What Oliver loves…
- The villa is set on grounds with castle ruins and ancient caves underground. It is very atmospheric.
- Countless spots within the grounds have views of the lakes and mountains that are just breathtaking.
- Lots of activities for kids including: pool, ping-pong, playground, tennis, and games.
What you should know…
- The castle is at the top of the hill and takes 5 minutes of winding road to get in and out.
- No A/C, but it is not really needed since the villa is at the top of a hill where it is much cooler.