What Oliver loves…
- The beautiful, south-facing garden overlooking the Val di Chiana is a great place to spend the long summer afternoons while sipping local wines.
- The gardens offer seasonal produce such as aubergines, courgettes, and tomatoes, perfect for a Mediterranean salad or grilled vegetables.
- The Fornace area is a converted oven area used to bake terra-cotta tiles. In cooler evenings, it is a perfect den for snuggling as the warmth of the fornace is ever present. The area has been filled with sofas, cushions, and home theater system.
What you should know…
- The pool is a salt water pool so guests should remember goggles.
- Bicycles are required for easy transportation of provisions. They are provided on site.