- Large and fully equipped kitchen, the ideal place to make use of your cooking talents with fresh products found in local markets or in the kitchen garden and the orchard.
- Large and elegant dining room and separate sitting room, each with huge stone fireplaces, furnished with antiques, opening outside on to the park.
- Superb large double bedroom, with huge stone carved fireplace, ensuite bathroom and independent WCs.
- Separate WCs.
- Great stone spiral staircase leading to the first floor.
- 4 bedrooms with queen size beds and antique canopies over the beds
- 1 lovely twin bedroom
- 2 large bathrooms: 'the oriental' with copper washbasins and wall mosaics, and the other decorated and equipped with antique washbasins and bath.
- 2 WCs.
In the park, facing the 10x5m private pool (fenced & alarmed), is an independent and charming studio located in a former barn, comprising one bedroom, bathroom and WC. A refreshing vine arbour close to the swimming pool welcomes you from breakfast to dinner. Elegant garden furniture is scattered throughout the estate.
All the bedrooms look out on the park around the chateau or over the nearby valleys and woods with their deer and does. A table tennis table is available in one of the outbuildings and there is a volley ball court in the park.