Here at Oliver's Travels, we know an extra pair of hands on deck can be invaluable to your family holiday. That's why we've teamed up with a trusted portfolio of babysitters and nannies to offer you the option to book childcare for all or part of your villa holiday.
Whether you're looking for a few hours' babysitting to keep the kids happy whilst the adults indulge in a spot of wine-tasting, a live-in nanny to offer a helping hand throughout your stay, or something in between, please contact us with your requirements via this form.
If you do decide to go ahead with a live-in nanny for the duration of your holiday, rest assured that My Travelling Nanny is a fantastic option. But equally, we are also in touch with some of the best localised babysitters, which may benefit certain requirements and better suit a range of budgets.
My Travelling Nanny
My Travelling Nanny is a modern-day, well-established, family-run nanny agency, providing an affordable, flexible service for families with young children who want childcare help for their holiday. An extra pair of hands and eyes can make all the difference!
Below is a guideline of prices, although My Travelling Nanny tailors each placement to your exact requirements.
- 6 hours a day and 3 evenings babysitting.
- Cost per week: £475
- 8 hours a day and 4 evenings babysitting
- Cost per week: £595
- 10 hours a day and 4 evenings babysitting
- Cost per week: £670
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch via this form, or alternatively give our friendly concierge team a ring on 0800 133 7999.
The booking process
1. Make an enquiry via our booking form. If you know the package you would like, please specify this.
2. My Travelling Nanny will aim to send you one or more suitable profiles via email within a couple of days.
3. Let My Travelling Nanny know whether you would like to meet/chat with any of the nannies. Please note that the family will be responsible for paying the nanny's reasonable travel costs to any meeting. With your permission, your contact details will be passed to the nanny to arrange the meeting.
4. When you are completely happy with the nanny's suitability, you will be emailed a booking form to complete and return. A 50% deposit is payable to secure the booking.
5. The remaining 50% is payable 28 days before the placement begins. For short-notice placements (less than 28 days' notice), the full amount is payable on booking. A short-notice fee may also be payable.
6. My Travelling Nanny will also send out a tailor-made agreement between the nanny and family to take with you for peace of mind. My Travelling Nanny will book travel insurance for the nanny and add the cost to the invoice.
Useful to know
- The packages listed are for an 8-day week, e.g. Saturday to Saturday
- Nannies are usually entitled to one day off per week, unless agreed otherwise
- If you would like your nanny to work additional hours to the agreed package, this can be arranged directly with the nanny at a rate of £8/hour
- All nannies are personally interviewed by My Travelling Nanny, fully vetted and reference-checked
- My Travelling Nanny gathers direct verbal feedback from previous families, as well as past references
- Prices are inclusive of all agency fees and are not subject to VAT. The only additional cost is travel insurance for the nanny