- Dining room with beams and old tiles, double aspect, wooden interior shutters, large table and antique furniture.
- Kitchen: dishwasher, oven, microwave, washing machine, double sinks, fridge, freezer, buffet and a large table.
- Bathroom: bathtub, double wash-hand basins, WC. Dressed stone.
- Living room with a large medieval fireplace, terra cotta floors, ancient stained glass windows, exposed beams, two sofas, coffee table, large console. Triple aspect, direct access to the garden and to the master bedroom, TV, Hi-Fi.
- Bedroom 1: 2 beds (1 double/2singles). Old floor tiles.
- Bedroom 2: spacious with 4 beds (2 doubles/4 singles), old floor tiles.
- Bathroom: bath with shower screen, double wash-hand basins.
- Bedroom 3: spacious bedroom, dual access, numerous windows with a 360° fantastic view, beautiful materials : frame, tiles. Private bathroom with a bathtub, a shower, one wash-hand basin, WC. Dressing.
- Terrace of 10m², overlooking panoramic view.
- On a lower level to the house, but with a direct access, is a 10x5m swimming pool with a diving fossa and three-stairs at an angle, alarm, chlorine treatment, robot.
- Trellis covered with vines, large table, teak furniture, summer kitchen in the basement: gas barbecue, fridge, freezer, dishwasher; WC, one wash-hand basin and closet.
- Laid-out terraced garden of 2000m² where you can take a walk by climbing different stairs, shaded lunch rooms and woodland areas.