Like it? Add to favourites to compare and share
Like it? Don't miss out
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind within 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund.
Full refund if you change your mind within 48hrs.
What Oliver loves…
- Villa Vilipu is one of the resort’s ‘Mythos Collection’ of properties with some incredible perks including private transfers, hand delivered breakfasts, pool heating, a luxury food package, luxury toiletries, daily cleaning, unlimited kids club access, access to the spa and gym and more
- The villa’s interior design is carefully curated to evoke a sense of opulent luxury
- The villa sits in a lovely garden with a beautiful pool, jacuzzi, alfresco dining and lounging and stunning, colourful gardens
- Guests enjoy outstanding facilities at Aphrodite Hills including its award-winning, prestigious golf course and golf academy, superb tennis courts, padel tennis courts, a luxury spa, horse riding, soccer, bike hire and some excellent restaurants and cafes
Villa Vilipu is one of the Aphrodite Hills Resort’s luxurious ‘Mythos Collection’ of villas, their highest category of residences. Guests booking this category of villa enjoy some fabulous privileges as well spending their villa time surrounded by lavish interiors and stunning outside space. Villa Vilipu enjoys one of the best locations on the magical Aphrodite Hills Resort at the edge of the new, prestigious development, Alexander Heights. It boasts gorgeous, uninterruped, panoramic views of the glistening Mediterranean Sea and is set in a beautifully landscaped garden. With four fabulous bedrooms including a children’s room with two sets of bunk beds, the villa is perfect for large family groups. If you are looking for your very own secluded paradise with plenty of entertainment outside the front door, then Villa Vilipu and the Aphrodite Hills Resort is an excellent pick.
The five star, renowned resort is the first and only comprehensive golf, leisure and real estate development in Cyprus. It is set on a beautiful, historical and mythological hill boasting breathtaking, panoramic views over the Mediterranean Sea and the birthplace of Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love. Guests staying at Villa Vilipu enjoy access to all resort activities aside from those in the hotel. This includes golf, tennis, a spa and much more. Guests can visit the beautiful Bonamare Beach, just 15km from the resort. As Villa Vilipu is one of Aphrodite Hill’s ‘Mythos’ selection, guests enjoy additional privileges including private transfers to and from the airport, pool heating, a luxury food parcel full of delicious goodies, a ‘Good Morning’ breakfast delivered daily to the villa’s doorstep, branded luxury bathroom products that are replenished during your stay, daily cleaning of the villa, unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club for three to twelve year olds, access to the Retreat Spa and gym during your stay including a personalised consultation with a spa specialist regarding treatments upon request and a luxury collection benefit card which offers discounts and preferential rates throughout the resort. Guests also enjoy access to a holiday residence lounge with a luxury living area, children’s play area and a terrace overlooking the 18th hole of the golf course.
Villa Vilipu is decorated in lavish, opulent style with velvet sofas, velvet headboards and velvet dining chairs. You will be impressed by the exceptional attention to detail with the interiors looking as though they belong on the pages of a glossy magazine. In the living room, you can relax on plush purple velvet sofas and vintage gold armchairs while taking in a movie or simply planning your schedule for the week. You can dine in style with the French doors open to allow a soft breeze to float in and at the same time admire the beautiful sea views. Chandeliers hang over the dining table and in the living area adding to its luxurious appeal. The chefs in your group will be amazed by the stylish two-tone kitchen with its fantastic appliances and sociable central island. On the lower ground floor, the second immaculate living space is ideal for some downtime where you can curl up with your holiday book in this inspiring space with its cobalt walls and cosy black sofa. It is also another fabulous movie spot. Villa Vilipu enjoys an office too, just in case you need to catch up on some emails or want to disappear to write some holiday postcards.
The villa boasts four fabulous bedroom suites. The master bedroom is truly extraordinary with a gorgeous bedspread adorning its king-size bed, eye-catching beside tables inlaid with mirrors, a glorious en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath and a separate shower and French doors opening to a balcony. Two further bedrooms enjoy double beds with oversized lavish headboards and the final room is really fun for children with two sets of bunk beds. Glamour blends effortlessly with elegance and luxury throughout the villa. There are sumptuous fabrics and rich colour tones everywhere. The remaining bathrooms are beautifully presented with top-of-the-range fittings and fabulous tiling.
Villa Vilipu’s extensive terrace is perfectly positioned to enjoy uninterrupted sea views. A barbecue kitchen with a sink is the ideal spot for preparing your alfresco suppers which can be enjoyed in a shady spot. In another shaded area, there is some gorgeous alfresco lounge furniture where you can take pre-dinner cocktails. In front of all this is a pool deck sprinkled with loungers, the large 10 metre long infinity pool and the adjacent jacuzzi. You will love endless sunny days, bright blue skies and astounding sea views from this magical spot.
Aphrodite Hills’ award-winning, championship 18-hole PGA National Cyprus Golf Course was officially opened in 2002, designed by the acclaimed golf course architect and designer Cabell Robinson. In 2017, it was upgraded and reconstructed to gain its current status. It offers a challenging mix of pot bunkers, manicured fairways of lush Bermuda grass and generous tiered greens spread out over 6,289 metres and sprinkled with olive and carob trees. The course is built on two plateaus, separated by a dramatic 130 metre ravine with spectacular views over the Mediterranean. There is a fabulous Clubhouse which overlooks the 18th green and an extensive practice facility with two putting greens and a short game area. Golfers staying at Villa Vilipu can rent clubs, manual trolleys and golf buggies with GPS technology so that you can order your snacks and drinks whilst finishing the front nine holes and have it ready at the half-way house. The resort’s Golf Academy caters for golfers of all abilities, offering individual and groups lessons, a double ended driving range and the latest technology to offer expert advice on your game.
The Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy features nine professional tennis courts of which five are plexi-cushion hard courts and four European red clay courts. There are also two padel courts. Guests can enjoy a selection of coaching services including private lessons and courses as well as hard and clay court hire with equipment provided, pro hitting sessions against a coach, ball machine hire and night lights. Tennis players and golfers can purchase an excellent range of clothing and equipment at the Pro-tennis and Pro-golf shops. In addition to golf and tennis, there is a soccer school, basketball, cycling and stables.
The Retreat Spa by Atlantica sits within the resort’s beautiful, fragranced gardens enjoying Mediterranean Sea views. You will quickly surrender to the magical sensations of this sublime spa, one of the best in Europe. Showcasing gorgeous Elemis products, the spa offers an extraordinary range of treatments and even offers a Pamper and Express Spa for younger guests between six and fifteen years of age. The gym offers cutting edge ‘TechnoGym’ equipment, resistance and free weights, a multi-purpose aerobics studio and fitness classes. The spa also boasts a fabulous, expert hairdressing facility and a juice bar health restaurant which is available to anyone booking a treatment or day package at the spa. Don’t forget to book your personalised consultation!
Aphrodite Hills Resort enjoys a beautiful, lush landscape with a central Village Square where you will discover some wonderful restaurants, shops and bars.
What you should know…
- Please note that rental of the villa does not include access to the onsite Aphrodite Hills Hotel or the TUI Sensatori/Blue brand facilities or amenities, including restaurants and bars, children's splash pool, evening entertainment at the hotel courtyard
- One of the bedrooms enjoys two sets of bunk beds. These are ideal for children but not quite as comfortable for adults
- Please note that there is an additional charge for pool and Jacuzzi heating, please see the T&Cs tab for details
Lower Ground Floor
- Family TV room
- Open-plan living & dining area
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Bedroom with bunk beds, pool terrace access and en-suite shower room
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, balcony access and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bedroom with double bed
- Family shower room
- Private infinity swimming pool (10m x 5m, heated on request)
- Jacuzzi (heated on request, please see T&Cs)
- Dining facilities
- Air conditioning
- Nespresso machine
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Access to Aphrodite Hills services and facilities (please see "Extras" tab for further details)
Villa Vilipu boasts a secluded plot on the phenomenal Aphrodite Hills Resort. The resort is just a fifteen minute drive from Paphos International Airport so you will be relaxing or playing sport in no time at all. The resort overlooks the fabled birthplace of the Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite and is within very easy reach of Pissouri Beach and village. The village of Pissouri is very characterful. During the summer it hosts a ‘Cyprus night’ in its lovely traffic free village square with dancing and music. The views from Pissouri village are spectacular. It is possible to see the shore line all the way to Limassol and the Troodos mountain range to the north, including Mount Olympus, the highest mountain on the island.
Family friendly Bonamare Beach, is just 15km away and can be easily reached either by hire car or by a private transfer which can be booked through the Reception desk. You can relax on sun loungers and take ice-cold water with just a tiny fee to the resort. There is also an excellent beach bar where you can enjoy delicious cocktails.
The historic Old Town of Paphos is stunningly beautiful and is a recognised site of historic and archaeological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos and the entire town is on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List. This historic Old Town was restored to its former glory in 2017 and is the perfect spot for alfresco dining, watching glorious sunsets, shopping in Kennedy Square and Makariou Avenue or visiting and admiring the unique architecture of the public library. You will discover medieval, Ottoman and neoclassical buildings, some designed by the architect Andreas Christodoulides. Kennedy Square is the main square where there are frequent music events, art exhibitions and dancing. Archbishop Makarios Avenue is the main shopping street, enjoying gorgeous buildings dating back to the 1920’s. The Old Town market sells leather goods, jewellery, souvenirs, sunglasses and designer labels. It is buzzy and fun and next door the Municipality market is perfect for stocking the villa with meat, fish, vegetables and fruit. For a cultural day out you can visit the Tomb of the Kings outside the northern walls of Paphos town and Kato Paphos Archaeological Park which houses impressive Roman mosaics. You will discover both trendy, fine dining restaurants and traditional Cypriot restaurants. Paphos Old Town’s narrow cobbled streets are lined with unique shops selling paintings, silk, porcelain, carved wood, jewellery or food products such as delicious carob syrup, marmalades, honey and Cypriot sweets.
You should make the time to visit the dramatic Troodos Mountains. The scenery is spectacular and amid the cool pine and cedar forests, you will discover some spectacular ancient churches along with spectacular scenery. Ten of the churches have been awarded World Heritage Status in recognition of their incredibly detailed and vibrant Byzantine frescoes.
Paphos International Airport
Bonamare Beach Club
Villa Vilipu is one of the resort’s ‘Mythos Collection’ villas. It is fabulous for a family holiday. The villa boasts enjoys a sensational garden with an enormous terrace. The villa enjoys a wonderful pool and a jacuzzi as well as gorgeous gardens. Being an ‘Mythos Collection’ villa, children enjoy unlimited use of the resort children’s club where the young ones are entertained for hours with water games, arts and crafts, talent shows, dance and so much more.
The five star Aphrodite Hills Resort offers an endless list of activities for families. Children enjoy riding at the stables on one of the resort’s beautifully behaved horses and ponies. The Aphrodite Hills Riding Club offers horse riding experiences in the forest of Lakkos Tou Frangou, adjacent to the north end of the resort. It also offers private lessons for beginners or experienced riders, trail riding off-road in beautiful countryside, a Pony Club where children can learn about riding and pony care and a large outdoor arena. The resort’s luxury spa offer special wellness treats for children aged six and over. Young footballers enjoy the Dream Team Soccer School where they get chance to improve their football skills through professional coaching. Tennis coaches are also available for lessons on the resort courts.
Paphos Zoo was started by Mr Christos Chistoforou’s love of birds and wildlife. His original plan was to open a home for his collection of birds but he decided that the public should enjoy the spendours of his collection and he wanted to educate people about the importance of caring for and conserving wildlife. The zoo took three years to complete and is set in a lush natural environment. Birds and animals from every corner of the planet can be enjoyed with his collections of parrots and venomous snakes being one of the largest in Europe. Young visitors will also see giraffes, monkeys, meerkats, crocodiles, kangaroos, albino wallabies, mouflon, white lions, tigers, owls, macaws and many more animals. There are some excellent animal presentations.
Cyprus boasts two exceptional waterparks. Children adore Fassouri Watermania in Limassol and Waterworld Waterpark in Famagusta. Fassouri Watermania enjoys a wave pool, a wet climbing wall, paddle boats, a kamikaze slide, baby bungee swings, a six lane mat slide, tube slides, a water obstacle course, extreme black hole slides, a lazy river, an interactive wet play area and much more. Waterworld Waterpark is also excellent with slides, pools, play areas, an activity pool, a lazy river, a whirlpool, wave pool and many more fun activities.
Ocean Aquarium at Protaras is home to more than one thousand species such as piranhas, stingrays, turtles, crocodiles and penguins. It is a great day out in beautiful 12500 sqm of tropical gardens.
Baby and Toddler Equipment
- High Chair(s)
Kids Activities Close-by
- <1hr to Airport
- Tennis Nearby
- Outdoor Pursuit & Activities
- Tourist Towns & Villages
- Heated Pool
Exclusive Mythos ‘Added Value Services’ included in the rental price:
- ‘Good Morning’ Breakfast delivered daily to your doorstep. This includes: freshly baked pastries, fresh loaf of bread, fresh milk, orange juice, still water, yoghurts, and seasonal fruit.
- Private transfer to and from the Airport for the persons staying in this property (one each way)
- Complimentary Luxury Food Parcel which includes: Mineral Water, Sparkling Water, Tea, Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Fresh Semi-skimmed Milk, Fresh Full-fat Milk, Nespresso Capsules, Filter Coffee, Wine, Sparkling Wine, Coca-Cola, Beer, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Biscuits, White Bread, Brown Bread, Butter, Jam, Honey, Chocolate & Banana Oats, Plain Oats, Turkey slices, Cheese, Halloumi, Eggs, Crisps, Smoked Salmon, Olive Oil, Pasta, Tomato Pasta Sauce, Cantucci Italian Almond & Raisin Cookies, Macaroon Biscuits, Seasonal Fruit, Salt, Washing Powder, Kitchen Roll.
- Daily Clean of property.
- Branded Bathroom Amenities (including Bathrobes, Slippers, Shampoo & Conditioner, Mini Soap Bar, Shower Gel, Shower Cap, Toothbrush & Toothpaste, Shaving Kit, Body Lotion, Sewing Kit, Mini Shoe shining sponge)
- Kids Club - Free unlimited use of the Aphrodite Hills Kids Club (ages 3-12 years only), valid for the duration of stay. Baby crèche excluded.
- The Retreat Spa – complimentary access to The Retreat Spa Gym, valid for the duration of stay (locker not included)
- Luxury Collection Benefit Card (offers discounts at selected Village Square Outlets & preferential rates at Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy, Golf, Riding Club & Cycling Centre)
Aphrodite Hills Resort Features:
- Bonamare Beach Club is located just 15km from Aphrodite Hills in Timi.
- The beach operates from May – October.
- It is a beautiful combination of sand and pebbles, with crystal clear blue waters stretching as far as the eye can see.
- Beach Facilities: showers & changing facilities, restaurant 7 bar, sunbeds 7 parasols, on-beach waiter service, car parking, lifeguard, complimentary Wi-Fi
Village Square Amenities
- Selection of restaurants & bars
Village Square Dining Options
- Zimi Restaurant
- Pithari Tavern
- The Anoi Pub
- The Golf Clubhouse
- Gate to India
- Ladi & Rigani Kebab House
- Beer Garden
- Costa Coffee
- Häagen-Dazs Ice-cream Parlour
The Retreat Spa
- Offers a variety of indulgent, pampering Treatments & Packages. In collaboration with the world-renowned spa brand, ELEMIS.
- Treatments include Facials, Body Wraps, Exfoliations, Massages, Hydrotherapy, Stone Therapy, Manicures and Pedi-cures.
- Features: outdoor infinity swimming pool, Hydro pool, Sauna and steam
- Fully-equipped gym
- Open 6 days a week, April to November 7am to 7pm (the gym is closed on Sundays)
- Aphrodite Hills Resort is Europe’s multi-awarded golf and leisure development on a 2.3 million sqm plot, in Cyprus.
- Spread out over 6,289 metres, the golf division consists of a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course, a unique Clubhouse and Restaurant, a branded pro-shop and GPS buggy fleet. This awarded professional Golf Course, also GEO Certified, is designed for golfers of all standards and ages it has attained the highest standard recognition in golf – the PGA National Cyprus. The first and only golf course in Cyprus carrying the prestigious PGA title.
- Please enquire for at the time of booking for accurate green fee pricing information.
Aphrodite Hills Golf Academy caters for golfers of all abilities, from beginners to the experienced player and features the following:
- First class practice facilities, including a large double-ended Driving Range with targets and distance markers.
- The short game facilities include Pitching and Chipping Greens with bunkers and 2 generously sized Putting Greens.
- The Golf Academy offers a wide range of programmes for golfers of all ages and abilities, under the expert tutelage of our experienced PGA golf professionals - Danny Heard and Robert Reynolds.
- Please enquire for at the time of booking for accurate golf tuition pricing information.
- Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy, is located next to the Village square and is the perfect place for all tennis enthusiasts, offering players a range of exciting tennis coaching, court rental and tennis services. The Tennis Academy hosts Tennis & Padel lessons, tournaments, and all-day play for both adults and children.
- Academy Features: 9 Floodlit courts (5 Plexi-Cushion Hard courts & 4 European Red Clay courts), 2 Padel Courts (the first and in Cyprus), Tennis Academy Pro Shop stocking a range of clothing, racquets, shoes and accessories, Lounge Bar – Relax with a drink and enjoy live tennis events. Free Wi-Fi.
- Coaching Programme: The Academy has a team of highly qualified coaching professionals available for 12 months of the year with classes aimed at players of all levels and ages.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate pricing information.
- 1 Court – 13m X 23m (Casali Super soft Surface), 28m Long & 15m Wide, 10 feet height of basketball ring and adjustable for children, Lounge Bar – Relax with a drink and enjoy all sport activities. (Free Wi-Fi)
- Basket balls are available for rent or sales at the Tennis Academy.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate court hire pricing information.
Dream Team Soccer School
- The Stunning Aphrodite Hills 5* Resort in association with the Dream Team Soccer School, a UK based professional soccer and sports coaching organisation, are delighted to offer kids the opportunity to develop their soccer skills as part of their holiday at Aphrodite Hills Resort. The Dream Team Soccer School offers professional training for Boys & Girls of all ages and abilities.
- All of the coaches are qualified and trained to work with children. The Dream Team Soccer School operates a full programme during the UK School holidays & also offer a part programme out of season. All Children receive an Exclusive Dream Team Certificate and Medal.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate pricing information.
Aspire Cycling Centre
- Located at the heart of the uniquely traditional Village Square, Aspire Cycling pairs premium bike rental services with a high-quality fleet from leading bike manufacturers in the world.
- At Aspire Cycling, you can experience our award-wining customer service paired with a frequently updated bike hire fleet.
- The most popular cycling routes include: The West Troodos Loop, The Santa Barbara Loop, Paphos to Troodos Loop via Aphrodite's Rock.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate bicycle hire pricing.
Aphrodite Hills Riding Club
Located in the picturesque ‘Lakkos tou Frangou’ forestry area of the Resort the Aphrodite Hills Riding Club offers:
- Individual Horse-Riding Lessons are available for any level of riding ability on well-schooled and trained horses and ponies. All private lessons are taught by fully qualified, experienced and friendly instructors.
- All Lessons are taught by fully qualified, experienced, and friendly instructors.
- Guided Trail Rides in beautiful countryside with stunning views and catering for all riding abilities.
- Please enquire for at the time of booking for accurate pricing information.
Kid's Equipment Hire
- Please note that a range of children's equipment is available to hire for a small additional cost per day, please see price examples below, not that the prices are subject to change and all items are subject to availability. A range of other items are available, please enquire at time of booking.
- Highchair: Free of charge if pre-booked
- Travel Cot: Free of charge if pre-booked
- Pushchairs: €4.50 - €9 per day depending on model
- Baby monitor: €3 per day
- Playpen: €4.50 per day
- Stairgate: €5 per day
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||A credit card pre-authorisation will be required upon arrival|
|Energy costs included?||Yes, included in the rental price|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, included in the rental price|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.|
|Internet access?||Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.|
|Pool heating charge?||For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €65 per day (to be paid to OT prior to travel). An additional charge of €30 per day is charged to heat the Jacuzzi. Please request at the time of booking. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Minimum stay||Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay|
|Pets welcome?||No pets|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Aug 8th 2022 - Sep 1st 2022||£8,658|
|Sep 1st 2022 - Nov 1st 2022||£6,758|
|Nov 1st 2022 - Dec 1st 2022||£6,758|
|Dec 1st 2022 - Jan 7th 2023||£5,632|
|Jan 7th 2023 - Mar 1st 2023||£5,069|
|Mar 1st 2023 - Apr 1st 2023||£5,632|
|Apr 1st 2023 - Apr 16th 2023||£7,096|
|Apr 16th 2023 - May 27th 2023||£6,758|
|May 27th 2023 - Jun 4th 2023||£7,096|
|Jun 4th 2023 - Jul 1st 2023||£6,758|
|Jul 1st 2023 - Sep 1st 2023||£9,093|
|Sep 1st 2023 - Oct 21st 2023||£6,758|
|Oct 21st 2023 - Nov 1st 2023||£7,096|
|Nov 1st 2023 - Nov 11th 2023||£6,758|
|Nov 11th 2023 - Feb 9th 2024||£5,632|
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Aug 8th 2022 - Sep 1st 2022||€9,641|
|Sep 1st 2022 - Nov 1st 2022||€7,525|
|Nov 1st 2022 - Dec 1st 2022||€7,525|
|Dec 1st 2022 - Jan 7th 2023||€6,271|
|Jan 7th 2023 - Mar 1st 2023||€5,644|
|Mar 1st 2023 - Apr 1st 2023||€6,271|
|Apr 1st 2023 - Apr 16th 2023||€7,902|
|Apr 16th 2023 - May 27th 2023||€7,525|
|May 27th 2023 - Jun 4th 2023||€7,902|
|Jun 4th 2023 - Jul 1st 2023||€7,525|
|Jul 1st 2023 - Sep 1st 2023||€10,126|
|Sep 1st 2023 - Oct 21st 2023||€7,525|
|Oct 21st 2023 - Nov 1st 2023||€7,902|
|Nov 1st 2023 - Nov 11th 2023||€7,525|
|Nov 11th 2023 - Feb 9th 2024||€6,271|
Prices based on an occupancy of 8 people:
|Aug 8th 2022 - Sep 1st 2022||$9,801|
|Sep 1st 2022 - Nov 1st 2022||$7,651|
|Nov 1st 2022 - Dec 1st 2022||$7,651|
|Dec 1st 2022 - Jan 7th 2023||$6,376|
|Jan 7th 2023 - Mar 1st 2023||$5,738|
|Mar 1st 2023 - Apr 1st 2023||$6,376|
|Apr 1st 2023 - Apr 16th 2023||$8,033|
|Apr 16th 2023 - May 27th 2023||$7,651|
|May 27th 2023 - Jun 4th 2023||$8,033|
|Jun 4th 2023 - Jul 1st 2023||$7,651|
|Jul 1st 2023 - Sep 1st 2023||$10,294|
|Sep 1st 2023 - Oct 21st 2023||$7,651|
|Oct 21st 2023 - Nov 1st 2023||$8,033|
|Nov 1st 2023 - Nov 11th 2023||$7,651|
|Nov 11th 2023 - Feb 9th 2024||$6,376|
Please note that these prices/rates are a guide only and may not be correct at the current date. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Best Price Guaranteed
- All taxes and fees
- Concierge service
- End of stay cleaning
We work directly with owners so guarantee you won't find this property cheaper anywhere else.
Book this property today for just
The balance of will be due 12 weeks before you travel.
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund, no questions asked!
Please select your arrival and departure dates on the calendar.