Like it? Add to favourites to compare and share
Like it? Don't miss out
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind within 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund.
Full refund if you change your mind within 48hrs.
What Oliver loves…
- Guests will love the spacious feel to the villa, with fantastic entertaining spaces both within and outside the property, allowing up to fourteen guests to enjoy various areas without feeling on top of one another
- The villa provides an expansive outdoor area, equipped with a large private pool, BBQ grill and dining area, as well as separate seating areas outside of the bedrooms, all surrounded by breathtaking views
- The villa is located very close to the small but beautiful Greek village of Pastida, where guests will ﬁnd friendly locals, a delicious and authentic Greek bakery, supermarket and other local stores
- The nearest beach is a mere ten-minute drive away in Kremasti, where there are restaurants, bars, watersports and snorkelling
Offset over 150% of your villa stay!
Book by the 28th of February and we’ll plant a tree to offset 161% of your stay. Learn more
Based just ten minutes from the beach, Villa Cornelia provides the perfect retreat for guests to unwind in absolute luxury. Sleeping up to ten, this impressive villa is the ideal choice for a large family or group of friends to enjoy a luxurious and relaxing stay in one of the most sought-after greek locations. Guests can take in the stunning views of views of olive groves, Filerimos, Pastida, whilst knowing that they are in complete privacy.
This breathtaking villa encompasses contemporary and stylish decor, with four spacious bedrooms as well as numerous balconies and patios that give guests easy access to the outdoors. The contemporary and comfortable furnishings in this villa provide the perfect setting for dinners, gatherings, or simply relaxing and taking in the view. Guests can watch a movie on one of the various flat screen TVs that can be found throughout the house, or even play a friendly game of ping pong.
The generously-sized bedrooms are designed to provide the perfect place for guests to enjoy a restful night’s sleep. With state-of-the-art A/C, luxury mattresses, top quality linen, soft pillows and tastefully decorated rooms, guests won’t want to leave. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, complete with luxury fittings, fluﬀy towels and thoughtful touches. The open-plan kitchen/diner provides a functional space for mealtimes, whether you are an accomplished chef or a novice beginner. There are state-of-the-art appliances, as well as quality utensils, Danish crockery, glassware, stainless steel pots and pans, and cutlery.
At Villa Cornelia, the inside and outside blend into one, as living rooms and bedrooms open out onto the expansive patio area, where there is a gorgeous private pool. Guests can sit on the inbuilt pool ledge to soak up the Greek sun, or lay on a sun lounger and read a good book. With spacious furnished verandas, BBQ facilities and a large outdoor dining area, the exterior provide the perfect space to take in the panoramic views at any time of day.
What you should know…
- Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner
- A car would be advised to access the town of Kremasti or Rhodes old town, just a short drive away
Villa Cornelia is located in the outskirts of the charming own of Pastida. Being on top of a hill, it features stunning countryside views. Due to this unique feature, there are entrances to the villa at both the ground and first level. There are 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and it can accomodate up to 10 guests
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, sofa bed & access to pool terrace
- Twin bedroom with 4 single beds (can be made king size on request) and en-suite bathroom
- Entertainment room with seating area, fridge & table tennis
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Twin bedroom with sofa bed & en-suite bathroom
- Open-plan living room & dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar & dining area
- Private swimming pool (9x4m)
- Sun loungers & parasols
- Alfresco dining area
- Covered seating area
- Outdoors stairs
- Docking station with speakers
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV
- Kitchen appliances
Pastida is a quiet little village located slightly inland on the west coast of Rhodes, and is shadowed by the mountain of Filerimos. In Latin, the name of the village means "castle". It is a part of the municipal unit of Petaloudes. Known for its authenticity and traditional character, the village consists of whitewashed houses, paved alleys and a picturesque village square. Life revolves around the handful of family-run tavernas that line the square, surrounded by photo ready olive groves and citrus trees. The pace of life here is relaxed and leisurely; the locals are friendly and accommodating, and the food is authentic and delicious.
For beach lovers, the buzzing town of Kremasti is just a short drive away. The beach is a long, broad stretch of sand and shingle, with crystal clear waters that are perfect for snorkelling. You can hire sun loungers and umbrellas, and there are a few tavernas and beach bars dotted along the waterfront. If guests are after a more lively nightlife, the town of Faliraki is a twenty-minute drive away from Pastida. For those wanting some peace and quiet, the secluded sandy cove at Kalithea is twenty-ﬁve minutes’ drive away.
Guests can also take a day trip to Rhodes Town, just a twenty-minute drive away, where they can visit the famous 14th-century Palace of the Grand Masters. This huge castle has two tall towers and is just around the corner from the Street of the Knights, former home of the Medieval knights that once ruled the city. And the Archaeological Museum here is housed in the Knights’ grand old hospital. Nowadays, you can browse the ancient ruins that have been found in the city over the years.
Those staying in Pastida will enjoy a taste of village life away from the hustle and bustle of nearby Kremasti, Kalithea and Rhodes Town. The village provides an idyllic destination, while maintaining close proximity to the busy and lively towns nearby for anyone looking for a change of pace. Also located just fifteen minutes from the airport, Pastida provides the perfect middle ground to suit everybody’s needs.
Restaurants & Shops
Rhodes is the largest of the Dodecanese Islands of Greece. It’s got a lot of history as it’s been invaded a lot by the Persians, Carians, Ottomans, Italians, and Germans.
Average temperatures go from 20’c in April up to 30’c in July/ August and down to 20’c in November. With an average of 85 rainy days a year they get sunshine for around 280 days.
The island is 90km long with Rhodes town at the northern tip. The airport (Rhodes International Airport "Diagoras") is also in the North (15km from Rhodes Town). Charter flights and Easyjet operate direct from the UK all season and out of season (Nov-March) you’d need to fly via Athens.
The Acropolis – The Acropolis that sits high above the town of Lindos is absolutely amazing and is a must see if you’re looking for some of the best views in all of Rhodes. One thing I should mention is that the climb up to the acropolis requires you to be somewhat active and able to climb stairs, lots of them. The trail begins through town and slowly but surely starts to get steeper as you climb the hill towards the acropolis. Once there, you’re rewarded with historical buildings dating back to 300 BC. Our Villa Corteau sit just underneath the ruins.
Rhodes has over 40 beaches, here are a few:
- Anthony Quinn’s Bay – Anthony Quinn’s bay is one of the most beautiful bays. The bay is located 17km (10 mi) south of Old Town Rhodes and offers some incredible photo opportunities to say the least.
- The beach at Anthony Quinn’s bay is one of the best beaches in Rhodes. Get there early if you want to snag a sunbed and umbrella and enjoy wading around the bright blue and green water. Amazing!
- For the best views of Anthony Quinn’s Bay from above, head on up to the windy road that leads up the hill just north of the bay and you’ll find a spot where you can sit and enjoy the virtually 180 degree views of Rhodes and its coastline.
- Tsambika Beach (or Tsampika) – Tsampika beach is located 30km (18 mi) south of Old Town Rhodes and is a great place to spend the day in the sun. Note: Beware there is a small section where nudists congregate on Tsampika beach
- Lakido Beach – Just opposite Anthony Quinn’s Bay is Lakido beach. It’s literally 3 minutes walking distance from Anthony Quinn’s bay so visiting both beaches in a day is totally doable. As a matter of fact, I would highly recommend visiting both if you get the chance
- Faliraki Beach – One of the most popular tourist spots on the island of Rhodes. It was known for 18-30’s holiday in the 90-2000’s but I don’t think there is that market so much now. It is quite commercialised now there are water sports and a few diving schools.
How to reach Rhodes island
There are two ways to reach Rhodes Island: either by flight or by ferry.
By plane: If you don’t want to lose time you can fly to Rhodes (RHO) from Athens. The flight lasts 1 hour. Many direct flights also operate from many European countries, so it will not be difficult to arrive there.
By ferry: If you choose to travel from Piraeus to Rhodes with a ferry, it will surely take you much longer but travelling with a ferry in the summer nights can be pretty enticing! The port of Rhodes is located in the southern part of the island and offers bus services to the town centre. You can easily book your ferry tickets using the link below or the booking engine.
Kremasti beach happens to be a Watersport hotpot, providing a host of activities for children. You can walk along the front and pop into one of the watersports centres – there’s surﬁng, jet-skiing and waterskiing on oﬀer. Older kids can try their hand at windsurfing on the choppier waters further out at sea.
Located within the village of Pastida, The Bee Museum provides a fantastic and unique spot for children, where visitors can learn about beekeeping and the natural history of bees in Greece. A visit to the museum oﬀers an insight into the amazing world of bees through transparent beehives, which allow visitors to closely observe the insects’ daily life and their admirable ways of interaction and social behaviour. Visitors have the opportunity to learn about the types of beehives and the ways of handling them, as well as about honey extraction and production of wax, pollen, royal jelly and propolis. There are fun interactive exhibitions, too, with 19th-century beekeeping tools on show. It’s free to get in, but you might want to buy some of the freshly-made honey in the museum shop.
On the opposite side of the island to Kremasti, there is Faliraki. Pastida sits almost centrally between the two on either side of Rhodes island. Like Kremasti, Falikari also has a host of activities for children, including one of the biggest water parks in Europe. Kids can also choose from a range of watersports, and enjoy lunch or dinner at family-friendly restaurants sitting on the waterfront.
The island’s capital has a range of activities that are perfect for kids. There is the Marine Aquarium, set on the beach front in Rhodes Town, where children can admire a range of diﬀerent underwater species while having the impression of being underwater themselves. Rhodes Town also has a newly-built park, with swings, slides, a trampoline and sandpit along with a lovely snack bar/restaurant.
Just a twenty-minute drive from Pastida village is the Farma of Rhodes, a petting zoo that houses ostriches, llamas, porcupines, camels, wild boars and many more. There is also a Farma store, as well as a restaurant, making it the perfect afternoon out with children.
Baby and Toddler Equipment
- High Chair(s)
Kids Activities Close-by
- Walk to Village
- Walk to Restaurant
- <1hr to Airport
- Outdoor Pursuit & Activities
- Tourist Towns & Villages
- Historical Sites
- Table Tennis
- Complimentary welcome pack
- One housekeeping session for 7 night bookings or more
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||Credit card details may be requested as guarantee|
|Arrival time||3 pm|
|Departure time||11 am|
|Linen & towels included?||Linen & towels are included in the rental price|
|Pets welcome?||Pets not allowed|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking inside the villa|
|Insurance||It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property|
|Internet access?||Complimentary Wi-fi connection|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people: For every additional guest up to 12, it will cost an additional £36 per person per night.
|Feb 17th 2020 - Apr 1st 2020||£2,495|
|Apr 1st 2020 - May 1st 2020||£1,070|
|May 1st 2020 - Jun 1st 2020||£1,414|
|Jun 1st 2020 - Jul 1st 2020||£1,830|
|Jul 1st 2020 - Aug 1st 2020||£2,911|
|Aug 1st 2020 - Sep 1st 2020||£3,327|
|Sep 1st 2020 - Oct 1st 2020||£1,996|
|Oct 1st 2020 - Mar 31st 2021||£1,414|
|Mar 31st 2021 - Apr 30th 2021||£2,079|
|Apr 30th 2021 - May 31st 2021||£2,495|
|May 31st 2021 - Jun 30th 2021||£3,743|
|Jun 30th 2021 - Jul 31st 2021||£5,406|
|Jul 31st 2021 - Aug 20th 2021||£5,822|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people: For every additional guest up to 12, it will cost an additional €40 per person per night.
|Feb 17th 2020 - Apr 1st 2020||€2,822|
|Apr 1st 2020 - May 1st 2020||€1,210|
|May 1st 2020 - Jun 1st 2020||€1,600|
|Jun 1st 2020 - Jul 1st 2020||€2,070|
|Jul 1st 2020 - Aug 1st 2020||€3,293|
|Aug 1st 2020 - Sep 1st 2020||€3,763|
|Sep 1st 2020 - Oct 1st 2020||€2,258|
|Oct 1st 2020 - Mar 31st 2021||€1,600|
|Mar 31st 2021 - Apr 30th 2021||€2,352|
|Apr 30th 2021 - May 31st 2021||€2,822|
|May 31st 2021 - Jun 30th 2021||€4,233|
|Jun 30th 2021 - Jul 31st 2021||€6,115|
|Jul 31st 2021 - Aug 20th 2021||€6,585|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people: For every additional guest up to 12, it will cost an additional $44 per person per night.
|Feb 17th 2020 - Apr 1st 2020||$3,057|
|Apr 1st 2020 - May 1st 2020||$1,310|
|May 1st 2020 - Jun 1st 2020||$1,732|
|Jun 1st 2020 - Jul 1st 2020||$2,242|
|Jul 1st 2020 - Aug 1st 2020||$3,566|
|Aug 1st 2020 - Sep 1st 2020||$4,076|
|Sep 1st 2020 - Oct 1st 2020||$2,446|
|Oct 1st 2020 - Mar 31st 2021||$1,732|
|Mar 31st 2021 - Apr 30th 2021||$2,547|
|Apr 30th 2021 - May 31st 2021||$3,057|
|May 31st 2021 - Jun 30th 2021||$4,585|
|Jun 30th 2021 - Jul 31st 2021||$6,623|
|Jul 31st 2021 - Aug 20th 2021||$7,132|
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Best Price Guaranteed
- All taxes and fees
- Concierge service
We work directly with owners so guarantee you won't find this property cheaper anywhere else.
Book this property today for just
The balance of will be due 12 weeks before you travel.
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund, no questions asked!
Please select your arrival and departure dates on the calendar.