Like it? Add to favourites to compare and share
Like it? Don't miss out
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind within 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund.
Full refund if you change your mind within 48hrs.
What Oliver loves…
- Luxury accommodations offer a relaxed, sophisticated atmosphere.
- Warm welcomes by a staff member provide guests with all the necessary information about the villa and the resort on arrival.
- Relax and unwind in this hassle-free environment where all details and services are provided.
Tower Villa is an exclusive luxury villa which has just been rebuilt on the ruins of a medieval defensive tower on the estate. The tower was originally built in a strategic position on the top of a hill overlooking the valley of Monte Tezio and of the castle of Murlo.
The villa enjoys a superb position with amazing and breathtaking views across the immaculate countryside, revealing olive trees and green valleys. This idyllic and rustic scene has changed little since the 12th century when it was originally built.
This luxury villa is a sublime example of a typical Umbrian countryside villa with all the comforts of a luxury home and the services of a 5 star resort. Guests can swim in an olympic sized pool, drink a glass of wine on the stunning roof terrace, enjoy a romantic candle lit dinner prepared by a private chef and then enjoy a deep sleep in the over sized beds fitted with linen made of the finest soft materials.
Torre can accommodate up to 8 guests in romantic and exquisitely decorated rooms with en suite bathrooms, all furnished in soft colours with stunning views across the nature reserve. All bedrooms and sitting rooms are blessed with Umbrian sunlight flooding in through the ample windows.
With its 3 bedrooms each individually decorated and its elegant living room with fireplace, the house makes guests feel as if they were staying in the house of a special friend.
It is almost impossible to find a view as enthralling as the wooded valley below Tower Villa.
The extensive private grounds surrounding Tower Villa provide privacy and make it ideal for walkers and nature lovers who wish to explore the surrounding woodland and nature reserve. The 18 hole golf course of Antognolla is only 3 minutes away from the villa.
What you should know…
- The property is slightly off the beaten path, so a car is advised.
- There is no inside gym at the property.
- When minimum occupancy is booked, certain rooms may not be accessible (subject to owner's discretion) - best to enquire with us beforehand
The villa sleeps up to 6 people (or 8 people if there are 4 kids) in 3 spacious rooms with breath-taking views across the valley. All the bedrooms have their own individual colour scheme and are of a good size with excellent facilities, including air conditioning, and en suite bathrooms.
- 1 king size bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath.
- There is a charming and comfortable living room with functional fireplace. The living room and the dining room are floodlit with Umbrian sunlight entering through the large windows.
- The living room can comfortably seat 8 people on the most relaxing and plush sofas.
- The living room leads onto the open space dining room with French doors leading to the terrace and the garden of the villa.
- Well equipped kitchen.
- 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds and en suite bathroom with shower enclosure.
-1 king size bedroom with en suite bathroom and shower. There is direct private access to the roof terrace.
Outside guests can relax in the private landscaped garden, take a swim in the private pool, Jacuzzi or enjoy a barbecue on the panoramic terraces with outdoor dining table and sofas. Guest can also take advantage of the roof terrace with stunning views.
- Washing machine
- LCD TV
- Sky television with sports channels
- DVD player
- CD player
- iPod speakers
- Wireless Internet broadband
- Air conditioning
- Hairdryer in every bathroom
- Baby cot
- Child’s high chair
With over 30 per cent of the region’s total area made up of woodland, Umbria is known as “the Green Heart of Italy”. Tower Villa has the unique advantage of being situated in the very centre of this area steeped with history and tradition.
Umbria is one of Italy’s most beautiful and enchanting regions. This tranquil land of saints and ancient mystics, with its romantic countryside and its historically rich medieval hill towns, inspires a special reverence in the hearts of Italians as well as the foreigners visiting it. More than anywhere else, the region seems to represent the country’s spirituality.
With less than a million inhabitants, Umbria’s population density is half that of the national average, allowing ample individuality. The simple pleasures of country living, surrounded by idyllic natural beauty, is enhanced with art, architecture, and wonderful food and wine in nearby towns and cities throughout the two adjoining regions of Lazio and Tuscany.
Florence and Rome are within a two hour drive. Siena, Arezzo, Assisi, Todi and Orvieto are all closely linked. The capital city of Perugia is just 20 minutes away and offers a wealth of cultural activities that include opera and the famous Umbria Jazz festival, held every July. Other spectacular hilltop towns include Cortona and Preggio. Preggio has an annual classical music festival and the annual Montone Film Festival which attracts an international audience.
During the summer months open-air concerts and operas are often staged in the gardens of famous villas and palazzos that abound throughout the region.
Many tours and excursions can be organized for guests during their stay.
Guests have access to an 18 hole championship golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. A golf clubhouse and restaurant facilities within the same estate are only 3 minutes away from the villa. These are also accessible by golf-cart through a private pathway that runs across the nature reserve. All guests have discounts on golf fees and at the clubhouse restaurant.
There are a wide range of outdoor pursuits and activities available including hunting, fishing and mountain bikes.
The origins of this country estate, which has always risen majestically in the midst of the Umbrian region, date back more than a millennium.
Inhabited by people since prehistoric times, the estate has been witness to many historical events which helped shape Italy today. Murlo is situated at the very top of a beautiful hill in the midst of Monte Elceto di Murlo and Monte Tezio. It is an easily defensible and dominant position.
- San Giovanni del Pantano (small grocery store): 1 Km (2 minutes)
- Pierantonio (small village with shops, bank, etc..): 6 Km (5 minutes)
- Perugia: 15 Km (20 minutes)
- Perugia International Airport: 20 Km (25 minutes)
- Rome Fiumicino International Airport: 205 Km (2 hours)
- Rome Ciampino International Airport: 200 Km (1 hour, 55 minutes)
- Florence international Airport: 150 Km (1 hours, 40 minutes)
- Assisi: 35 Km (40 minutes)
- Gubbio: 30 Km (35 minutes)
- Orvieto: 95 Km (55 minutes)
- Lake Trasimeno: 20 Km (25 minutes)
- Siena: 90 Km (50 minutes)
- Spoleto: 75 Km (40 minutes)
Umbria has best of Italy to offer: rolling landscapes, wine, beautiful towns and villages, olive oil, expansive lakes and the food, glorious food. A holiday here can be as lazy, active, cultured and as delicious as you like.
This region is scattered with pretty, picturesque villages, while the area has a rich cultural heritage. From thermal pools to medieval cathedrals and olive oil museum, Umbria has an intriguing amount of history to discover.
Both Rome and Florence are accessible within a day trip, while the closest towns of interest would be Orvieto, the old town which is a fascinating series of winding streets, piazzas and a colourful weekly market.
History lovers will be spoilt - from the first century Roman amphitheatres to the twelfth-century duomos, to the fourteenth-century hilltop fortresses, the glut of remnants from the medieval and Bronze Age that punctuate the region is impressive.
Check out our range of beautiful villas in Umbria to start planning your holiday, now!
- Maid Service Included
- On-Site Concierge
|Good news! This property is available as a Vill’otel|
With a vill’otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
Additional Services - At Extra Cost:
- Extra maid service - €20/hr
- Transfer within the Estate - €20
- Shopping service with car - €50/hr
- Bike hire - POA
- Horse riding - POA
- Laundry service - €10
- Ironing service - €20/hr
- Extra bed linen change - €5/bedroom
- Extra bath towels change - €8/person
- Firewood - €15/basket
- Ping Pong table and equipment - €80/week
- Dinner/lunches in villa with chef and butler - POA
- Daily chef service €200/meal
- Daily butler service €100/meal
- Room service from restaurant €15/delivery
- Wine tours - POA (require advance booking)
- Tours with professional guide - POA
- Professional massage in-villa - POA
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help.
Oliver's Travels Chef Service: A Gourmet Dining Experience
Make hosting a memorable dinner party at your villa an absolute breeze with our superb Chef Service. Our chefs will take care of everything for you from start to finish so you can just sit back and enjoy the gastronomic experience. They will bring all the necessary ingredients, cook and serve the food and even clean up afterwards. To find out more visit www.oliverstravels.com/chefs
Boasting breathtaking vistas and state-of-the-art facilities, Tower Villa is the ideal location for a corporate event, wedding or family reunion. Please contact our friendly concierge team with any enquiries.
- The swimming pool is open for your private use in the warmer months, from May to September. Opening or later closure of the pool is available at an extra fee. Please be aware that there is no fence surrounding the pool and therefore we require children using the pool area to be supervised.
- The Property is in a rural location, on the top of a hill (600 meter above sea level) within a country estate , which is a large Umbrian active agricultural farm. The access road to the Property is a long and occasionally steep private white gravel road, not suitable for sports cars or any other low-height car. We would recommend the use of a 4 wheel drive car.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 payable in cash on arrival|
|Arrival time||4.00 pm|
|Departure time||10.00 am|
|Energy costs included?||Not included in the rental price|
|Linen & towels included?||Linen & towels included in the rental price|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Included in the rental price|
|Pets welcome?||Pets welcome (small size)|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property.|
|Tax||Not included in the rental price. €1,50 per person for the first two nights and €0.75 per person for the third night. Children up to 14 years old are free|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Jun 24th 2019 - Aug 31st 2019||£7,223|
|Aug 31st 2019 - Sep 28th 2019||£5,016|
|Sep 28th 2019 - Nov 2nd 2019||£4,113|
|Nov 2nd 2019 - Jan 7th 2020||£3,110|
|Jan 7th 2020 - Apr 2nd 2020||£3,110|
|Apr 23rd 2020 - Apr 27th 2020||£3,110|
|Apr 27th 2020 - May 25th 2020||£4,113|
|May 25th 2020 - Jun 22nd 2020||£5,016|
|Jun 22nd 2020 - Aug 31st 2020||£7,223|
|Aug 31st 2020 - Sep 28th 2020||£5,016|
|Sep 28th 2020 - Nov 2nd 2020||£4,113|
|Nov 2nd 2020 - Dec 15th 2020||£3,110|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Jun 24th 2019 - Aug 31st 2019||€7,740|
|Aug 31st 2019 - Sep 28th 2019||€5,375|
|Sep 28th 2019 - Nov 2nd 2019||€4,408|
|Nov 2nd 2019 - Jan 7th 2020||€3,333|
|Jan 7th 2020 - Apr 2nd 2020||€3,333|
|Apr 23rd 2020 - Apr 27th 2020||€3,333|
|Apr 27th 2020 - May 25th 2020||€4,408|
|May 25th 2020 - Jun 22nd 2020||€5,375|
|Jun 22nd 2020 - Aug 31st 2020||€7,740|
|Aug 31st 2020 - Sep 28th 2020||€5,375|
|Sep 28th 2020 - Nov 2nd 2020||€4,408|
|Nov 2nd 2020 - Dec 15th 2020||€3,333|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Jun 24th 2019 - Aug 31st 2019||$8,810|
|Aug 31st 2019 - Sep 28th 2019||$6,118|
|Sep 28th 2019 - Nov 2nd 2019||$5,017|
|Nov 2nd 2019 - Jan 7th 2020||$3,794|
|Jan 7th 2020 - Apr 2nd 2020||$3,794|
|Apr 23rd 2020 - Apr 27th 2020||$3,794|
|Apr 27th 2020 - May 25th 2020||$5,017|
|May 25th 2020 - Jun 22nd 2020||$6,118|
|Jun 22nd 2020 - Aug 31st 2020||$8,810|
|Aug 31st 2020 - Sep 28th 2020||$6,118|
|Sep 28th 2020 - Nov 2nd 2020||$5,017|
|Nov 2nd 2020 - Dec 15th 2020||$3,794|
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Such a splendid place to stay. Great for walk/runs too. Brilliant service. Recommend 4x4 car although we were fine without.
Tower Villa - wonderful place
A fantastic villa - spacious and fantastic location with great views. Totally peaceful and away from it all. All facilities were great and the concierge service and staff at the restaurant were extremely helpful.
Only thing to watch is the drive up to the villa - strongly recommend a 4x4!
Otherwise a great place to unwind.
Best Price Guaranteed
- All taxes and fees
- Concierge service
- End of stay cleaning
We work directly with owners so guarantee you won't find this property cheaper anywhere else.
The owner has priced this property in : . We've converted this to GBP for your convenience, but we price match the original price in .
Book this property today for just
The balance of will be due 12 weeks before you travel.
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund, no questions asked!
Please select your arrival and departure dates on the calendar.