Like it? Add to favourites to compare and share
Like it? Don't miss out
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind within 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund.
Full refund if you change your mind within 48hrs.
What Oliver loves…
- The villa has idyllic terraces with breathtaking views of the sea, perfect for sunbathing or al fresco dining under the shaded pergola
- Wonderful location just a 15 minute walk to the beach and 10 minute walk to the lovely town of Praiano
- Pick lemons, oranges or peaches from the lovely garden that crowns the house
- The house book is full of information from recommended restaurants to ideas for trips.
COVID-19 Update: Full Money Back Guarantee
Get a full refund should travel advice related to the Coronavirus outbreak change up to 28 days before you travel. Read full T&Cs here
Villa Dina has a spectacular position with incredible views over the Tyrrhenian Sea and villages along the Amalfi coast. Sitting in an elevated position above the town of Praiano, with its stone steps and narrow lanes, this villa is perfect for enjoying the enchanting town or exploring further afield.
The villa contains two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, plus it has an extra studio room for an additional person if required. The stunning terraces on each floor of the property offer space for al fresco dining, sunbathing or lounging in the hammock.
Like most houses in this area, Villa Dina is accessed directly from the road where there is space for 1 car. The parking is about 10 minute walk from the house, which is either by going up steps and narrow lanes or sloping coastal road above.
This villa is perfect for daydreaming away the afternoons after enjoying the local activities. Make sure you dine at Bar Mare along the harbour shore, where you will feast on fresh seafood and homemade desserts and limoncello!
What you should know…
- Any car needs to be parked at about 10 minute walk away from the house, which is reached through the narrow roads and quite a few steps
- This villa is not suitable for guests with walking difficulties
- When minimum occupancy is booked, certain rooms may not be accessible (subject to owner's discretion) - best to enquire with us beforehand
Villa Dina has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, set over three floors. The property has recently been renovated, where possible using ecofriendly, local materials. Hot water is provided by a solar panel system.
- The private entrance
- Living/dining area with satellite TV, DVD and sound system.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, microwave, grill, dishwasher, fridge freezer, toaster, and coffee machine
- Bathroom with wash basin and WC
- Terrace with an incredible view over the sea.
- Two double bedrooms (both with beds that cannot be separated) and both with en-suite bathrooms, one with a shower and one with both a Jacuzzi bathtub and separate shower
- Terrace (60 sqm) equipped with sunbeds, loungers, chairs and a table
- Studio room with single bed and large panoramic window (extra bed on request)
- Garden that crowns the house, with fruit trees that provide lemons, oranges, tangerines, plums, figs, apricots, peaches and pomegranates according to the season
- Satellite TV and DVD
- Stereo system
- BBQ and hammock
- Cots and highchairs are available on request
Villa Dina enjoys one of the most tranquil locations in the cliff-town of Praiano. The centre of Praiano can be reached in 10 minutes on foot and the town is located on the coastal road that also connects to Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi and Salerno.
Praiano has been listed by UNESCO as among the places in the world to be preserved as a cultural legacy for future generations. With its stone steps and narrow lanes, it is an enchanting place.
The centre of Praiano offers all main amenities, food shops (the Emporio is one that does home deliveries at no extra charge), bars, pizzerias and popular restaurants. There are some very interesting walking paths along the coast like the famous "Path of the Gods" above Positano, perfect for keen walkers.
The owners, who live nearby, used to own a hotel in Praiano. They speak English, German, French and Italian and will be happy to assist their guests with any advice or information on visits (including local English speaking guides), itineraries, or transfers.
The La Praia Beach is a leisurely 15 minute walk down the steps from the villa and there guests can swim, sunbathe, or take a boat to reach various places of interest along the coast and the islands. There is also a scuba diving centre, a water taxi service and a boat rentals. The beach also has a number of bars and restaurants with excellent local food and pizza, including world-renowned Neapolitan pizzas.
Not far from the villa is a bus stop that connects Praiano to all the other towns on the Amalfi Coast. During high season, guests are advised to use public transport because car parking is hard to find and rather expensive.
(15 minutes walk)
Baby and Toddler Equipment
- High Chair(s)
Kids Activities Close-by
- Beach Nearby
- Walk to Beach
- Walk to Village
- Walk to Restaurant
- Outdoor Pursuit & Activities
- Tourist Towns & Villages
- Fenced Grounds
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting/childcare services
Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
Oliver's Travels Chef Service: A Gourmet Dining Experience
Make hosting a memorable dinner party at your villa an absolute breeze with our superb Chef Service. Our chefs will take care of everything for you from start to finish so you can just sit back and enjoy the gastronomic experience. They will bring all the necessary ingredients, cook and serve the food and even clean up afterwards. To find out more visit www.oliverstravels.com/chefs
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€xxxx paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||4.00 pm|
|Departure time||10.00 am|
|Pets welcome?||Pets are not allowed|
|End of stay cleaning included?||€120, not included in the rental price|
|Tax||€1.50 per person, per night (children under 11 years old are free)|
|Heating costs included?||Extra cost, paid locally.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property|
|Other Ts and Cs||Additional car parking space is approx €100 per week|
|Minimum stay||7 nights.|
Best Price Guaranteed
- All taxes and fees
- Concierge service
We work directly with owners so guarantee you won't find this property cheaper anywhere else.
Book this property today for just
The balance of will be due 12 weeks before you travel.
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund, no questions asked!
Please select your arrival and departure dates on the calendar.