Villa Artemis is a traditionally renovated building of 120 square metres which can accommodate 2-6 guests with a minimum three-night stay. The villa has two independent bedrooms each with its own private bathroom. The premises is so spacious that two more guests can easily be accommodated on the sofabeds in the living room.
There is also an LED/3D SMART TV with satellite access, a DVD Blue Ray as well as free wi-fi and air-conditioning throughout the villa. The kitchen comes with all appliances, and there's a fully furnished garden garden outside. There's even a a heated Jacuzzi and a roof garden with a truly spectacular view!
The earth tones used for decoration throughout combined with the luxurious and minimal decoration are sure to offer warmth and familiarity for each and every guest.
As well as providing you with a free bottle of the excellent local wine as a welcoming gift, Villa Artemis offers:
- Daily room cleaning service
- Fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, cooker, microwave oven, small electrical appliances , pots and pans)
- Two double beds with anatomic and ecological mattresses
- Two sofabeds with anatomic, ecological mattresses and pillows by COCOMAT
- Name brand linen
- Air-conditioning in all areas of the villa
- LED/3D SMART TV
- Satellite TV
- DVD Blue Ray
- Free Wi-Fi internet
- Heated Jacuzzi
- Fully furnished garden (armchairs, chairs, table, umbrella, lounge chairs)
- Blow drier
- Iron and ironing board
- Bubble bath, soaps and body lotions provided
- Baby crib on request
Children under 5 years old are free of charge
There is also the following services available upon request:
- Transport to and from the local airport or port
- Car/motorcycle rentals.
- Car rental with driver
- Rental of private yachts/helicopter so you can explore every inch of the island.
- Tourist attractions/excursions throughout the island
- Reservations at restaurants and entertainment halls