Like it? Add to favourites to compare and share
Like it? Don't miss out
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind within 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund.
Full refund if you change your mind within 48hrs.
What Oliver loves…
- All the bathrooms have Green & Springs skincare which will leave you smelling and feeling divine.
- If it is a special occasion then book for dinner at Michelin starred restaurant 5 North St.
- The beds are so comfortable you will never want to leave them.
COVID-19 Update: Change of Dates
Should Coronavirus related travel restrictions mean your villa holiday cannot go ahead then simply request a change of dates. Read full T&Cs here
Cotswold Manor is set within the magnificent Cotswold Manor Estate, centrally positioned within the Cotswolds, it makes a luxury base for those wishing to fully explore this wonderful region. There is plenty to see, do and explore in the surrounding area including honey stoned towns and villages alongside the Cotswold way, award-winning gardens, outdoor pursuits, culinary delights, and family activities.
The Manor has been designed with high attention to detail and seamlessly combines its Cotswold charm with updated, contemporary interiors. There are multiple reception rooms which are ideal for socialising, while the kitchen comes fully-equipped with all the tools you could possibly need to create a delicious meal. There is a fabulous secret cinema room which makes the perfect place to spend the evenings! There are five wonderfully appointed bedrooms, three boasting en-suite facilities. Four of the bedrooms can be set up with twin single beds making them ideal for friends to share, while one makes an excellent family suite.
Outside, across the Summer months, the whole group will enjoy competitive games of tennis on the court. After action-packed days spent exploring the wonderful Cotswolds, enjoy long relaxing soaks in the hot tub or enjoy a delicious barbecue al fresco on the terrace - heaven!
What you should know…
- Mobile signal is bad with some providers but WIFI is available throughout.
- This property is part of a larger estate.
- Formal lounge with open fire
- Sitting room with log burner
- Snug with TV
- Secret cinema room with surround sound
- Dining room/ Hallway with seating for 12
- Formal dining room with seating for up to 34
- Fully-equipped kitchen with Miele appliances
- Master bedroom with super-king bed and en-suite bathroom (can be set up with twin beds on request)
- Bedroom with four-poster bed and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom with super-king bed and en-suite bathroom (can be set up with twin beds on request)
Second Floor/ Attic
- Bedroom with super-king bed (can be set up with twin beds on request)
- Bedroom with super-king bed (can be set up with twin beds on request) and a snug area with two single beds ideal for small children
- Family bathroom with roll-top bath and walk-in shower
- Astro tennis court
- Hidden hot tub
- Dining facilities
- Weber charcoal barbecue
- Selection of garden games
- TV & DVD
- Table tennis
- Travel cots & highchairs available on request
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- Electrical car charging point
The Cotswolds are considered by many to be among the most beautiful areas of England. The warm richness of the soft natural limestone buildings and the wealth of the wool trade, has left a heritage of superb buildings. The area is now an attraction for anyone who loves peace and tranquillity, no matter what the season.
Areas of interest
Wonderful walks around the Cotswolds often taking in some delightful public houses along the way – some serving their own locally brewed real ale.
A very fine example of a Cotswold town with gift shops and tea shops where you can browse away a few hours (or visit the Lygon Arms for the best in afternoon teas).
A unique country experience – browse around the many delights, which includes a fabulous garden and household accessories, beautiful clothing, and a really wonderful delicatessen where you can finish off with a brunch, lunch, afternoon tea etc.
A stunning hillside town with hostelries, tea shops, and antique shops. Of all the towns located on the River Windrush, this must be the most famous and is a must see.
Bourton-on-the Water/ Bourton-on-the-hill, Bibury and Upper/Lower Slaughter
All lovely Cotswold towns and villages and well worth a visit.
Another very close Cotswold Town that has many Antique shops, Art Galleries and craft shops (and of course tea shops!)
For the racecourse, lovely Georgian/Regency architecture, smart shops and many places of cultural interest to visit.
Birthplace of Shakespeare. A very historic town full of Tudor / Elizabethan architecture and lovely walks along the River Avon.
Universities, dreaming spires, museums, deer parks, botanical gardens, beautiful walks along the Isis and Thames.
A fine stately home with gardens and the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. Also worth a visit is nearby Woodstock and Bladon where Sir Winston was buried.
The Costwolds isn’t just one of the most beautiful regions in England – it’s one that’s beautifully representative of the best of the English countryside. Straddling several counties, the Cotswolds boasts undulating hills and farmland, striking architecture and monuments as well as some particularly charming villages that make for relaxing and delightful day trips for both families and groups. Our holiday homes and large cottages in the Cotswolds provide the perfect place to stay, but if you’re looking for the best things to do and places to eat then our travel guide is a great place to start! Read on and get inspired for your luxury Cotswolds break.
Cotswold Manor makes an excellent setting for a special occasion or holiday and younger guests are bound to enjoy their stay. In the Summer months, children will enjoy games of tennis on the court. In the evenings, the Manor's secret cinema room makes the ideal spot for cosy movie nights. For the little ones, travel cots and highchairs can be provided on request.
Baby and Toddler Equipment
- High Chair(s)
Kids Activities Close-by
- Outdoor Pursuit & Activities
- Tourist Towns & Villages
- Tennis Court
- Table Tennis
Rental Rates Include:
- Bed Linen, Towels & Bathrobes
- La Bruket Sweden Organic Bathroom Amenities
- House Flowers
- Fresh Fruit
- Mineral Water
- Bottle Of Champagne Or Rose
- Logs For Your Stay (Winter Bookings
- Charcoal For the BBQ (Summer Bookings)
- Organic English Breakfast & Earl Grey Teas
- Fairtrade Cafetiere Coffee & Capsules To Get You Started for Nespresso (Additional Available To Purchase at The Pantry)
- Organic Cotswold Milk
Longer Stay Extra Inclusions: (7 nights +)
- Midweek Towel And Linen Change - 5 Nights Of More
- First Day Complimentary Breakfast At The Pantry - 7 Nights Or More
- Complimentary Housekeeping Every Other Day - 7 Nights Or More
Available for an additional cost:
- Catering / Daily Chef Service
- Full Activities Menu (available on request)
- Pantry Shopping
- Wine List
- Fitness & Tennis Coaching
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
Oliver's Travels Chef Service: A Gourmet Dining Experience
Make hosting a memorable dinner party at your villa an absolute breeze with our superb Chef Service. Our chefs will take care of everything for you from start to finish so you can just sit back and enjoy the gastronomic experience. They will bring all the necessary ingredients, cook and serve the food and even clean up afterwards. To find out more visit www.oliverstravels.com/chefs
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||£1500. This is paid prior to arrival and will be refunded in full after departure subject to damage inspection.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes, included in the rental price|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, included in the rental price|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes, included in the rental price. Please leave the house tidy and in the condition you found it.|
|Internet access?||Yes, Wi-Fi is included in the rental price|
|Minimum stay||Please note that there is a 2-night minimum stay, this may be increased to 7-nights across peak dates|
|Pets welcome?||No pets|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking|
|Other Ts and Cs||Please be aware that the owners do not allow any external caterers that are not on their own approved list at the property.|
|Other 2||The Estate is situated in a rural setting however noise does travel. In the evenings, please bear this in mind and be respectful of any neighbours.|
Best Price Guaranteed
- All taxes and fees
- Concierge service
- End of stay cleaning
We work directly with owners so guarantee you won't find this property cheaper anywhere else.
Book this property today for just
The balance of will be due 12 weeks before you travel.
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund, no questions asked!
Please select your arrival and departure dates on the calendar.