Like it? Add to favourites to compare and share
Like it? Don't miss out
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind within 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund.
Full refund if you change your mind within 48hrs.
What Oliver loves…
- This luxurious villa enjoys brilliant outdoor space. You are greeted by a gorgeous landscaped garden and it just gets better! You will discover a lovely pool, a hot tub and a wonderful terrace at the rear together with some beautiful planting
- Villa Kyrenia is a three bedroom ‘Elite’ villa with some wonderful added value perks for guests, including private transfers, a luxury food package, luxury toiletries, daily cleaning, unlimited kids club access, access to the spa and gym and more
- Guests enjoy outstanding facilities at Aphrodite Hills including its award-winning, prestigious golf course and golf academy, superb tennis courts, padel tennis courts, a luxury spa, horse riding, soccer, bike hire and some excellent restaurants and cafes
- The villa’s location is brilliant. It offers sea views and is within walking distance of the Village Square with its fabulous shops, bars and restaurants
*EARLY BIRD 2023*
Book a 2023 villa holiday by 31st January and receive:
- A welcome hamper on arrival
- Up to £100 private chef voucher
- Trees planted to offset 110% of your villa stay
If you are looking for a family friendly, three bedroom luxury villa that is within walking distance of Aphrodite Hills’ splendid sports facilities and its Village Square, then Villa Kyrenia is a very good bet. It is a stylish, newly built haven where you can totally relax yet step outside for some fun and active entertainment. The villa enjoys stylish, modern interiors and fabulous outdoor space with a landscaped garden, an excellent terrace, a pool and a hot tub. Villa Kyrenia is nestled in a newly constructed area of the phenomenal Aphrodite Hills Resort, Alexander Heights. It is a fabulous, south facing site that enjoys spectacular Mediterranean Sea views as well as being just a short stroll from the action. Villa Kyrenia is classified as an ‘Elite Junior Villa’ so, in addition to the world-class sports facilities, guests staying here enjoy some very special privileges including private transfers to and from the airport, a luxury food parcel full of delicious goodies, branded luxury bathroom products that are replenished during your stay, daily cleaning of the villa, unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club for three to twelve year olds, access to the Retreat Spa and gym during your stay including a personalised consultation with a spa specialist regarding treatments upon request and a luxury collection benefit card which offers discounts and preferential rates throughout the resort. Guests also enjoy access to a holiday residence lounge with a luxury living area, children’s play area and a terrace overlooking the 18th hole of the golf course.
The living area of Villa Kyrenia is very generous in size with a giant, curved sofa taking pride of place in the living room. Here you can relax in luxurious comfort while planning your activities for the week or watching a movie on the large television. The dining area is bright and beautiful with vivid colour splashes against its neutral decor. You can dine with a gorgeous garden view. The chef in your group will truly appreciate the gorgeous Italian style kitchen with its sleek, contemporary cabinetry and outstanding appliances. It is a very sociable space which is drowned in natural light. The walls throughout the villa are decorated in bold, modern art.
The villa’s three bedrooms are found on the upper floor, all beautifully presented with plush beds, luxury linens and gorgeous views. The master bedroom enjoys a comfy kingsize bed, a television, a private balcony where you can enjoy extensive sea views and a ensuite bathroom with a bath and overhead shower. Guests staying in the other double room and the twin share an adjacent shower room. Both of these rooms are delightful and enjoy a balcony with sea views.
On arrival at Villa Kyrenia, you will be wowed by the landscaped front garden. It is stunning with towering Cypress, a beautifully planted circular bed, hedges and lawn. At the rear, you will enjoy a shaded terrace with alfresco dining, an outdoor kitchen with a gas barbecue and handy sink and an alfresco lounge area which is perfect for pre-dinner drinks. By the poolside, you can laze on quality loungers with your holiday book while looking after your tan. The inviting, generous pool is perfect for cooling off and for family fun. The colourful border full of exotic plants completes this glorious picture.
The five star, luxurious Aphrodite Hills Resort is the first and only comprehensive golf, leisure and real estate development in Cyprus. It is set on a beautiful, historical and mythological hill boasting breathtaking, panoramic views over the Mediterranean Sea and the birthplace of Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love. Guests staying at Villa Kyrenia enjoy access to all resort activities aside from those in the hotel. This includes golf, tennis, a spa and much more. Guests can visit the beautiful Bonamare Beach, just 15km away from the resort.
Aphrodite Hills’ award-winning, championship 18-hole PGA National Cyprus Golf Course was officially opened in 2002, designed by the acclaimed golf course architect and designer Cabell Robinson. In 2017, it was upgraded and reconstructed to gain its current status. It offers a challenging mix of pot bunkers, manicured fairways of lush Bermuda grass and generous tiered greens spread out over 6,289 metres and sprinkled with olive and carob trees. The course is built on two plateaus, separated by a dramatic 130 metre ravine with spectacular views over the Mediterranean. There is a fabulous Clubhouse which overlooks the 18th green and an extensive practice facility with two putting greens and a short game area. Golfers staying at Villa Kyrenia can rent clubs, manual trolleys and golf buggies with GPS technology so that you can order your snacks and drinks whilst finishing the front nine holes and have it ready at the half-way house. The resort’s Golf Academy caters for golfers of all abilities, offering individual and groups lessons, a double ended driving range and the latest technology to offer expert advice on your game.
The Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy features nine professional tennis courts of which five are plexi-cushion hard courts and four European red clay courts. There are also two padel courts. Guests can enjoy a selection of coaching services including private lessons and courses as well as hard and clay court hire with equipment provided, pro hitting sessions against a coach, ball machine hire and night lights. Tennis players and golfers can purchase an excellent range of clothing and equipment at the Pro-tennis and Pro-golf shops. In addition to golf and tennis, there is a soccer school, basketball, cycling and stables.
The Retreat Spa by Atlantica sits within the resort’s beautiful, fragranced gardens enjoying Mediterranean Sea views. You will quickly surrender to the magical sensations of this sublime spa, one of the best in Europe. Showcasing gorgeous Elemis products, the spa offers an extraordinary range of treatments and even offers a Pamper and Express Spa for younger guests between six and fifteen years of age. The gym offers cutting edge ‘TechnoGym’ equipment, resistance and free weights, a multi-purpose aerobics studio and fitness classes. The spa also boasts a fabulous, expert hairdressing facility and a juice bar health restaurant which is available to anyone booking a treatment or day package at the spa. Don’t forget to book your personalised consultation!
The Village Square is fabulous with a wonderful array of shops, bars and restaurants. If you do not want to cook at the villa one evening, you can head to the square for a delicious meal.
What you should know…
- Please note that rental of the villa does not include access to the onsite Aphrodite Hills Hotel or the TUI Sensatori/Blue brand facilities or amenities, including restaurants and bars, children's splash pool, evening entertainment at the hotel courtyard
- Pool heating is available for an additional charge. If you would like this, please request pool heating at the time of booking if possible
- Living room with TV
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dining facilities
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, balcony and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with twin beds
- Family shower room
- Private swimming pool (heated on request for an additional charge)
- Dining facilities
- Sun loungers
- Air conditioning
- Nespresso machine
- Washing machine
- Iron & board
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Travel cot & highchair available on request
- Safe deposit box
- Parking space
- Access to Aphrodite Hills services and facilities (please see the "Extras" tab for further details)
Villa Kyrenia enjoys a lovely spot in the new Alexander Heights area of the Aphrodite Hills Resort. It is within walking distance of many of the resort’s activities. When staying in a villa at Aphrodite Hills, guests enjoy the best golf course in Cyprus, superior tennis facilities, an outstanding spa, stables, a village hub with shops, bars and restaurants and many other treats when staying at Aphrodite Hills.
The resort is a fifteen minutes drive from Paphos International Airport. You will be relaxing at your luxury villa in no time at all. The resort overlooks the fabled birthplace of the Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite and is within very easy reach of Pissouri Beach and village. The village of Pissouri is very characterful. During the summer it hosts a ‘Cyprus night’ in its lovely traffic free village square with dancing and music. The views from Pissouri village are spectacular. It is possible to see the shore line all the way to Limassol and the Troodos mountain range to the north, including Mount Olympus, the highest mountain on the island.
Aphrodite Hills is just 15km from the beautiful, family friendly Bonamare Beach, easily reached by hire car or by private transfer which can be booked through the Reception desk. You can relax on sun loungers courtesy of the resort and enjoy delicious cocktails in the beach bar. There is a small charge for loungers, parasols and chilled water.
The historic city centre of Paphos is beautiful. It is a recognised site of historic and archaeological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos and the entire town is on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List. This historic Old Town was restored to its former glory in 2017 and is the perfect spot for alfresco dining, watching glorious sunsets, shopping in Kennedy Square and Makariou Avenue or visiting and admiring the unique architecture of the public library. You will discover medieval, Ottoman and neoclassical buildings, some designed by the architect Andreas Christodoulides. Kennedy Square is the main square where there are frequent music events, art exhibitions and dancing. Archbishop Makarios Avenue is the main shopping street, enjoying gorgeous buildings dating back to the 1920’s. The Old Town market sells leather goods, jewellery, souvenirs, sunglasses and designer labels. It is buzzy and fun and next door the Municipality market is perfect for stocking the villa with meat, fish, vegetables and fruit. For a cultural day out you can visit the Tomb of the Kings outside the northern walls of Paphos town and Kato Paphos Archaeological Park which houses impressive Roman mosaics. You will discover both trendy, fine dining restaurants and traditional Cypriot restaurants. Paphos Old Town’s narrow cobbled streets are lined with unique shops selling paintings, silk, porcelain, carved wood, jewellery or food products such as delicious carob syrup, marmalades, honey and Cypriot sweets.
The dramatic Troodos Mountains are perfect for an excursion. The scenery is spectacular and amid the cool pine and cedar forests, you will discover some spectacular ancient churches along with spectacular scenery. Ten of the churches have been awarded World Heritage Status in recognition of their incredibly detailed and vibrant Byzantine frescoes.
Paphos International Airport
Bonamare Beach Club
Villa Kyrenia is one of the resort’s ‘Elite’ villas. It is fabulous for active families that would like to be close to the activities on offer. The outside space is excellent with a swimming pool, hot tub and a gorgeous garden. Being an ‘Elite’ villa, children enjoy unlimited use of the resort children’s club where the young ones are entertained for hours with water games, arts and crafts, talent shows, dance and so much more.
The five star Aphrodite Hills Resort offers an endless list of activities for families. Children enjoy riding at the stables on one of the resort’s beautifully behaved horses and ponies. The Aphrodite Hills Riding Club offers horse riding experiences in the forest of Lakkos Tou Frangou, adjacent to the north end of the resort. It also offers private lessons for beginners or experienced riders, trail riding off-road in beautiful countryside, a Pony Club where children can learn about riding and pony care and a large outdoor arena. The resort’s luxury spa offer special wellness treats for children aged six and over. Young footballers enjoy the Dream Team Soccer School where they get chance to improve their football skills through professional coaching. Tennis coaches are also available for lessons on the resort courts.
Cyprus boasts two exceptional waterparks. Children adore Fassouri Watermania in Limassol and Waterworld Waterpark in Famagusta. Fassouri Watermania enjoys a wave pool, a wet climbing wall, paddle boats, a kamikaze slide, baby bungee swings, a six lane mat slide, tube slides, a water obstacle course, extreme black hole slides, a lazy river, an interactive wet play area and much more. Waterworld Waterpark is also excellent with slides, pools, play areas, an activity pool, a lazy river, a whirlpool, wave pool and many more fun activities.
Ocean Aquarium at Protaras is home to more than one thousand species such as piranhas, stingrays, turtles, crocodiles and penguins. It is a great day out in beautiful 12500 sqm of tropical gardens.
History loving children enjoy trips to the Kato Paphos Archaeological Park which is home to various Roman mosaics, tombs, an amphitheatre and a castle.
Baby and Toddler Equipment
- High Chair(s)
Kids Activities Close-by
- Walk to Restaurant
- <1hr to Airport
- Tennis Nearby
- Outdoor Pursuit & Activities
- Tourist Towns & Villages
- Heated Pool
Exclusive Elite Villas “Added Value Services’ included in the rental price:
- Private transfer to and from the Airport (one each way)
- Daily Clean of property
- Complimentary Luxury Food Parcel in the property upon arrival which includes: Mineral Water, Sparkling Water, Tea, Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed Milk, Fresh Full-fat Milk, Nespresso Capsules, Filter Coffee, Wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White Bread, Brown Bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey slices, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crisps, Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian Almond & Raisin Cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt, Washing Powder, Kitchen Roll.
- Branded Bathroom Amenities (including Bathrobes, Slippers, Shampoo & Conditioner, Mini Soap Bar, Shower Gel, Shower Cap, Toothbrush & Toothpaste, Shaving Kit, Body Lotion, Sewing Kit, Mini Shoe shining sponge).
- Kids’ Club - Free unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club (ages 3-12 years only), valid for duration of stay. Baby crèche excluded.
- The Retreat Spa – complimentary access to The Retreat Spa Gym, valid for duration of stay (locker not included)
- Luxury Collection Benefit Card (offers discounts at selected Village Square Outlets & preferential rates at Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy, Golf, Riding Club & Cycling Centre)
Aphrodite Hills Resort Features:
- Bonamare Beach Club is located just 15km from Aphrodite Hills in Timi.
- The beach operates from May – October.
- It is a beautiful combination of sand and pebbles, with crystal clear blue waters stretching as far as the eye can see.
- Beach Facilities: showers & changing facilities, restaurant 7 bar, sunbeds 7 parasols, on-beach waiter service, car parking, lifeguard, complimentary Wi-Fi
Village Square Amenities
- Selection of restaurants & bars
Village Square Dining Options
- Zimi Restaurant
- Pithari Tavern
- The Anoi Pub
- The Golf Clubhouse
- Gate to India
- Ladi & Rigani Kebab House
- Beer Garden
- Costa Coffee
- Häagen-Dazs Ice-cream Parlour
The Retreat Spa
- Offers a variety of indulgent, pampering Treatments & Packages. In collaboration with the world-renowned spa brand, ELEMIS.
- Treatments include Facials, Body Wraps, Exfoliations, Massages, Hydrotherapy, Stone Therapy, Manicures and Pedi-cures.
- Features: outdoor infinity swimming pool, Hydro pool, Sauna and steam
- Fully-equipped gym
- Open 6 days a week, April to November 7am to 7pm (the gym is closed on Sundays)
- Aphrodite Hills Resort is Europe’s multi-awarded golf and leisure development on a 2.3 million sqm plot, in Cyprus.
- Spread out over 6,289 metres, the golf division consists of a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course, a unique Clubhouse and Restaurant, a branded pro-shop and GPS buggy fleet. This awarded professional Golf Course, also GEO Certified, is designed for golfers of all standards and ages it has attained the highest standard recognition in golf – the PGA National Cyprus. The first and only golf course in Cyprus carrying the prestigious PGA title.
- Please enquire for at the time of booking for accurate green fee pricing information.
Aphrodite Hills Golf Academy caters for golfers of all abilities, from beginners to the experienced player and features the following:
- First class practice facilities, including a large double-ended Driving Range with targets and distance markers.
- The short game facilities include Pitching and Chipping Greens with bunkers and 2 generously sized Putting Greens.
- The Golf Academy offers a wide range of programmes for golfers of all ages and abilities, under the expert tutelage of our experienced PGA golf professionals - Danny Heard and Robert Reynolds.
- Please enquire for at the time of booking for accurate golf tuition pricing information.
- Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy, is located next to the Village square and is the perfect place for all tennis enthusiasts, offering players a range of exciting tennis coaching, court rental and tennis services. The Tennis Academy hosts Tennis & Padel lessons, tournaments, and all-day play for both adults and children.
- Academy Features: 9 Floodlit courts (5 Plexi-Cushion Hard courts & 4 European Red Clay courts), 2 Padel Courts (the first and in Cyprus), Tennis Academy Pro Shop stocking a range of clothing, racquets, shoes and accessories, Lounge Bar – Relax with a drink and enjoy live tennis events. Free Wi-Fi.
- Coaching Programme: The Academy has a team of highly qualified coaching professionals available for 12 months of the year with classes aimed at players of all levels and ages.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate pricing information.
- 1 Court – 13m X 23m (Casali Super soft Surface), 28m Long & 15m Wide, 10 feet height of basketball ring and adjustable for children, Lounge Bar – Relax with a drink and enjoy all sport activities. (Free Wi-Fi)
- Basket balls are available for rent or sales at the Tennis Academy.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate court hire pricing information.
Dream Team Soccer School
- The Stunning Aphrodite Hills 5* Resort in association with the Dream Team Soccer School, a UK based professional soccer and sports coaching organisation, are delighted to offer kids the opportunity to develop their soccer skills as part of their holiday at Aphrodite Hills Resort. The Dream Team Soccer School offers professional training for Boys & Girls of all ages and abilities.
- All of the coaches are qualified and trained to work with children. The Dream Team Soccer School operates a full programme during the UK School holidays & also offer a part programme out of season. All Children receive an Exclusive Dream Team Certificate and Medal.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate pricing information.
Aspire Cycling Centre
- Located at the heart of the uniquely traditional Village Square, Aspire Cycling pairs premium bike rental services with a high-quality fleet from leading bike manufacturers in the world.
- At Aspire Cycling, you can experience our award-wining customer service paired with a frequently updated bike hire fleet.
- The most popular cycling routes include: The West Troodos Loop, The Santa Barbara Loop, Paphos to Troodos Loop via Aphrodite's Rock.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate bicycle hire pricing.
Aphrodite Hills Riding Club
Located in the picturesque ‘Lakkos tou Frangou’ forestry area of the Resort the Aphrodite Hills Riding Club offers:
- Individual Horse-Riding Lessons are available for any level of riding ability on well-schooled and trained horses and ponies. All private lessons are taught by fully qualified, experienced and friendly instructors.
- All Lessons are taught by fully qualified, experienced, and friendly instructors.
- Guided Trail Rides in beautiful countryside with stunning views and catering for all riding abilities.
- Please enquire for at the time of booking for accurate pricing information.
Kids Equipment Hire
- Please note that a range of children's equipment is available to hire for a small additional cost per day, please see price examples below, not that the prices are subject to change and all items are subject to availability. A range of other items are available, please enquire at time of booking.
- Highchair: Free of charge if pre-booked
- Travel Cot: Free of charge if pre-booked
- Pushchairs: €4.50 - €9 per day depending on model
- Baby monitor: €3 per day
- Playpen: €4.50 per day
- Stairgate: €5 per day
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||A credit card pre-authorisation will be required upon arrival|
|Energy costs included?||Yes, included in rental price|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, including pool towels.|
|Pool heating charge?||For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €65 per day (to be paid to OT prior to travel). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Internet access?||Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.|
|Minimum stay||Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay|
|Pets welcome?||No pets|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Jan 29th 2023 - Mar 1st 2023||£2,526|
|Mar 1st 2023 - Apr 1st 2023||£2,774|
|Apr 1st 2023 - Apr 16th 2023||£3,635|
|Apr 16th 2023 - May 27th 2023||£3,147|
|May 27th 2023 - Jun 4th 2023||£3,635|
|Jun 4th 2023 - Jul 1st 2023||£3,147|
|Jul 1st 2023 - Sep 1st 2023||£4,124|
|Sep 1st 2023 - Oct 21st 2023||£3,147|
|Oct 21st 2023 - Nov 1st 2023||£3,635|
|Nov 1st 2023 - Nov 11th 2023||£3,147|
|Nov 11th 2023 - Jan 6th 2024||£2,774|
|Jan 6th 2024 - Feb 28th 2024||£2,526|
|Feb 28th 2024 - Mar 30th 2024||£2,774|
|Mar 30th 2024 - Apr 14th 2024||£3,635|
|Apr 14th 2024 - May 25th 2024||£3,147|
|May 25th 2024 - Jun 2nd 2024||£3,635|
|Jun 2nd 2024 - Jun 29th 2024||£3,147|
|Jun 29th 2024 - Aug 1st 2024||£4,124|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Jan 29th 2023 - Mar 1st 2023||€2,701|
|Mar 1st 2023 - Apr 1st 2023||€2,966|
|Apr 1st 2023 - Apr 16th 2023||€3,887|
|Apr 16th 2023 - May 27th 2023||€3,365|
|May 27th 2023 - Jun 4th 2023||€3,887|
|Jun 4th 2023 - Jul 1st 2023||€3,365|
|Jul 1st 2023 - Sep 1st 2023||€4,409|
|Sep 1st 2023 - Oct 21st 2023||€3,365|
|Oct 21st 2023 - Nov 1st 2023||€3,887|
|Nov 1st 2023 - Nov 11th 2023||€3,365|
|Nov 11th 2023 - Jan 6th 2024||€2,966|
|Jan 6th 2024 - Feb 28th 2024||€2,701|
|Feb 28th 2024 - Mar 30th 2024||€2,966|
|Mar 30th 2024 - Apr 14th 2024||€3,887|
|Apr 14th 2024 - May 25th 2024||€3,365|
|May 25th 2024 - Jun 2nd 2024||€3,887|
|Jun 2nd 2024 - Jun 29th 2024||€3,365|
|Jun 29th 2024 - Aug 1st 2024||€4,409|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Jan 29th 2023 - Mar 1st 2023||$2,936|
|Mar 1st 2023 - Apr 1st 2023||$3,225|
|Apr 1st 2023 - Apr 16th 2023||$4,226|
|Apr 16th 2023 - May 27th 2023||$3,658|
|May 27th 2023 - Jun 4th 2023||$4,226|
|Jun 4th 2023 - Jul 1st 2023||$3,658|
|Jul 1st 2023 - Sep 1st 2023||$4,794|
|Sep 1st 2023 - Oct 21st 2023||$3,658|
|Oct 21st 2023 - Nov 1st 2023||$4,226|
|Nov 1st 2023 - Nov 11th 2023||$3,658|
|Nov 11th 2023 - Jan 6th 2024||$3,225|
|Jan 6th 2024 - Feb 28th 2024||$2,936|
|Feb 28th 2024 - Mar 30th 2024||$3,225|
|Mar 30th 2024 - Apr 14th 2024||$4,226|
|Apr 14th 2024 - May 25th 2024||$3,658|
|May 25th 2024 - Jun 2nd 2024||$4,226|
|Jun 2nd 2024 - Jun 29th 2024||$3,658|
|Jun 29th 2024 - Aug 1st 2024||$4,794|
Please note that these prices/rates are a guide only and may not be correct at the current date. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Best Price Guaranteed
- All taxes and fees
- Concierge service
- End of stay cleaning
We work directly with owners so guarantee you won't find this property cheaper anywhere else.
Book this property today for just
The balance of will be due 12 weeks before you travel.
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund, no questions asked!
Please select your arrival and departure dates on the calendar.