Terms and Conditions
Ways to Earn Holiday Credit
- Book with us and 5% of the value of your booking will go towards your next booking.
- Invite party members to view your booking and each will receive £50 when joining.
Ways to Redeem Holiday Credit
- Every £1 you earn can be used to discount future bookings.
- Holiday Credit can only be redeemed against bookings when you have a minimum of £50 in your account.
- Holiday Credit can only be used to redeem up to half the value of any holiday.
- Holiday Credit cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Holiday Credit is not eligible for Agents or partners.
- To redeem your Holiday Credit please contact us on email@example.com or call 0800 133 7999.
Gifting your Holiday Credit
- You may gift your Holiday Credit to a family or friend for them to use towards their Oliver's Travels holiday.
- The minimum gift amount is £100 and there is no limit to the number of people you can gift to.
- To gift your Holiday Credit, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with the amount you'd like to gift along with the full name and email of the person you'd like to gift it to, and we'll arrange the rest!
Refer a Friend
- To qualify, your friend must be a new customer to Oliver’s Travels.
- Once your friend confirms their first booking with us, £100 will be deducted from their total and you will then be credited with £100 to use against a future booking with us.
- There is no limit to the number of friends that you can recommend, you will still be credited £100 for each one that books.
Communication & Privacy
Personal information provided by users of the website will be used solely by Oliver's Travels Ltd or its direct affiliates, and will not be shared with any third party. By registering with Oliver's Travels you agree to be contacted from time to time by email. You are free to unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
If we suspect spamming or any out of the ordinary usage of the site with respect to the collection of Holiday Credit we reserve the right to refuse the redemption of such credit.