Like it? Add to favourites to compare and share
Like it? Don't miss out
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind within 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund.
Full refund if you change your mind within 48hrs.
What Oliver loves…
- The villa has stylish and modern decor throughout; it gives a lovely warm and welcoming, homely vibe
- Villa Desico is located on the Vista Golf complex at the celebrated Salobre Golf Resort
- Villa Desico is a great choice of accommodation for those with children, featuring plenty of space both indoors and out for the kids to play
Situated on a beautiful private complex on the Salobre Golf resort, just a short drive from the popular tourist resorts of Maspalomas and Meloneras, stands Villa Desico, a modern and stylish two-bedroom property accommodating up to four guests. Featuring a spacious and modern interior, along with beautiful and functional outdoor spaces, Villa Desico is the ideal choice for those looking to enjoy a relaxing golfing holiday or a family getaway in the sun.
The decor throughout is chic and modern, with light neutral shades that are perfectly complemented by rich, colourful accents of dark turquoise, lemon and grey and stunning botanical prints. The ground floor is open plan, consisting of a welcoming lounge area featuring soft and sumptuous seating in shades of soft grey, contemporary-style furniture, and a large flat screen TV for cosy and entertaining evenings with the whole family. The solid and well-crafted dining table provides guests plenty of room for enjoying indoor meals, all of which can be expertly prepared in the villa’s spacious kitchen area, which is well-equipped with high-end appliances including an oven and hob, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher - and a washing machine - ideal for those enjoying an extended stay, or for those who want to pack a little lighter for their holiday and save some room in their luggage for all of those fabulous souvenirs!
The first of Villa Desico’s bedrooms are located on the ground floor; a bright, spacious double with elegant modern decor, flatscreen TV and plenty of functional storage space. Guests staying in this room benefit from the addition of an ensuite bathroom with a shower and enjoy direct access to the garden and pool area. The second bedroom can be found on the first floor and is an equally stylish twin - also complete with ensuite facilities. This room is ideal for older children, although it is worth noting that guests staying in this room can access the furnished roof terrace, which could be a hazard for younger children if the door isn’t properly secured.
In addition to this top-floor solarium, you’ll find plenty of delightful outdoor spaces to enjoy during your stay, including a built-in barbecue area and alfresco dining space - perfect for enjoying family meals while taking in the stunning views of the golf course. There are luxurious loungers for lazy days in the sun, and a private pool, which is easily accessible by steps and can be heated for an extra fee.
What you should know…
- The villa’s pool is unfenced, so young children will need to be well-supervised while playing in the vicinity
- The bedrooms are situated on different floors - which could be a problem if you have younger children that might need to be tended to at the night
- The rooftop solarium is accessed from the twin room on the first floor, so if children are sleeping in this room, be sure to check that the door is properly secured
- A cot and highchair can be provided on request for children under the age of two
Villa Desico is a wonderful villa with a private swimming pool and 2 bedrooms that can accommodate up to 4 people. This holiday accommodation is located in the complex "Vista Golf", in Salobre Golf Resort, a private and unique complex in the south of Gran Canaria, only 10 minutes by car from the tourist area of Maspalomas and Meloneras.
- Ample living room with comfortable seating, TV and access to the garden
- Open plan dining area for 4 people
- Well equipped integrated kitchen
- Shower room
- Bedroom with double bed and access to the pool area
- Bedroom with two single beds, access to a terrace and en-suite shower room
- Private heated swimming pool
- Ample terrace and garden area
- Outdoor dining
- Covered terrace
- Various sun loungers
- Garden furniture
- Private parking
- Wi-Fi connection
- Air conditioning
- Coffee machine
- Cot and highchair
- Hair dryer
- Smart TV
Tourist License: 2022-T10125
Villa Desico is located on the Vista Golf complex at the celebrated Salobre Golf Resort - the only resort in the Canary Islands that combines two eighteen-hole courses on the same site. The resort really is the toast of the island, featuring the best greens in the region and promising players of all levels a challenging game in a stunning setting.
The resort is located just a ten-minute drive from the resort town of Maspalomas, so if you fancy leaving the clubs at the villa and heading out, you can’t go wrong here! The area is well-known for its vast expanses of coastal dunes, a protected site that covers over a thousand acres. You can explore much of this area on foot, taking in sights such as the beautiful lagoon and lighthouse, but we recommend taking a camel safari for a truly unique and fun way to experience this incredible landscape.
The Maspalomas Botanic Garden is an often underrated attraction that is well worth a visit while you’re here. Situated right next to the golf course, this collection of cacti and brightly coloured flowers provides a quick photo opportunity pit-stop before you head off for a bite to eat - and this is where you’re really about to be spoiled for choice! Maspalomas and nearby Meloneras are bursting with fantastic seafront restaurants, and if seafood is a particular favourite, you’re in for a treat! Here you’ll find delicious cuisine on offers such as pulpo and prawns with potato foam and grilled calamari, paella, steaks, burgers and pasta dishes, as well as plenty of tapas restaurants and bars where you can enjoy cocktails and pre-dinner drinks.
There are some fantastic outdoor markets to visit, both during the week and on Saturdays, with stalls selling everything from clothing to fresh produce. You’ll find a wide array of aloe vera products on sale here, as the plant is native to Gran Canaria, so be sure to grab some locally-sourced skincare during your visit! If you’re looking for a higher-end shopping experience, head to Boulevard Faro, where you’ll find well-known labels like La Perla, Burberry and Tommy Hilfiger, and if you walk a little further along the seafront, you’ll come to the Bellavista Shopping Centre and El Varadero Shopping Centre, as well as even more cafes, bars and restaurants that offer a welcome break when you can’t carry any more bags!
Gran Canaria Airport
|Nearest Ferry Port||
Las Palmas Ferry Port
Salobre Golf Course
Mogan Tennis Court
Please be aware that the location tab shown on the website is not based on the property's exact location; therefore, all location amenities are an approx of facilities, restaurants, and villages/towns you might find around the property. The property's exact location will be provided to you before arrival and might come along with some recommendations about the area and what to visit.
Salobre Golf Resort is located in the south of Gran Canaria, very near Maspalomas, where you will find a peaceful haven designed to balance your body and mind, giving you a feeling of freedom and helping you to unwind completely.
The Salobre area offers you countryside; well-being; great food, golf and more. Salobre offers rest, pleasure, serenity, calm, sports and relaxation, a place where it is possible to get away from it all, forget about time and lose oneself.
Villa Desico is a great choice of accommodation for those with children, featuring plenty of space both indoors and out for the kids to play and shaded areas for eating and relaxing. The kids are bound to love having their own private pool to enjoy during their stay, and the water is easily accessible by Roman steps, so there's no need to worry about the little ones trying to get up and down a ladder. Parents should note that the pool is unfenced, so younger children will need to be well-supervised when they are playing near the water.
The villa is situated in a residential area overlooking the Salobre Golf Course, a family-friendly resort that offers plenty in the way of leisure activities, as well as restaurants, cafes and bars. The resorts of Maspalomas and Meloneras are both just a short drive away and are home to great beaches and markets, cycling and walking routes, and lots of shopping centres and eateries - so guests of all ages will find plenty to enjoy.
We recommend a trip to Palmitos Park in Maspalomas with the kids, an interactive zoological and botanical centre that lets guests get up close and personal with exotic birds like parrots, toucans and flamingos. Children of all ages will delight in a walk around the butterfly house before heading to see reptiles such as komodo dragons, caiman and turtles. If cute and furry is more their thing, the park also houses a wide array of cuddly-looking critters, including meerkats, aardvarks and wallabies, that the kids will adore! For a truly unique experience, Palmitos Park offers a 'Dolphin Encounters' experience where small groups can enjoy half an hour spent with these majestic creatures. Here you'll learn about their biology and habits in a fun and interactive way and even be able to take some souvenir photographs. The dolphin experience can be booked once you have entered the park rather than in advance, and we recommend reserving your places by 10 am to guarantee you the chance to take part in this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Eating out with the kids abroad can sometimes be a worry, but restaurants in Gran Canaria have families in mind, offering a wide range of cuisines to suit all tastes, from seafood and tapas to steaks, burgers, tapas, pasta and vegetarian dishes. Many of the pubs and restaurants in the nearby towns feature indoor kids' areas or outdoor playgrounds, as well as dedicated children's menus - often with the offer of free dessert or drink!
Kids Activities Close-by
- <1hr to Airport
- Tourist Towns & Villages
- A full weekly cleaning (for bookings of more than 7 nights) with change of bed linen and towels.
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to travel services we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team.
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested in advance and that due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. Prices are on request. We will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
The Salobre Hotel & Resort is a singular 5 star resort where you can enjoy a true and transformative holiday experience. Set in the countryside in the south of Gran Canaria, the hotel is located beside two 18-hole golf courses, with views to the mountains and the sea.
Restaurants & Bars
• Sens ⇒ Start your day with a sumptuous spread of breakfast at the new gastronomic space SENS Kitchen Patio Garden. Sample from a spectrum of culinary delights ranging from fresh fruit juices to homemade baked rolls, cold cuts and eggs prepared in your preferred style.
• La Palmera ⇒ La Palmera is the ideal place to sample a mix of refreshing salads and traditional Canarian flavours with friends or family before taking a dip into the pool.
• Sunset Bar ⇒ Dig into the amazing selection of snacks & bites accompanied by delicate smoothies at the iconic 11th floor of the hotel. Take in the panoramic views of the mountains and get social as you capture the most breathtaking sunsets of all times.
• The S Club ⇒ Cocktails, light dishes and a complete menu, all concentrated in one single place. Reading the press outside, savoring a salad with Canarian tomatoes under an umbrella, tasting a large collection of wines from a glass vinary, playing cards while enjoying cocktails at sunset, listening to the sound of of live guitar music , dining at the bar observing the show cooking ... all mixed in one club: The S Club in Gran Canaria.
• Sidecar ⇒ Have a good glass of wine, taste the fusion of market food combined with influences of international cuisine, reinvent classic recipes, share dishes and savour a variety of flavors with your hands... all thought to enjoy the a-la-carte restaurant Sidecar with its gastronomic concept that goes beyond conventional cuisine.
• Casa Salobre ⇒ The Casa Salobre restaurant is located at the main entrance of Salobre Golf & Resort in Maspalomas. Due to its ideal location, you can indulge in panoramic views of the south golf course of Salobre while savouring menus of meditrranean cuisine. In the afternoon you can enojy the cafeteria service, snacks or try some fresh cocktails.
Facilities & Activites
• Belinese Beds ⇒ Relax, look at the infinite and forget everything as you lie on the Balinese beds on the 11th floor, with panoramic views of the ocean. It’s an experience of pure serenity.
• Salobre Fitness ⇒ Enter the gym and choose one of the Technogym machines. Keep fit while enjoying the views of the Maspalomas dunes. In Salobre Fitness, exercising is a pleasure, due to its panoramic view of the natural environment of Salobre from the 11th floor of the hotel.
• Children's Games Room ⇒ Free the imagination. Children will have fun in our playground with an indoor play area and children's pool. There is everything to guarantee lots of fun.
• SPA ⇒ All disciplines, whether sporting or spiritual, are developed in a unique environment, ideal for eliminating daily stress and achieving a state of pure serenity. Our Be Aloe Centre also offers a selection of facial and body therapies, in addition to the wellness circuit.
• Golf ⇒ Playing golf at the Salobre Hotel Golf Resort & Serenity in Maspalomas, Gran Canaria is much more than just playing golf, since in addition to its exclusive facilities and services, our 18-hole course is located in a unique natural setting, next to facilities such as our Wellness Centre and our exclusive fine cuisine restaurants developed here by us just for you.
• Meeting Rooms ⇒ Cristalarium, 3 rooms with the capacity to hold up to 700 people, 3 meeting rooms with the capacity for 30 people and a terrace that can hold up to 300 people.
Oliver's Travels Chef Service: A Gourmet Dining Experience
Make hosting a memorable dinner party at your villa an absolute breeze with our superb Chef Service. Our chefs will take care of everything for you from start to finish so you can just sit back and enjoy the gastronomic experience. They will bring all the necessary ingredients, cook and serve the food and even clean up afterwards. To find out more visit www.oliverstravels.com/chefs
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€350 charged to the client's credit card as a pre-authorisation at least 2 weeks prior to arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to a full inspection.|
|Arrival time||13:00 - 17:00|
|Energy costs included?||Yes, included in the rental price.|
|Heating costs included?||Not available on this property.|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, included in the rental price.|
|Pool towels included?||No.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Minimum stay||6 nights. All other durations on request.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet per stay will apply (paid locally).|
|Smoking Allowed?||Smoking & Vaping are not permitted.|
|Pool heating charge?||For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €40 per day (to be paid to OT prior to travel). Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Tax||Tourist Tax is included in the rental price.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, loss of personal belongings, personal liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Other Ts and Cs||This property is located in a residential area, therefore parties, events or any other activities that could disturb other guests or neighbours is strictly forbidden.|
Prices based on an occupancy of 2 people: For every additional guest up to 4, it will cost an additional £15 per person per night.
|Sep 30th 2023 - Oct 14th 2023||£1,085|
|Oct 14th 2023 - Oct 16th 2023||£1,217|
|Oct 16th 2023 - Oct 21st 2023||£1,294|
|Oct 21st 2023 - Oct 27th 2023||£1,085|
|Oct 27th 2023 - Nov 4th 2023||£1,294|
|Nov 4th 2023 - Dec 23rd 2023||£1,217|
|Dec 23rd 2023 - Jan 9th 2024||£2,309|
|Jan 9th 2024 - Feb 3rd 2024||£1,217|
|Feb 3rd 2024 - Feb 26th 2024||£1,294|
|Feb 26th 2024 - Mar 22nd 2024||£1,217|
|Mar 22nd 2024 - Apr 6th 2024||£1,294|
|Apr 6th 2024 - Jul 1st 2024||£974|
|Jul 1st 2024 - Aug 1st 2024||£1,294|
|Aug 1st 2024 - Sep 1st 2024||£1,808|
|Sep 1st 2024 - Sep 9th 2024||£1,294|
|Sep 9th 2024 - Oct 19th 2024||£1,217|
|Oct 19th 2024 - Nov 10th 2024||£1,294|
|Nov 10th 2024 - Dec 20th 2024||£1,217|
|Dec 20th 2024 - Apr 2nd 2025||£2,309|
Prices based on an occupancy of 2 people: For every additional guest up to 4, it will cost an additional €16 per person per night.
|Sep 30th 2023 - Oct 14th 2023||€1,174|
|Oct 14th 2023 - Oct 16th 2023||€1,317|
|Oct 16th 2023 - Oct 21st 2023||€1,400|
|Oct 21st 2023 - Oct 27th 2023||€1,174|
|Oct 27th 2023 - Nov 4th 2023||€1,400|
|Nov 4th 2023 - Dec 23rd 2023||€1,317|
|Dec 23rd 2023 - Jan 9th 2024||€2,499|
|Jan 9th 2024 - Feb 3rd 2024||€1,317|
|Feb 3rd 2024 - Feb 26th 2024||€1,400|
|Feb 26th 2024 - Mar 22nd 2024||€1,317|
|Mar 22nd 2024 - Apr 6th 2024||€1,400|
|Apr 6th 2024 - Jul 1st 2024||€1,054|
|Jul 1st 2024 - Aug 1st 2024||€1,400|
|Aug 1st 2024 - Sep 1st 2024||€1,957|
|Sep 1st 2024 - Sep 9th 2024||€1,400|
|Sep 9th 2024 - Oct 19th 2024||€1,317|
|Oct 19th 2024 - Nov 10th 2024||€1,400|
|Nov 10th 2024 - Dec 20th 2024||€1,317|
|Dec 20th 2024 - Apr 2nd 2025||€2,499|
Prices based on an occupancy of 2 people: For every additional guest up to 4, it will cost an additional $17 per person per night.
|Sep 30th 2023 - Oct 14th 2023||$1,243|
|Oct 14th 2023 - Oct 16th 2023||$1,394|
|Oct 16th 2023 - Oct 21st 2023||$1,481|
|Oct 21st 2023 - Oct 27th 2023||$1,243|
|Oct 27th 2023 - Nov 4th 2023||$1,481|
|Nov 4th 2023 - Dec 23rd 2023||$1,394|
|Dec 23rd 2023 - Jan 9th 2024||$2,644|
|Jan 9th 2024 - Feb 3rd 2024||$1,394|
|Feb 3rd 2024 - Feb 26th 2024||$1,481|
|Feb 26th 2024 - Mar 22nd 2024||$1,394|
|Mar 22nd 2024 - Apr 6th 2024||$1,481|
|Apr 6th 2024 - Jul 1st 2024||$1,115|
|Jul 1st 2024 - Aug 1st 2024||$1,481|
|Aug 1st 2024 - Sep 1st 2024||$2,071|
|Sep 1st 2024 - Sep 9th 2024||$1,481|
|Sep 9th 2024 - Oct 19th 2024||$1,394|
|Oct 19th 2024 - Nov 10th 2024||$1,481|
|Nov 10th 2024 - Dec 20th 2024||$1,394|
|Dec 20th 2024 - Apr 2nd 2025||$2,644|
Please note that these prices/rates are a guide only and may not be correct at the current date. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Best Price Guaranteed
- All taxes and fees
- Concierge service
- End of stay cleaning
We work directly with owners so guarantee you won't find this property cheaper anywhere else.
Book this property today for just
The balance of will be due 12 weeks before you travel.
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund, no questions asked!
Please select your arrival and departure dates on the calendar.