Master Bedroom: Kingsize four-poster bed; en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, television, sitting room with daybed, mahogany desk, lovely ocean view, opens to terrace, air conditioning.
Bedroom 2: Kingsize or twin beds, en-suite bath with walk-in shower, air conditioning. Connects through small interior passageway to Bedroom 3.
Bedroom 3: Kingsize or twin beds, en-suite bathroom with tub-shower combination air conditioning.
Connects through small interior passageway to Bedroom 2. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are appropriate for families as parents and children can share this two-bedroom connecting suite of rooms.
Bedroom 4: Kingsize or twin beds, en-suite bathroom with walk-shower, air conditioning.
*This bedroom is in a separate octagonal cottage on the edge of the pool terrace and just 20 feet from the main house. Six French doors and 10 louvred windows open to a wonderful ocean view.
- 4-bedroom waterfront private villa at the famous Tryall Club
- Full staff: chef, housekeeper, laundress, gardener
- Cable television ... DVD ... radio-cassette-CD player
- 18' x 34' swimming pool
- Complimentary golf cart
- Complimentary DSL Internet access
- Tryall Club Temporary Membership Fee*
- The Tryall Club membership: complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, art gallery, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, cigar & jewelry shop, motorized water sports, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri.
*A significant amenity for guests in this villa is membership at the excellent Tryall Club. On 2,200 acres, Tryall’s golf course is among the most beautiful in the world. Its 18 hillside and seaside fairways have been home to the Johnnie Walker, Mazda and other PGA championship events.The resident pro offers workshops and private lessons. The Tryall tennis club features nine Nova Cushion courts, some lit for night play, with world-class pro’s on call. All whites required.
The beach is well planned for parents and children. Have lunch at the beach bar. Work out in the well-equipped gym. Jog the marked trails. Snorkeling, kayaking, hobie cat and sunfish are complimentary. Glass bottom boats, charter fishing, a boat to the reef and any captained craft attract various fees.
Enjoy the week’s events, including the Monday Night Manager’s Cocktail Party and the Wednesday and Friday night beach parties (Friday Seafood Night on the Beach Buffet is excellent). On the hill, enjoy the historic Great House for afternoon tea and a magnificent view from the terrace. Shop at the commissary and boutique, meet for happy hour at the bar, and browse a wealth of Jamaican, Haitian and Cuban works and souvenirs in the Gallery of West Indian Art. Don’t miss the massive Tryall pool!