The Bell and Flamingo
Like it? Add to favourites to compare and share
Like it? Don't miss out
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind within 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund.
Full refund if you change your mind within 48hrs.
What Oliver loves…
- The games room which comes complete with its very own bar is the perfect place for the adults and big kids to relax in the evening!
- There is a multitude of bedroom configurations making it ideal for parties of friends or families and those travelling with children
- The elevated position of the property enables it to enjoy excellent views over the Severn Estuary
EARLY BIRD OFFER
Book your 2024 holiday by 29th February and receive a welcome gift, double your Holiday Credit and a Go Beyond charity donation. See full details here
The Bell and Flamingo holds a fabulous position in the beautiful Gloucestershire countryside close to the village of Westbury-on-Severn. The brilliant location of the property means it is in reaching distance of both Cheltenham and Gloucester, with plenty for guests to see, do and explore right from the doorstep.
The Grade II listed property offers buckets of character and boasts modern yet relaxed furnishings and interiors which really help to create a warm and homely feel throughout. The spacious farmhouse can comfortably accommodate up to twenty-two guests across seven bedrooms. On the ground floor is the main entertaining space which comprises of two large living rooms, a modern fitted kitchen and breakfast room as well as a formal dining room. On the first floor, guests will find four of the bedrooms, two of which feature four single beds, a twin room and a double room with en-suite bathroom. Also on this level, is a family bathroom. Upstairs, on the second floor, there are two further double bedrooms, one of which with an additional single bed as well a four single-bedded room and a family bathroom. The fabulous games room which comes complete with pool table, darts board and its very own bar is also up on the second floor!
The outside space is as equally lovely, The Bell and Flamingo is set within large lawned gardens, the perfect space for children to run wild and play games. The terrace comes complete with dining facilities and a barbecue making it a fantastic spot for al fresco dining on a warm Summers evening. The farmhouse is situated in a slightly elevated position which allows guests to enjoy fantastic views to the Severn Estuary.
What you should know…
- There is not a hot tub at the property however one can be rented for an additional price should it be desired - please enquire at time of booking
- The house is ideal for celebrations and get-togethers however no stag or hen do's will be permitted
- The bedroms on the very top floor are located in the attic and therefore have a few low ceilings and beams - THese are all clearly marked and should not cause an issue for tall guests
- Main Entrance
- Living room with comfortable seating, wood burning stove, TV
- Dining room with large table seating 24
- Cloakroom with WC and washbasin
- Snug offering additional seating and TV
- Modern kitchen with granite worktops Range master cooker, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, TV, fridge, washing machine and dryer.
- Bedroom 1: 4 single zip link beds
- Bedroom 2: 4 single zip link beds
- Bedroom 3: twin room with 2 single zip link beds. This room has a connecting door to bedroom 4
- Bedroom 4 (can only be accessed through bedroom 3) double bed with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom with large power shower, free standing bath with double sinks and WC
- Games room with light up reggae bar, pool table, dart board and 2 sofa beds
- Bedroom 5: double bed and 1 single bed
- Bedroom 6: double bed
- Bedroom 7: 4 single zip link beds
- Bathroom with bath, shower, washbasin and WC.
- Lawned gardens
- Sun terrace
- Dining facilities
- Hot tub on request for an additional charge (please see T&Cs tab)
The Bell and Flamingo has a great location, just a few minutes from the village of Westbury-on-Severn which boasts handy amenities including restaurants and shops. Keen gardeners will enjoy visiting Westbury Court Garden, located just 2 minutes away, where they can explore the only resorted Dutch style water garden in the country. The cathedral city of Gloucester is less than 20 minutes away by car, here there are plenty of activities and attractions to keep the whole family entertained, including historical attractions such as the Cathedral itself and The Tailor of Gloucester Beatrix Potter Museum. For shopaholics, Gloucester Quays Outlet, situated just 15 minutes away offers plenty of bargains! Cheltenham and the wonderful Cotswolds are also just a short distance away, as well as the beautiful scenery, there are a multitude of quintessential, chocolate-box, English villages with honey-coloured houses to explore.
Severn & Wye Smokery
The Costwolds isn’t just one of the most beautiful regions in England – it’s one that’s beautifully representative of the best of the English countryside. Straddling several counties, the Cotswolds boasts undulating hills and farmland, striking architecture and monuments as well as some particularly charming villages that make for relaxing and delightful day trips for both families and groups. Our holiday homes and large cottages in the Cotswolds provide the perfect place to stay, but if you’re looking for the best things to do and places to eat then our travel guide is a great place to start! Read on and get inspired for your luxury Cotswolds break.
At Oliver’s Travels, we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to travel services, we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team, who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
Oliver's Travels Chef Service: A Gourmet Dining Experience
Make hosting a memorable dinner party at your villa an absolute breeze with our superb Chef Service. Our chefs will take care of everything for you from start to finish so you can just sit back and enjoy the gastronomic experience. They will bring all the necessary ingredients, cook and serve the food and even clean up afterwards. To find out more visit www.oliverstravels.com/chefs
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||£1000 - to be refunded in full subject to a damage inspection on departure|
|Energy costs included?||Yes, included in rental price|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, included in rental price|
|Minimum stay||There is a 2-night minimum stay|
|Pets welcome?||No pets|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking|
|Other Ts and Cs||For those wishing to add a hot tub to the booking, please note that there is an additional charge of £270. Please request at time of booking.|
|Other 2||Sorry, no stag or hen do's will be accepted at this property.|
|Other 3||No single sex groups or groups under 35 allowed|
Best Price Guaranteed
- All taxes and fees
- Concierge service
We work directly with owners so guarantee you won't find this property cheaper anywhere else.
Book this property today for just
The balance of will be due 12 weeks before you travel.
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund, no questions asked!
Please select your arrival and departure dates on the calendar.