- 2 entrance halls and 2 staircases
- Morning room with open fire, Sky TV, DVD and CD Player
- Drawing room with grand piano, open fire and CD Player
- The Blue Room (further reception room) with open fire and 42" plasma screen with Sky TV, DVD, CD Player and CD library
- Dining room with dining table to seat 45 and the garden suite can seat 135 guests.
- Sun lounge leading into the formal garden
- Cloakroom with original 'Throne' WC
- Kitchen with breakfast table with 4 oven Aga, hob, oven and microwave and an adjoining snug with Sky TV/DVD, Playstation, Karaoke machine and disco lights
- Utility room with washer, dryer and large chest freezer
- Games room with darts, table football, American Pool, CD Player, drinks fridge and open fire
- Cellar music studio with video karaoke machine, musical instruments and microphones
- Hurcott master bedroom with king size bed and Sky TV, DVD with dressing room off and en-suite bathroom with separate shower (can also accommodate a double sofa bed if required)
- Blakedown double bedroom and lounge with en-suite with shower, Sky TV, DVD and CD player (can also accommodate two double sofa beds if required)
- Churchill bedroom with 4 single beds (opposite the house bathroom) with Sky TV and DVD. (single Z bed available if required)
- Large house bathroom with whirlpool bath, separate shower and sauna
- Caunsall double bedroom with a 5' zip 'n' link bed which can convert to 2 singles on request, Sky TV, DVD and a shared en-suite with shower (double sofa bed available if required)
- Iverley small double bedroom with Sky TV and DVD, sharing an en-suite with shower
- Wolverley double bedroom with Sky TV, DVD, en-suite with shower over bath (double sofa bed available if required)
- Drayton double bedroom with Sky TV, DVD and an en-suite with shower
- Kinver double bedroom sharing the main landing bathroom
- Belbroughton double bedroom and lounge suite with en-suite shower room (double sofa bed and single Z bed available if required)
- Wireless broadband internet and a colour laser printer is provided.
- The Bachelors Wing is situated on the second floor above the East Wing. The Wing Sleeps 10 people in two double bedrooms and a lounge with 3 double sofa beds all sharing a bathroom. It also has its own kitchen and roof terrace.
Chauffeurs’ Wing (sleeps 14)
- comprising an apartment sleeping 10 with en-suite bathroom
- a twin and compact double which will share a shower room and toilet at the end of the verandah.
The Tennis Pavilion (sleeps 12)
– a little oasis incorporating accommodation for up to 12 in two bedrooms sleeping 3
- two sofa beds and two cabin beds in the lounge
- a kitchenette, outdoor dining gazebo for up to 22, the Giant Chess, a Barbeque and Bar.
The Walled Garden (sleeps 12)
- 6 double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms.
Granary Annex (sleeps 19
- Romsley suite: Double bed with a single Z bed.
- Arley suite: Double bed, 2 single Z beds and 2 double sofa beds.
- Quatt Suite: bunk beds for two.
- Trimpley suite: 3 double beds.
East Wing (sleeps 10)
- 3 Double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms.
- 1 bedroom with two double sofa beds.
The Estate comprises 132 acres and guests will have exclusive use of the following areas:
- Private rear walled garden with decked terrace with fountain, gas barbecue and gas heaters
- Further walled garden with hot house, pool terrace and tree hammocks
- Large lawned garden with lily pond and hammocks on the west front
- Parkland which surrounds the property on all sides, including a rugby pitch
- Indoor heated swimming pool and showers (pool hire to be charged extra)
- Tennis court with electronic ball server
- Tennis pavilion and gas barbecue
- Croquet set
- Giant chess board
- Badminton equipment
- Golf practice net
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (to be charged extra)
- Paintball Park just 1/4 mile away (off site needs to be booked direct in advance)