General Terms & Conditions
- Offer applies to all bookings made between 2 December 2019 and 31 January 2020.
- Offer applies to holidays departing between 1 January 2020 and 31 December 2020.
- Booking must be for a minimum of 7 nights or a minimum booking value of £2,000.
- Offer does not apply to wedding bookings.
- Offer does not apply to bookings made by agents or third-parties.
- Not valid for bookings paid with an AMEX card between 9 December 2019 - 31 January 2020.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or when redeeming holiday credit.
- Size and contents of the hamper will vary and are at the owners discretion.
- For UK bookings, £50 Holiday Credit will replace the airport lounge passes, which can be used towards your next booking with us. See here UK Holiday Rentals Terms
- Access to the lounges is only valid from selected UK Airports. Please refer to "Applicable UK Airport Lounges" list. Are you travelling from somewhere else? Please contact our Concierge Team on email@example.com and we'll give you £50 Holiday Credit instead.
- Access to the Airport Lounge is only valid on the start date of your holiday booking.
- Access is available for a maximum of 4 people in your group booking. We can arrange additional passes for you at an extra cost.
- The group must all have the same flight.
- The lead booker will receive an email shortly after the deposit (or full holiday) has been paid with a form that must be completed in order to receive the passes. This form must be completed any time up to 90 days prior to your holiday start date (to ensure the best chance of lounge availability). If your booking was made less than 90 days prior to your holiday start date, you will need to provide the information as soon as possible as the lounge passes are very limited and subject to availability.
- Once information has been submitted, airport lounge passes cannot be amended, are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- CANCELLING YOUR PASSES: You can cancel all or some of your passes up to 24hrs prior to your flight. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which passes you would like to cancel. As the passes cannot be amended, please notify us of any changes of plans as we may need to cancel the passes altogether. Failure to use the reserved service may result in a charge.
- All airport lounges are subject to availability.
- Lounge passes are sourced with our partner Holiday Extras and subject to their Terms as well. Read their full Ts&Cs here.
Private Chef with DineInDulge
- We are offering a 20% discount on any Chef booking with our catering partner DineInDulge, with a maximum discount of £100. For example, if you're booking a dinner for 6 for £300, the discount applied will be £60. If you’re booking a dinner for 12 for £600, the discount will be capped at £100.
- Offer applies to chef bookings in the following destinations: UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy and Belgium.
- If your holiday booking is not to any of these destinations, or if DineIndulge is not available at your chosen property, you can claim the offer at home in the UK or on another holiday, as long as it’s used during 2020; If this is not possible or convenient, we can replace the private chef voucher with £100 Holiday Credit, which can be used towards future holidays with us. Just contact the team on email@example.com and let us know if this is your preference.
- The lead booker will receive an email shortly after the deposit has been paid with instructions on how to claim the 20% off the private chef experience. The chef must be booked directly via our partners at www.dineindulge.co.uk, where there will be an option to add your promo code in the check-out.
- Our private chefs are sourced through DineInDulge and subject to their Terms. Read their full Ts&Cs here.
Ok Ok - show me the villas now!
Applicable UK Airport Lounges
|Aberdeen (ABZ)||Northern Lights Lounge|
|Belfast City (BHD)||Aspire By Swissport|
|Birmingham (BHX)||Aspire By Swissport|
|Bristol (BRS)||Aspire By Swissport|
|Doncaster – Sheffield (DSA)||Premium Lounge|
|Durham Tees Valley (MME)||Premium Lounge|
|East Midlands (EMA)||Escape|
|Edinburgh International (EDI)||Aspire By Swissport|
|Exeter (EXT)||Executive Lounge|
|Glasgow International (GLA)||Upper Deck Lounge|
|Humberside International (HUY)||Aspire by Swissport|
|Inverness Dalcross (INV)||Aspire by Swissport|
|Leeds Bradford (LBA)||Yorkshire Premier Lounge|
|London Gatwick – North T||My Lounge North|
|London Gatwick – South T||My Lounge South|
|London Heathrow – T2||Plaza Premium T2|
|London Heathrow – T3||Club Aspire|
|London Heathrow – T4||Plaza Premium T4|
|London Heathrow – T5||Aspire Lounge|
|London Luton (LTN)||Aspire By Swissport|
|London Stansted (STN)||Escape|
|Manchester International - T1||Escape Lounge T1|
|Manchester International – T2||Escape Lounge T2|
|Manchester International – T3||Escape Lounge T3|
|Newcastle International (NCL)||Aspire By Swissport|
|Southampton (SOU)||Priority Lounge|
DineInDulge provides a restaurant quality experience that can be enjoyed in the comfort of your holiday home. Choose from a selection of delicious menus, ranging from a Spanish 3 course, to a 9 course Tasting menu, or even a BBQ feast if you prefer. Children can be included for 50% of the menu price per head or you can put them to bed and enjoy the service as a adult-only experience.
So sit back and let your DineInDulge chef take over the kitchen to create a fabulous meal during your Oliver’s Travels stay.