- Large salon opening out onto the back terrace
- Study with its own private terrace
- Billiard room
- Large country kitchen, opening out onto a balcony where one can enjoy breakfast in the morning sun, with lovely views of the cliffs in the distance.
- 6 bedrooms and bathrooms.
Bedrooms 12 and 14 overlook the valley and have beautiful views. Bedroom 12 has a queen size bed (160cm) and adjoining dressing room with an additional bed of 140cm with en-suite bathroom with bathtub (about 60sq m). Bedroom 14 has a queen size bed (160 cm) and en-suite bathroom with a stand up shower and a beautiful view as well (about 20sqm). The other four bedrooms overlook the courtyard, (each about 20-30sqm). Bedroom 11 has a full sized bed (140cm) with a bathroom accessed off the hall with a stand up shower.
Bedrooms 10 and 9 have queen sized beds (160cm). Bedroom 10 has a fairly large bathroom with bathtub, bedroom 9 has a very small bathroom with stand up shower, and bedroom 8 has a full sized bed (140cm) and a stand up shower.
- Three bedrooms and a child’s room, all centrally air conditioned. Two of the bedrooms, 4 and 5, are accessed from one stairwell, the third, 6, from the other stairwell. Bedroom 4 has a walk in closet, fairly large bathroom with Jacuzzi tub with a very nice view of the courtyard and pool in the distance (about 30sq m). Bedroom 5, accessed from the same stairwell, is a very large room (about 90sq m), with two queen sized beds (160cm), one bed of 140 cm and a medium sized bathroom with a bathtub. The rear doors of this bedroom open up onto the elevated garden behind. In the front it has a lovely view over the courtyard and the valley in the distance. Bedroom 6, accessed from the other stairwell consists of a main bedroom (160cm bed) with en-suite bathroom and stand up shower and a child’s room with a single bed. The child’s room can be accessed from the bedroom or from the stairwell hall.
The first Cave is air conditioned and has a small bedroom tucked into the tower with a full sized bed (140cm), a large living room including a king sized bed (180cm)-( 50-60sq m) with a kitchenette and a bathroom with stand up shower and a Jacuzzi tub. It has magnificent views over the valley. The pool area can be accessed directly from a door in the hallway.
The second Cave has a large living room (about 70sq m), full sized kitchen, a large bedroom with a king sized bed (180cm) and a bathroom with a sit down steam shower. The bedroom of the second Cave is air conditioned. The rear door of the second Cave opens up onto the pool area. The second Cave benefits from magnificent views over the valley in front.
Both pavilions are large studios which include a sleeping area and kitchenettes and both are centrally air conditioned. They both open up onto the central courtyard. The larger of the two is about 50sqm and the smaller about 30sqm.
The smaller of the two Pavillions, Pavillion 1, has a small sitting area in the back. It has a fairly small bathroom with a sit down shower.
The larger of the two Pavilions, Pavillion 2, has a medium sized bathroom with a bathtub. They both have queen sized beds (160cm).
- Private heated swimming pool (18x6m)
- Poolside terrace and garden
- Stone terraces
- Bikes are in studio (or in the parking lot) as is the ping pong table.
- Cinema room is on top of the studio.
- Cushions to the lounge chairs on back terrace are in the tower off of the back terrace.
- Extra towels are in the armoire in the entrance hall to the 19th century house.
- Extra sheets are in the large armoire in the storage utility cave.
- There is a laundry area for your use in the storage utility cave.