Three interior dining rooms facing the terrace give you the option of dining together or in smaller groups. There is a large, well equipped gourmet kitchen which is perfect for utilising the villa's amazing cookery classes - well worth booking! Past the dining room there is a spacious double bedroom with an en suite bathroom that opens up onto the spacious gardens.
In the next wing of this stately villa is where you'll find the huge sitting room, along with its big screen plasma television - as well as a full stereo and video games! This connects to a large covered terrace. There is a small interior chapel with frescoes leading to a corridor, in which is found a single bedroom with an en suite bathroom and more spectacular views of the estate.
Further along this corridor is the next double bedroom, which comes with a sitting room and en suite bathroom. Further still is another large bedroom suite with an exceptional en suite bathroom, a queen size bedroom suite with canopy bed and en suite bathroom. Villa Collalto’s north wing has a large bedroom with beautiful frescoes and an en suite bathroom, another bedroom suite with en suite bathroom that also features a relaxing Jacuzzi and marble sinks.
- “Brick’s Bedroom” two twin beds and an en suite bathroom.
- “Windows Room” featuring a gorgeous view and a double bed and en suite bathroom.
- “Pompeian Rose Room” features double bed and en suite bathroom
- “Blue Room” – features double bed with en suite bathroom
- “Pink Room” – has two twin beds and en suite bathroom
- “Green Room” has double bed with en suite bathroom
Fully equipped Kitchen with coffee makers, toasters, slicer, dishwasher, infrared hobs, sink and full-size refrigerator, as well as a professional modern oven (for use of chef only, except for cookery classes)
Wine cellar with high quality Tuscan and Italian wines
- Cots and highchairs are available on request
- Private pool (14 x 7mt)
- Tennis court
- Jacuzzi for 8 persons
- Flat screen, Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Video recorder
- Playstation 2
- Billiard room
- Hi-fi (CD or tape)
- 2 x telephone lines (to be billed to guests)
- Air conditioning (whole villa + guest house)
- English-speaking concierge
- Wine Cellar
- Fully-equipped kitchen (coffee makers, toasters, slicer, dishwasher, cooking piasters and infrared hobs, sink and full-size refrigerator, professional modern oven [chef use only])
- Three refreshment stations with soft drinks, beers, mineral water, juices etc, stocked daily
- Big living room with grand piano
- Home theatre
- Large dining terrace with boardroom style table
- Courtyards and extensive lawns
- Hairdryer in every bedroom
- Curling iron & flat iron
- Intra-room calling
- Fully staffed reception facilities
- Concierge service
- Bed linen and towels changed twice weekly (Saturday and Wednesday)
- Pool towels provided
- Ping pong table, bocce, cricket and other sports equipment