautiful garden, guests enjoy this peaceful haven knowing that the activities offered by Aphrodite Hills are just a short drive away. The entrance to Villa Cosima gives you an immediate warm feeling. The front of the property is beautifully presented with a smart landscaped garden and a smart drive and a pergola styled car port.
The living space enjoys a wonderful flow between the kitchen, dining space and living space. You can relax on sumptuous leather sofas enjoying a movie at the end of a day on the golf course or the tennis courts or prepare a delicious meal in the smart Italian wood kitchen with its excellent appliances and granite worktops. You can dine in style inside or head out to the veranda to enjoy the view and the soft breeze. Villa Cosima enjoys numerous French doors that offer a seamless flow between its tasteful interiors and its wonderful outside space.
The master bedroom suite is incredibly spacious and has been designed brilliantly with a huge amount of space for your holiday wardrobe and sports kit. French doors open to the swimming pool and terrace where you can enjoy your early morning cup of coffee. You will wake up in your sumptuous kingsize bed to beautiful views and can step into your luxury ensuite bathroom with its bath and overhead shower and separate walk-in shower. The room enjoys a very high, characterful ceiling. Villa Cosima also boasts a superbly comfortable double room and a twin bedroom. Guests staying in these rooms share an immaculate bathroom with a shower over the bath. The decor throughout this wonderful villa is calm and natural with some modern art decorating the walls. Villa Cosima also offers a guest cloakroom and a utility room in the basement.
Despite the wonderful interiors, guests staying at Villa Cosima will spend most of their time outside. The raised veranda is brilliantly furnished with contemporary lounge furniture and on a slightly lower level there is a delightful alfresco dining area under a modern gazebo. The barbecue masters amongst you will be thrilled by the quality barbecue provided.
The villa’s infinity swimming pool rests pride of place a few steps down with a seamless view towards the sparkling blue sea. It is surrounded by terrace and lawn, a truly beautiful spot which you will find difficult to leave. The garden borders are brimming with towering Cypress trees, colourful oleander and mature shrubs. You will feel as though you have arrived at your very own slice of paradise.
Aphrodite Hills’ award-winning, championship 18-hole PGA National Cyprus Golf Course was officially opened in 2002, designed by the acclaimed golf course architect and designer Cabell Robinson. In 2017, it was upgraded and reconstructed to gain its current status. It offers a challenging mix of pot bunkers, manicured fairways of lush Bermuda grass and generous tiered greens spread out over 6,289 metres and sprinkled with olive and carob trees. The course is built on two plateaus, separated by a dramatic 130 metre ravine with spectacular views over the Mediterranean. There is a fabulous Clubhouse which overlooks the 18th green and an extensive practice facility with two putting greens and a short game area. Golfers staying at Villa Cosima can rent clubs, manual trolleys and golf buggies with GPS technology so that you can order your snacks and drinks whilst finishing the front nine holes and have it ready at the half-way house. The resort’s Golf Academy caters for golfers of all abilities, offering individual and groups lessons, a double ended driving range and the latest technology to offer expert advice on your game.
The Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy features nine professional tennis courts of which five are plexi-cushion hard courts and four European red clay courts. There are also two padel courts. Guests can enjoy a selection of coaching services including private lessons and courses as well as hard and clay court hire with equipment provided, pro hitting sessions against a coach, ball machine hire and night lights. Tennis players and golfers can purchase an excellent range of clothing and equipment at the Pro-tennis and Pro-golf shops. In addition to golf and tennis, there is a soccer school, basketball, cycling and stables.
The Retreat Spa sits within the resort’s beautiful, fragranced gardens enjoying Mediterranean Sea views. You will quickly surrender to the magical sensations of this sublime spa, one of the best in Europe. Showcasing gorgeous Aegeo Spa products, the spa offers an extraordinary range of treatments and even offers a Pamper and Express Spa for younger guests between six and fifteen years of age. The gym offers cutting edge ‘TechnoGym’ equipment, resistance and free weights, a multi-purpose aerobics studio and fitness classes. The spa also boasts a fabulous, expert hairdressing facility and a juice bar health restaurant which is available to anyone booking a treatment or day package at the spa. Don’t forget to book your personalised consultation!
Aphrodite Hills Resort enjoys a beautiful, lush landscape with a central Village Square where you will discover some wonderful restaurants, shops and bars.
What you should know…
- Please note that rental of the villa does not include access to the onsite Aphrodite Hills Hotel or the TUI Sensatori/Blue brand facilities or amenities, including restaurants and bars, children's splash pool, evening entertainment at the hotel courtyard
- Pool heating is available for an additional charge. If you would like this, please request pool heating at the time of booking if possible
- Living area with terrace access
- Fully-equippd kitchen with dining facilities
- Master bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom with double bed and terrace access
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Family bathroom
- Private infinity-style swimming pool (10m x 5m, heated on request for an additional charge)
- Dining facilities
- Air conditioning
- Nespresso machine
- Washing machine
- Iron & board
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Travel cot & highchair available on request
- Safe deposit box
- Parking space
- Access to Aphrodite Hills services and facilities (please see the "Extras" tab for further details)
Villa Cosima enjoys a privileged spot on the eastern plateau of the magnificent Aphrodite Hills Resort. The villa enjoys superb views of the resort’s ravine sprinkled with greenery and the blue Mediterranean Sea. Aphrodite Hills Resort boasts the best golf course in Cyprus, superior tennis facilities, an outstanding spa, stables, a village hub with shops, bars and restaurants and many other treats.
Aphrodite Hills Resort is located fifteen minutes drive from Paphos International Airport. You will be relaxing at your luxury villa in no time at all. The resort overlooks the fabled birthplace of the Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite and is within very easy reach of Pissouri Beach and village. The village of Pissouri is very characterful. During the summer it hosts a ‘Cyprus night’ in its lovely traffic free village square with dancing and music. The views from Pissouri village are spectacular. It is possible to see the shore line all the way to Limassol and the Troodos mountain range to the north, including Mount Olympus, the highest mountain on the island.
The beautiful, family friendly Bonamare Beach is just 15km away, easily reachable by hire car or by private transfer which can be booked through the Reception desk. You can relax on sun loungers courtesy of the resort and enjoy delicious cocktails in the beach bar. There is a small charge for loungers, parasols and chilled water.
The historic city centre of Paphos is beautiful. It is a recognised site of historic and archaeological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos and the entire town is on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List. This historic Old Town was restored to its former glory in 2017 and is the perfect spot for alfresco dining, watching glorious sunsets, shopping in Kennedy Square and Makariou Avenue or visiting and admiring the unique architecture of the public library. You will discover medieval, Ottoman and neoclassical buildings, some designed by the architect Andreas Christodoulides. Kennedy Square is the main square where there are frequent music events, art exhibitions and dancing. Archbishop Makarios Avenue is the main shopping street, enjoying gorgeous buildings dating back to the 1920’s. The Old Town market sells leather goods, jewellery, souvenirs, sunglasses and designer labels. It is buzzy and fun and next door the Municipality market is perfect for stocking the villa with meat, fish, vegetables and fruit. For a cultural day out you can visit the Tomb of the Kings outside the northern walls of Paphos town and Kato Paphos Archaeological Park which houses impressive Roman mosaics. You will discover both trendy, fine dining restaurants and traditional Cypriot restaurants. Paphos Old Town’s narrow cobbled streets are lined with unique shops selling paintings, silk, porcelain, carved wood, jewellery or food products such as delicious carob syrup, marmalades, honey and Cypriot sweets.
You should make the time to visit the dramatic Troodos Mountains. The scenery is spectacular and amid the cool pine and cedar forests, you will discover some spectacular ancient churches along with spectacular scenery. Ten of the churches have been awarded World Heritage Status in recognition of their incredibly detailed and vibrant Byzantine frescoes.
Paphos International Airport
(5 minute drive)
(5 minute drive)
Bonamare Beach Club
(5 minute drive)
(5 minute drive)
(5 minute drive)
Villa Cosima is one of the resort’s ‘Elite’ villas. It is fabulous for a family holiday. The villa boasts enjoys a fabulous garden with a giant terrace and a huge infinity swimming pool. Being an ‘Elite’ villa, children enjoy unlimited use of the resort children’s club where the young ones are entertained for hours with water games, arts and crafts, talent shows, dance and so much more.
The five star Aphrodite Hills Resort offers an endless list of activities for families. Children enjoy riding at the stables on one of the resort’s beautifully behaved horses and ponies. The Aphrodite Hills Riding Club offers horse riding experiences in the forest of Lakkos Tou Frangou, adjacent to the north end of the resort. It also offers private lessons for beginners or experienced riders, trail riding off-road in beautiful countryside, a Pony Club where children can learn about riding and pony care and a large outdoor arena. The resort’s luxury spa offer special wellness treats for children aged six and over. Young footballers enjoy the Dream Team Soccer School where they get chance to improve their football skills through professional coaching. Tennis coaches are also available for lessons on the resort courts.
Cyprus is home to charming ancient villages and towns, the delightful Akamas National Park, World Heritage Katos Paphos and plenty of iconic sandy beaches. The Paphos region is Cyprus’ most historic area and a fabulous holiday base. The main resort town of Polis Chysochous is worth a stop. It is lively, bright and modern. Paphos is a little like an open-air museum with its history etched on every surface. Little ones enjoy learning about the history, mythology and architecture when stopping at St Paul’s Pillar, the Tomb of the Kings, the medieval castle and Paphos Archaeological Park. The fascinating Kato Paphos Archaeological Park is home to various Roman mosaics, tombs, an amphitheatre and a castle.
Cyprus boasts two exceptional waterparks. Children adore Fassouri Watermania in Limassol and Waterworld Waterpark in Famagusta. Fassouri Watermania enjoys a wave pool, a wet climbing wall, paddle boats, a kamikaze slide, baby bungee swings, a six lane mat slide, tube slides, a water obstacle course, extreme black hole slides, a lazy river, an interactive wet play area and much more. Waterworld Waterpark is also excellent with slides, pools, play areas, an activity pool, a lazy river, a whirlpool, wave pool and many more fun activities.
Ocean Aquarium at Protaras is home to more than one thousand species such as piranhas, stingrays, turtles, crocodiles and penguins. It is a great day out in beautiful 12500 sqm of tropical gardens.
Baby and Toddler Equipment
- High Chair(s)
Kids Activities Close-by
- <1hr to Airport
- Tennis Nearby
- Outdoor Pursuit & Activities
- Tourist Towns & Villages
- Heated Pool
Exclusive Elite Villas “Added Value Services’ included in the rental price:
- Private transfer to and from the Airport (one each way)
- Daily Clean of property
- Complimentary Luxury Food Parcel in the property upon arrival which includes: Mineral Water, Sparkling Water, Tea, Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed Milk, Fresh Full-fat Milk, Nespresso Capsules, Filter Coffee, Wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White Bread, Brown Bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey slices, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crisps, Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian Almond & Raisin Cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt, Washing Powder, Kitchen Roll.
- Branded Bathroom Amenities (including Bathrobes, Slippers, Shampoo & Conditioner, Mini Soap Bar, Shower Gel, Shower Cap, Toothbrush & Toothpaste, Shaving Kit, Body Lotion, Sewing Kit, Mini Shoe shining sponge)
- Kids’ Club - Free unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club (ages 3-12 years only), valid for duration of stay. Baby crèche excluded.
- The Retreat Spa – complimentary access to The Retreat Spa Gym, valid for duration of stay (locker not included)
- Luxury Collection Benefit Card (offers discounts at selected Village Square Outlets & preferential rates at Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy, Golf, Riding Club & Cycling Centre)
Aphrodite Hills Resort Features:
- Bonamare Beach Club is located just 15km from Aphrodite Hills in Timi.
- The beach operates from May – October.
- It is a beautiful combination of sand and pebbles, with crystal clear blue waters stretching as far as the eye can see.
- Beach Facilities: showers & changing facilities, restaurant 7 bar, sunbeds 7 parasols, on-beach waiter service, car parking, lifeguard, complimentary Wi-Fi
Village Square Amenities
- Selection of restaurants & bars
Village Square Dining Options
- Zimi Restaurant
- Pithari Tavern
- The Anoi Pub
- The Golf Clubhouse
- Gate to India
- Ladi & Rigani Kebab House
- Beer Garden
- Costa Coffee
- Häagen-Dazs Ice-cream Parlour
The Retreat Spa
-The award-winning Greco-Roman ‘Retreat Spa’ by Aegeos Spas - an ultra-plush, award-winning Spa with 25 Treatment Rooms & a fully equipped Gym as well as hair, nail and beauty salons
Golf - PGA National Cyprus
- Aphrodite Hills Resort is Europe’s multi-awarded golf and leisure development on a 2.3 million sqm plot, in Cyprus.
- Spread out over 6,289 metres, the golf division consists of a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course, a unique Clubhouse and Restaurant, a branded pro-shop and GPS buggy fleet. This awarded professional Golf Course, also GEO Certified, is designed for golfers of all standards and ages it has attained the highest standard recognition in golf – the PGA National Cyprus. The first and only golf course in Cyprus carrying the prestigious PGA title.
- Please enquire for at the time of booking for accurate green fee pricing information.
Aphrodite Hills Golf Academy caters for golfers of all abilities, from beginners to the experienced player and features the following:
- First class practice facilities, including a large double-ended Driving Range with targets and distance markers.
- The short game facilities include Pitching and Chipping Greens with bunkers and 2 generously sized Putting Greens.
- The Golf Academy offers a wide range of programmes for golfers of all ages and abilities, under the expert tutelage of our experienced PGA golf professionals - Danny Heard and Robert Reynolds.
- Please enquire for at the time of booking for accurate golf tuition pricing information.
- Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy, is located next to the Village square and is the perfect place for all tennis enthusiasts, offering players a range of exciting tennis coaching, court rental and tennis services. The Tennis Academy hosts Tennis & Padel lessons, tournaments, and all-day play for both adults and children.
- Academy Features: 9 Floodlit courts (5 Plexi-Cushion Hard courts & 4 European Red Clay courts), 2 Padel Courts (the first and in Cyprus), Tennis Academy Pro Shop stocking a range of clothing, racquets, shoes and accessories, Lounge Bar – Relax with a drink and enjoy live tennis events. Free Wi-Fi.
- Coaching Programme: The Academy has a team of highly qualified coaching professionals available for 12 months of the year with classes aimed at players of all levels and ages.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate pricing information.
- 1 Court – 13m X 23m (Casali Super soft Surface), 28m Long & 15m Wide, 10 feet height of basketball ring and adjustable for children, Lounge Bar – Relax with a drink and enjoy all sport activities. (Free Wi-Fi)
- Basket balls are available for rent or sales at the Tennis Academy.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate court hire pricing information.
Dream Team Soccer School
- The Stunning Aphrodite Hills 5* Resort in association with the Dream Team Soccer School, a UK based professional soccer and sports coaching organisation, are delighted to offer kids the opportunity to develop their soccer skills as part of their holiday at Aphrodite Hills Resort. The Dream Team Soccer School offers professional training for Boys & Girls of all ages and abilities.
- All of the coaches are qualified and trained to work with children. The Dream Team Soccer School operates a full programme during the UK School holidays & also offer a part programme out of season. All Children receive an Exclusive Dream Team Certificate and Medal.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate pricing information.
Aspire Cycling Centre
- Located at the heart of the uniquely traditional Village Square, Aspire Cycling pairs premium bike rental services with a high-quality fleet from leading bike manufacturers in the world.
- At Aspire Cycling, you can experience our award-wining customer service paired with a frequently updated bike hire fleet.
- The most popular cycling routes include: The West Troodos Loop, The Santa Barbara Loop, Paphos to Troodos Loop via Aphrodite's Rock.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate bicycle hire pricing.
Aphrodite Hills Riding Club
Located in the picturesque ‘Lakkos tou Frangou’ forestry area of the Resort the Aphrodite Hills Riding Club offers:
- Individual Horse-Riding Lessons are available for any level of riding ability on well-schooled and trained horses and ponies. All private lessons are taught by fully qualified, experienced and friendly instructors.
- All Lessons are taught by fully qualified, experienced, and friendly instructors.
- Guided Trail Rides in beautiful countryside with stunning views and catering for all riding abilities.
- Please enquire for at the time of booking for accurate pricing information.
Kid's Equipment Hire
- Please note that a range of children's equipment is available to hire for a small additional cost per day, please see price examples below, please note that the prices are subject to change and all items are subject to availability. A range of other items are available, please enquire at time of booking.
- Highchair: Free of charge if pre-booked
- Travel Cot: Free of charge if pre-booked
- Pushchairs: €4.50 - €9 per day depending on model
- Baby monitor: €3 per day
- Playpen: €4.50 per day
- Stairgate: €5 per day
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||A credit card pre-authorisation will be required upon arrival|
|Arrival time||Check-in times are between 2 pm - 1 am|
|Energy costs included?||Yes, included in the rental price|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, included in the rental price|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Pool heating charge?||For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €190 per day (to be paid locally on arrival). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Internet access?||Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price|
|Minimum stay||Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay|
|Pets welcome?||No pets|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Other Ts and Cs||This property has solar heating for the hot water in the house, however for times when it is cloudy or the solar heated water is not sufficient there is a switch for backup electrically heated water. Details can be given on site.|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Sep 22nd 2023 - Oct 21st 2023||£4,458|
|Oct 21st 2023 - Nov 1st 2023||£4,679|
|Nov 1st 2023 - Nov 8th 2023||£5,112|
|Nov 8th 2023 - Dec 1st 2023||£4,212|
|Dec 1st 2023 - Mar 1st 2024||£3,844|
|Mar 1st 2024 - Apr 1st 2024||£3,640|
|Apr 1st 2024 - May 1st 2024||£4,826|
|May 1st 2024 - May 24th 2024||£4,989|
|May 24th 2024 - Jun 3rd 2024||£5,398|
|Jun 3rd 2024 - Jul 1st 2024||£5,194|
|Jul 1st 2024 - Sep 1st 2024||£6,666|
|Sep 1st 2024 - Oct 1st 2024||£5,317|
|Oct 1st 2024 - Oct 25th 2024||£5,112|
|Oct 25th 2024 - Nov 9th 2024||£5,398|
|Nov 9th 2024 - Nov 29th 2024||£5,112|
|Nov 29th 2024 - Mar 25th 2025||£3,844|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Sep 22nd 2023 - Oct 21st 2023||€4,825|
|Oct 21st 2023 - Nov 1st 2023||€5,064|
|Nov 1st 2023 - Nov 8th 2023||€5,534|
|Nov 8th 2023 - Dec 1st 2023||€4,560|
|Dec 1st 2023 - Mar 1st 2024||€4,161|
|Mar 1st 2024 - Apr 1st 2024||€3,940|
|Apr 1st 2024 - May 1st 2024||€5,224|
|May 1st 2024 - May 24th 2024||€5,401|
|May 24th 2024 - Jun 3rd 2024||€5,843|
|Jun 3rd 2024 - Jul 1st 2024||€5,622|
|Jul 1st 2024 - Sep 1st 2024||€7,216|
|Sep 1st 2024 - Oct 1st 2024||€5,755|
|Oct 1st 2024 - Oct 25th 2024||€5,534|
|Oct 25th 2024 - Nov 9th 2024||€5,843|
|Nov 9th 2024 - Nov 29th 2024||€5,534|
|Nov 29th 2024 - Mar 25th 2025||€4,161|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Sep 22nd 2023 - Oct 21st 2023||$5,143|
|Oct 21st 2023 - Nov 1st 2023||$5,397|
|Nov 1st 2023 - Nov 8th 2023||$5,897|
|Nov 8th 2023 - Dec 1st 2023||$4,860|
|Dec 1st 2023 - Mar 1st 2024||$4,435|
|Mar 1st 2024 - Apr 1st 2024||$4,199|
|Apr 1st 2024 - May 1st 2024||$5,567|
|May 1st 2024 - May 24th 2024||$5,756|
|May 24th 2024 - Jun 3rd 2024||$6,228|
|Jun 3rd 2024 - Jul 1st 2024||$5,992|
|Jul 1st 2024 - Sep 1st 2024||$7,690|
|Sep 1st 2024 - Oct 1st 2024||$6,133|
|Oct 1st 2024 - Oct 25th 2024||$5,897|
|Oct 25th 2024 - Nov 9th 2024||$6,228|
|Nov 9th 2024 - Nov 29th 2024||$5,897|
|Nov 29th 2024 - Mar 25th 2025||$4,435|
Please note that these prices/rates are a guide only and may not be correct at the current date. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
We had a fantastic holiday
We absolutely had a wonderful stay. 5 adults (57, 55, 23, 20 and 19 years old). There was a few hick-ups at first but things were taken care of right away, and I mean right away. The Customer Service has been amazing through the whole stay and to the very end. The only negative thing is the planes flying in right over your head, but you get used to it :-) we might even book the same house for next year
Best Price Guaranteed
- All taxes and fees
- Concierge service
- End of stay cleaning
We work directly with owners so guarantee you won't find this property cheaper anywhere else.
Book this property today for just
The balance of will be due 12 weeks before you travel.
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund, no questions asked!
Please select your arrival and departure dates on the calendar.