The Chateau is decorated and furnished in the style of Louis XVI to reflect the period the Chateau was built.
6 Bedrooms and 6 bathrooms
- Bedroom One: kingsize bed with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom Two: Offered with 1 double bed (or) 2 single beds with private bathroom
- Bedroom Three: Offered with 1 double bed (or) 2 single beds with private bathroom
- Bedroom Four: Offered with 1 double bed (or) 2 single beds with private bathroom
- Additional Shower room
Bedrooms Five and Six have their own first floor private sitting room and stairway to
- Bedroom Five: 1 double bed (shared bathroom)
- Bedroom Six: 2 single beds (shared bathroom)
- Large Entrance hall with monumental stone fireplace and staircase to second floor. Second floor open galleried landing with office area leading onto bedrooms.
- First sitting room : style Louis XVI
- Second sitting room : style chinoiserie
- Dining room : style hunting theme
- Games room
- Kitchen with adjoining utility/preparation room with original stone sink
- Private Sitting Room for bedrooms five and six
- Patio area infront of the Kitchen which has a walled garden area looking onto the front park of the property which is also enclosed.
- Swimming pool (4m x 9m) in large patio area at the back of the property in a walled and private garden with outdoor Summer ‘Salon’ with soft seating and Pool House with changing area, shower and toilet.
- Wrought iron gates leading from the walled garden onto the large meadow with swings under the walnut tree.
- The house overlooks vineyards and woodlands and is completely private and tranquil.
- There is ample car parking for up to 20 cars.
The front door of the Chateau opens into the grand entrance hall with its monumental 14th century stone fireplace, beautiful grand chandelier and stone staircase leading to a galleried landing.
On the first floor there are two sitting rooms, kitchen with adjoining utility room, dining room and games room leading onto the terrace and swimming pool. The games room offers darts, snooker and pingpong, TV, chess, and various childrens toys, games and films.
On the second floor arriving on the upper hallway there are four large bedrooms. One ensuite with a kingsize bed and a further three rooms each with double or two single beds. All bedrooms have their own private bathroom with fabulous views of the vineyards, gardens and open meadows.
A further two bedrooms have their own private sitting room and staircase to the upper floor with shared bathroom.
At the front of the property there is an enclosed garden with mature trees, shrubs and a lovely walled patio area with table and seating to enjoy your meals.
Within the enclosed garden at the back of the property there is a beautiful swimming pool (8x4m) and pool house with shower, WC and changing area. Under the horse chestnut tree there is a large table and chairs to enjoy your outdoor meals. Additionally there is an outdoor summer room overlooking the garden with soft seating and BBQ/plancha. There is also an area for exercising with bench, cross trainer and free weights. In the meadow there are swings under the walnut tree.
Dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, ‘Stove’ range cooker, American fridge/freezer, internet, wifi, home cinema (46 inches) wall mounted with Sky Digi box with French & UK channels. Baby cots, high chair, push chair. Outdoor seating with wooden table and chairs at front and back of property.