Like it? Add to favourites to compare and share
Like it? Don't miss out
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind within 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund.
Full refund if you change your mind within 48hrs.
What Oliver loves…
- Blending the best of a private and secluded home along with hotel-grade services: on-call concierge support, personal welcome, luxury toiletries, fluffy towels and cotton linen
- Opulent and lavish style, jostling alongside period features and cutting-edge contemporary fittings and appliances
- Tranquil and secluded courtyard garden with dining furniture; ideal for evening drinks or a morning breakfast in serene privacy just moments from the dynamic Kings Road
Early Bird 2021
Book your 2021 villa holiday by the 28th February and receive:
• Welcome Hamper on Arrival
• Up to £100 Private Chef Voucher
• Free change on dates if restrictions mean you can't travel
• Ts&Cs apply
* Please note that due to Covid-19 there is currently a 30-night minimum stay in place. This decision will be regularly reviewed.
Chelsea Place offers a sedate, refined home with regal proportions and effortlessly opulent interiors, blending classically handsome architecture with a playful edge and lavish tones, nestled in the heart of Old Chelsea.
The elegant living space is infused with natural light, courtesy of the original sash windows. This home is striking in its simplicity - gracefully stylish; it has lavish touches within the tone of understated luxury: sumptuous chandeliers, ornate original fireplaces and gorgeous pastel-toned upholstery contrast with the sleek, polished wooden floors and soft, muted palette.
Accents of bright colour and extravagant fabrics offer a plush yet zingy feel; this bright home would be at ease in the glossy pages of an interiors magazine, yet is artfully understated.
The open plan kitchen-dining room is vibrant, airy and welcoming. This uncluttered space is ideal for informal dining and relaxed self-catering. With top-grade appliances, designer lighting and a sleek breakfast bar, the original home has a fresh, contemporary edge.
Gorgeous prints and patterned upholstery give this striking home character and verve! Electric blues, cobalts, aquas and pistachio greens to name a few - the interior designer owner’s flair is apparent!
A snug further living room is cosy and tasteful, with beautiful French windows leading into the garden, light pours in, whilst guests can curl up on the cosy pale-jade toned sofa with a good book.
This sumptuous home can accommodate six to eight guests across four bedrooms. The bedrooms are glamorous yet discreet - opulent yet subtle! Guests are guaranteed to imbibe the restorative feel of these tranquil and airy rooms. The master bedroom features a majestic four poster bed, turquoise-toned lamps and beautifully regal powder blue tones, offset by modern perspex chair. The rock-star style steely grey free-standing bathtub and gorgeous aqua tones offer a debonair feel.
The pièce-de-resistance is a charming private garden, complete with courtyard dining space: an oasis of tranquillity just moments from the “buzz” of the Kings Road!
Chelsea Place is an effervescent and luminous home, of unparalleled style and chic, tasteful interiors, offering a home-like feel within sedate and understated luxury, nestled in history-rich Old Chelsea, just moments from some of the trendiest hotspots that West London has to offer.
What you should know…
- This home is spread across four storeys and is not suitable for those with mobility impairments
- Air conditioning in some of the rooms only; fans can be provided at visitors request
- The bedroom fireplace is of ornamental value, whilst the living room fireplace is functional
- Not suitable for those with pet allergies
Chelsea Place is a four-bedroom apartment, accommodating up to 8 people, that boasts a beautiful courtyard garden.
- Sitting room and dining room
- Kitchen equipped with coffee machine, dishwasher, freezer, gas hob, kettle, microwave, oven, toaster
- Small sitting area with sofa
- Double bedroom with canopy bed with en-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub
-Two double bedrooms
- Bedroom with bunk bed, ideal for children
- Two bathrooms with bathtub
- Courtyard garden with outdoor furniture
- Air-conditioning (some rooms)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound system
- Satellite or cable
- Washing machine and dryer
Nestled in one of the most fashionable parts of London, Bramberton street is an extremely exclusive one-way street that runs from Glebe Place to the Kings Road in the heart of Old Chelsea. This is a classic, quiet Chelsea street, whilst all the interiors shops, boutiques, clubs and cafes of the Kings Road and Sloane Square are a short distance away.
In the summer, one of London’s hidden gems is the Chelsea Physic Garden; London’s oldest botanical garden with cafe and gift shop is an enchanting walled English country home style garden, which is home to around five thousand medicinal plants, a butterfly house and utterly glorious afternoon teas.
With quiet streets and a variety of buildings styles from period houses to beautiful mansion blocks, cobbled backstreets and green squares, Old Chelsea has retained much of its history and charm. Visitors will enjoy the unexpected twists and turns of the alleyways and Victorian pubs; Cheyne walk Brasserie is popular with the uber-smart crowd, whilst the Cross Keys is popular with locals. Home to many artists, writers and theatrical types, Old Chelsea is home to a number of listed buildings, securing its historical charm.
Carlyle’s House and the Saatchi Gallery are both within walking distance; the latter has a rather smart dining room. Picking up edible goodies at Partridges on Duke of York Square will make self-catering a pleasure!
Nearby Knightsbridge offers proximity for visitors to access some of the main attractions that the capital offers; Notting Hill and Hyde Park are just a short distance away, whilst a walk through Kensington Palace Gardens and a pit-stop to refuel at The Orangery is about as civilised at it gets!
The museums of South Kensington are just a short bus or taxi ride away, whilst Sloane Street is one of the most exclusive, designer shopping streets in London. Beauchamp Place or Walton Street offer smaller, independent brands and indulgent cafes and restaurants, whilst the majestic Belgravia is a walk away.
The beautiful Battersea Park is just a stroll over the bridge, whilst a walk along the Thames at nighttime alongside the boathouses and fairytale-esque Albert Bridge is about as romantic as it gets!
(Located in London)
|Nearest Train Station||
Sloane Square Tube Station (District and Circle Lines)
Babies and children of all ages are welcome at Chelsea Place. The bunk bed room is ideal for children, whilst the enchanting airy interiors and charming garden will delight children. Parents can rest in the knowledge that every modern touch is present for an easy stay.
Whatever the season, whatever the child’s interests, parents can rest assured that this part of London can provide an abundance of indoor, outdoor, active or non-active, team-based or individual activities.
The National Army Museum has an excellent array of sensory activities, soft play and child-friendly cafe, making this a good choice for a rainy day.
The Princess Diana Memorial Playground is a magical world of pirate ships and intriguing sculptures as well as tepees and a sensory trail will spark endless creativity and make-believe play for children of all ages. The Natural History Museum is a whole day’s activity, whilst the Science Museum has an excellent children’s sensory space with many hands-on style activities.
Battersea Park offers an excellent children’s playground, a petting zoo as well as expansive open lawns, mysterious woods, a tropical garden and sumptuous fountains.
Wilton Street offers some of the most upmarket (and royally connected) children’s homeware and clothing stores - whilst Motcomb Street is home to Pierre Hermes macaroon shop. Children of all ages will simply love Peggy Porschen Bakery: a pink palace, dedicated to all things cake related (and one of the most Instagrammed places in London!)
Go Ape in Battersea Park is twice the height, length and scare factor of most other Go Ape courses, and when hunger pangs hit, Burger and Lobster or Yo Sushi at Harvey Nichols are both great child-friendly options!
For possible rainy days, Queens Bowling & Ice in Notting Hill offers ten-pin bowling alleys and ice rink, together with an American diner style cafe, whilst KidZania in Shepherd’s Bush is an indoor city built just for children, offering a child-sized cityscape with such a breadth of activities that parents and children alike will be able to while hours away.
Kids Activities Close-by
- Walk to Restaurant
- Outdoor Pursuit & Activities
- Tourist Towns & Villages
- Historical Sites
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- General housekeeping at £20 at per hour
- Linen exchange £18 per single and £24 per double/king including all towels
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
Oliver's Travels Chef Service: A Gourmet Dining Experience
Make hosting a memorable dinner party at your villa an absolute breeze with our superb Chef Service. Our chefs will take care of everything for you from start to finish so you can just sit back and enjoy the gastronomic experience. They will bring all the necessary ingredients, cook and serve the food and even clean up afterwards. To find out more visit www.oliverstravels.com/chefs
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years of age.
- For stays longer than seven days we provide a complimentary weekly Housekeeping service. More frequent Housekeeping visits can be arranged on request, subject to availability and a charge.
- This home is spread across four floors with no internal elevator.
- This home has air conditioning in third and fourth bedroom only.
- The fireplace in the master bedroom is ornamental, however the sitting room fireplace is in use.
- Please note that the lower bunk bed in the children's room is a mattress on the floor but it is perfectly comfortable.
- A cat and a dog are usually in residence at the home. While they won't be around during your stay, this home may not be suitable for those with pet allergies.
- The homeowner's housekeeper comes every Tuesday to clean the home, water the plants and collect the post. Please let us know if you would prefer her not to visit during your stay.
- There is currently construction work taking place at the properties next door and opposite this home. Please ask our Reservations Team for more details.
- For bookings made more than 7 days before guests arrive, we offer a 24-hour period from the time of booking during which you can cancel and receive a full refund.
- After the 24-hour period, we refund 50% of the booking value, up to 14 days before guests arrive. If you cancel within 14 days of arrival, the booking is non-refundable.
- Bookings made within 7 days of arrival are non-refundable.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||£1000 to pay by debit or credit card on arrival|
|Arrival time||4 pm (Early check-in can be arranged in advance, subject to availability and a charge)|
|Departure time||11 am (Late check-out can be arranged in advance, subject to availability and a charge)|
|Energy costs included?||Included in the rental price|
|Pets welcome?||Pets are not allowed|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Included in the rental price|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking inside the apartment|
|Heating costs included?||Included in the rental price|
|Internet access?||Wifi connection included|
|Linen & towels included?||Included in the rental price|
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Jan 22nd 2021 - Apr 1st 2021||£5,671|
|Apr 1st 2021 - Jun 1st 2021||£6,186|
|Jun 1st 2021 - Aug 1st 2021||£7,732|
|Aug 1st 2021 - Sep 1st 2021||£6,186|
|Sep 1st 2021 - Dec 12th 2021||£5,671|
|Dec 12th 2021 - Jan 5th 2022||£7,732|
|Jan 5th 2022 - Apr 1st 2022||£5,671|
|Apr 1st 2022 - Apr 16th 2022||£6,186|
|Apr 16th 2022 - Jul 26th 2022||£5,155|
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Jan 22nd 2021 - Apr 1st 2021||€6,007|
|Apr 1st 2021 - Jun 1st 2021||€6,553|
|Jun 1st 2021 - Aug 1st 2021||€8,191|
|Aug 1st 2021 - Sep 1st 2021||€6,553|
|Sep 1st 2021 - Dec 12th 2021||€6,007|
|Dec 12th 2021 - Jan 5th 2022||€8,191|
|Jan 5th 2022 - Apr 1st 2022||€6,007|
|Apr 1st 2022 - Apr 16th 2022||€6,553|
|Apr 16th 2022 - Jul 26th 2022||€5,461|
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Jan 22nd 2021 - Apr 1st 2021||$7,310|
|Apr 1st 2021 - Jun 1st 2021||$7,974|
|Jun 1st 2021 - Aug 1st 2021||$9,968|
|Aug 1st 2021 - Sep 1st 2021||$7,974|
|Sep 1st 2021 - Dec 12th 2021||$7,310|
|Dec 12th 2021 - Jan 5th 2022||$9,968|
|Jan 5th 2022 - Apr 1st 2022||$7,310|
|Apr 1st 2022 - Apr 16th 2022||$7,974|
|Apr 16th 2022 - Jul 26th 2022||$6,645|
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Best Price Guaranteed
- All taxes and fees
- Concierge service
- End of stay cleaning
We work directly with owners so guarantee you won't find this property cheaper anywhere else.
Book this property today for just
The balance of will be due 12 weeks before you travel.
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund, no questions asked!
Please select your arrival and departure dates on the calendar.