Early Bird Terms
Book your 2023 villa holiday by the 28th February and receive:
Up to £100 Off Private Chef
General Terms & Conditions
- Offer applies to all bookings made between 1 December 2022 and 28th February 2023.
- Offer applies to holidays departing between 1 January 2023 and 31 December 2023.
- Booking must be for a minimum of 7 nights or a minimum booking value of £2,000.
- Offer does not apply to wedding bookings.
- Offer does not apply to bookings made by agents or third-parties.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, AMEX cashback offer or when redeeming holiday credit.
- Size and contents of the hamper will vary and are at the owners discretion.
Private Chef with DineInDulge
- We are offering a 20% discount on any Chef booking with our catering partner DineInDulge, with a maximum discount of £100. For example, if you're booking a dinner for 6 for £300, the discount applied will be £60. If you’re booking a dinner for 12 for £600, the discount will be capped at £100.
- Offer applies to chef bookings in the following destinations: UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy and Portugal.
- If your holiday booking is not to any of these destinations, or if DineIndulge is not available at your chosen property, or your holiday party has 3 or fewer adults, you can claim the offer at home in the UK or on another holiday, as long as it’s used during 2023; If this is not possible or convenient, we can replace the private chef voucher with £100 Holiday Credit, which can be used towards future holidays with us. Just contact the team on email@example.com and let us know if this is your preference.
- The lead booker will receive an email shortly after the deposit has been paid with instructions on how to claim the 20% off the private chef experience. The chef must be booked directly via our partners at www.dineindulge.co.uk, where there will be an option to add your promo code in the check-out.
- Our private chefs are sourced through DineInDulge and subject to their Terms. Read their full Ts&Cs here.
Offsetting your holiday with Tree-Nation
- With every holiday booking made, we will be planting enough trees to offset 110% of your villa stay.
- For this calculation, we have taken the average CO2 emitted from one of our villa stays (250kg) and worked with Tree-Nation to develop a program that plants enough trees to capture that same amount of CO2 and more.
Want to learn more? Head to our Sustainable Travel page and read all about our efforts to combat climate change.
DineInDulge provides a restaurant quality experience that can be enjoyed in the comfort of your holiday home. Choose from a selection of delicious menus, ranging from a Spanish 3 course, to a 9 course Tasting menu, or even a BBQ feast if you prefer. Children can be included for 50% of the menu price per head or you can put them to bed and enjoy the service as a adult-only experience.
So sit back and let your DineInDulge chef take over the kitchen to create a fabulous meal during your Oliver’s Travels stay.