- Main salon consisting of 2 lounges with armchairs to seat 8
- A baby grand piano, TV and DVD player
- Salon opens into a grand dining room with table to seat 14 (highchairs are available)
- Both main living rooms have access to the terrace overlooking the gardens, petit pond and vineyards, the perfect spot to savour an aperitif and toast a glass of champagne.
- Located off the dining room is the kitchen, which features a Laconche 'piano' cooker, ovens and 2 dishwashers
- There is also the library where you can find some peace with a good book and enjoy a little nightcap.
- The Master Suite is also located on the ground floor and includes a spacious bedroom, sitting room, dressing room and a large bathroom with separate bath and shower, and a speaker system.
- This bedroom is perfect for parents with babies and small children and we have a porta-cot available for use.
- Stairs from the entrance lead up to the 1st floor where you will find 6 bedrooms.
- There is a bedroom in each corner of this floor, each modelled on one of the four seasons.
- Hiver (Winter) overlooks the pool and old 'Pressoir', complete with ensuite bath, shower and toilet.
- Printemps (Spring) is a light and airy bedroom with en-suite separate bath and shower. This bedroom, at the rear of the château overlooks the gorgeous gardens and vineyards.
- Été (Summer) in the other front wing is simply delightful with an English rose garden feel and has a bath/shower ensuite.
- Automne (Autumn) at the rear overlooks the parkland, where you can sometimes spot little red squirrels, and the vineyards at the back of the property. Automne bedroom has a bath/shower ensuite. Front and centre is the Imperial Suite, a spacious and recently renovated bedroom and ensuite (shower only) and is the best room to enjoy the sun setting between the front entrance gates.
- Finally there is the Chambre d'Enfants, decorated with children in mind, but can sleep adults. This room has one single bed and a set of bunk-beds sleeping two. This is our only bedroom without an ensuite.
Garden and Grounds
- Our pebbled driveway will lead you through the entrance gates, past two faux moats.
- To the right of the château is our private, heated and child-safe 10mx6m pool adjacent to the old 'Pressoir' and caretakers residence.
- Sun-beds are available and there is a pergola with table and chairs to enjoy lunch beside the pool. On the right of the château is the parkland with towering pine, oak and chestnut trees with woodland cyclamen flowering under their shade.
- There are rose beds dotted throughout the garden, which is constantly growing with new additions, and a lovely grassy area behind the château for children to play.
- Take advantage of the onsite BBQ, table tennis and trampoline.
- Beyond the inner gardens, there are meadows to the left (where there is a little sheep house) and to the rear leading down to our petit pond, and further on to our small orchard of apple, mirabelle and cherry trees.
- You can take a walk out past the château's stone wall and go exploring through the many walking tracks winding through the surrounding vineyards.
From May 2016 the property will also boast a Tennis court and a Jaccuzzi/spa.