**Update: April 9th 2021**
In light of the latest UK government update regarding international travel restrictions based on the recommendations of the Global Travel Taskforce, we wanted to let you know how this affects your existing booking with us.
- For all international bookings that start before June 4th 2021, if you wish to request a change of dates to your booking, you are now welcome to complete our change of dates request form.
- For all bookings that start after June 4th 2021 we will not be able to consider change of date requests until further details on the likely country-specific restrictions to travel (the red, amber & green lists) are announced by the UK government.
Whilst we appreciate that you may want to call or email us for more information on holidays due to start after June 4th 2021, we unfortunately won’t be able to give any further details, or confirm whether or not your holiday is affected, until all of the relevant information has been published and we’ve had time to consider it carefully.
Further details on the UK government road map out of lockdown and related travel restrictions can be found here.
Book With Confidence
Coronavirus has now touched all of our lives and our thoughts go out to our customers and holiday home owners who have been affected. However, after a very difficult year it feels as though there is finally some light at the end of the tunnel!
If you are due to be travelling to an Oliver’s Travels holiday home or are currently deciding whether to book, then please relax as you are in good hands. If the FCDO advises against 'all but essential' travel or the government imposes restrictions that mean you are unable to travel due to the Coronavirus, then we will change your dates with no admin fees applied.
In summary this means that:
- You will not lose your deposit, it will be transferred to your replacement booking.
- The cost of your holiday will remain the same, regardless of FX movements or future price increases. We are also waiving all admin fees for amending dates for bookings affected by Covid19. Should you wish to book more expensive dates for your replacement booking then you simply pay the difference.
- You can still look forward to your Oliver’s Travels holiday experience!
Covid-19 travel guidance for passengers
Help control the virus by travelling safely and responsibly, during the coronavirus outbreak. Full details can be found on Gov.uk.
Covid-19 Cleaning Standard
As travel restrictions open up, villa holidays are set to be more popular than ever. We are working closely with our owners and property managers to ensure they feel well prepared to welcome our guests. We've provided them with enhanced hygiene guidelines and cleaning checklists to ensure their property meets appropriate hygiene standards in line with Covid-19.
We are also encouraging owners to implement self-check-in through technology, electronic key boxes or other means where possible if they haven’t already got this in place, as well as adhere to social distancing measures. For example asking cleaning teams to only go into homes when guests aren't present and providing a contactless service for the extras booked through our online Concierge Team. If you have any specific property-related questions feel free to ask our friendly team when you enquire.
Please note, that due to the effects of Covid-19 there may be some local businesses and services mentioned on your holiday home listing page, that may not be open/available. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience.
Terms & Conditions
- For British citizens, the right to change your dates will depend on whether you are deemed free to travel to the specific region where your holiday home is located, as determined by the official advice from the FCDO that can be found here: www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice, or as defined by UK government travel restrictions.
- For foreign nationals, the right to change your dates will depend on whether you are free to travel to the specific region where your holiday home is located, as determined by the official advice from the governing body of your country of residence.
- Date changes may be requested up to 28 days before your holiday start date.*
- Bookings may be moved to any alternative available dates of equivalent monetary value or simply pay the difference.
- The full balance will need to be paid 12 weeks before the original holiday start date in order for us to confirm the date change.
*If travel restrictions have been temporarily lifted, but then are reinstated again within 28 days of your holiday start date, we would work closely with the owner to try to find a solution for postponement.