Villa Interior (sleeps 8)
- Entrance Hall
- Large open plan living Room and Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with microwave, hob, oven, washing machine, dishwasher and jumbo fridge
- Double bedroom with super king size bed
- Shower room with single washbasin
- Separate toilet
- Reading area
- 1 mezzanine bedroom with double bed
- 2 double bedrooms with king size beds
- Bathroom with hsnd-held shower, single washbasin, bidet, toilet and hairdryer.
- Balcony with panoramic views
Set in 32 acres of woodland, meadows and gardens, we offer complete privacy for you and your family.
The gardens are colourful and casual with tulips, wild narcissi, cosmos, roses, lillies, camelias, lavender and lilacs. Filling the garden with a beautiful scent.
Eating outside during the day is a must. There is a purpose built BBQ, outside tables and chairs tucked under the shade of the sumach trees.
We take great pride in our 5m x 10m heated pool (depth: 1.2 -2.5 m) which is perfectly located just to the side of the main house. The pool is surrounded by a natural stone walls on 3 sides and security fenced on the fourth. The pool is heated and maintained each week to a high standard.
There is a large terraces affording plenty of room for sunbathing and relaxing. Guest can take advantage of the comfortable pool side sun lounge chairs.
Each guest is given keys to the security gates, thus enabling peace of mind for children and all visitors.
There is also plenty of parking space!
- Internet on request (see "T&Cs)
- LCD Flat Screen Sky TV
- Books - CD player
- I-pod dock station
- Portable fans in all bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Surfaced road to property
- Natural shade
- Built-in BBQ
- Electrically heated pool