Like it? Add to favourites to compare and share
Like it? Don't miss out
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind within 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund.
Full refund if you change your mind within 48hrs.
Trulli Fioritura is an amazing and unique Trullo where you can discover the traditions and natural beauty that make Puglia such a special place to have a holiday!
The property itself was born out of the owner's passion for making people feel welcome and a deep love of the land. At Trulli Fioritura, you'll have the opportunity to stay in a Trulli, the distinctive conical buildings that are typical to Puglia and distinctive on its terrain.
The beautiful rolling countryside of Alberobello and Castellana Grotte is host to small groups of Trulli and stone buildings. In the past, these acres of Mediterranean scrub were home to peasant families whose lives and work were deeply marked by the rhythm of seasons. In a landscape dominated by fields of olive and cherry trees, Trulli acted as people's homes, as well as small stone buildings serving as stalls or tool sheds.
The Venetian couple who own the property have worked with tireless energy and devotion to the restore of this ensemble of Trulli. Their passion and enthusiasm is visible in every corner of these luxury holiday homes, from the furniture and décor to the wide and well-maintained exterior spaces.
Trulli Fioritura was completed in 2010 and gathers four elegantly furbished Trulli houses, equipped with every comfort that can host up to 17 people. Deep in the lush Apulian countryside, Trulli Fioritura also offers guests a huge swimming pool and a solarium area with sun beds and parasols to relax in both the sun and the shade.
Your holiday deserves to be something special, which is why at Trulli Fioritura nothing has been left to chance! Special attention is paid to every single detail in order to offer guests an unforgettable stay. Trulli Fioritura is a magnificent complex of Trulli complete with swimming pool, consisting of four holiday houses decorated with period furniture, local craft products, curtains, bedspreads, pillows and tablecloths embroidered by the expert hands of Apulian embroiderers.
What you should know…
- Small pets allowed on request at an additional fee
- There's no air conditioning, but the Trullo style design stays cool even during the summer months
- A baby cot and a high chair are available at the property for those travelling with little ones. Please make sure you request them at the time of booking
Trulli Fioriti is a trulli house with swimming pool. The villa consists in four trulli and can accommodate up to 15 people
Located in the main building. It accommodates two guest and consists of a living room with kitchenette, a large bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom with a stone shower cabin. All furnishings, sophisticated and refined, help create a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. Trullo Cammelia has an independent entrance and a patio equipped with table and chairs so that you can comfortably relax outside.
It can host up to four people. The living area consists of a large entrance hall with a fireplace and kitchenette located in the old oven. The sleeping area consists of two bedrooms with double bed and. The bathroom is spacious and elegantly furnished. The entrance and front patio are independent; the patio is equipped with table and chairs so that you can comfortably enjoy lunches and dinners outdoor.
It is the largest apartment, sleeping up to 5 people. In this apartment you will delve into the authentic atmosphere of Trulli, welcomed in a living room with a kitchenette and a stone fireplace located in a charming alcove. Trullo Gerbera has two bathrooms, a double-bed room and a triple room. From both bedrooms you can access a large bathroom with a stone shower cabin. The second bathroom, also equipped with lavatory, toilet and shower cabin, is located in the living area. The entrance is independent and the front patio is tastefully furnished to allow you to enjoy the outdoor area.
It is a precious stone apartment located in a beautiful garden, is separated from the main building and offers its guests an exclusive stay. It can host up to 5 people and opens up onto an entrance/living room with kitchenette and a double sofa-bed. The living room leads to the two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with a French size bed suitable for an adult or two children. The bathroom comes with period furniture and high quality fittings, and in spite of its modern style, the shower cabin perfectly matches with the classic design of the furniture.
- Professional hair-drier and hair straightener
- Outdoor and indoor Wi-Fi access
- Underfloor heating system and heated towel rails in bathrooms
- Video-surveillance alarm
- High chair, cot and stairgate
Trulli Fioritura offers the chance to enjoy a relaxing holiday in the wonderful Apulian countryside. In spite of its closeness to some of the most beautiful tourist centres of Puglia, this beautiful property is a feature in itself on the countryside.
Far from the hectic pace of modern life, you will be surrounded by a stunning green landscape and only the twitter of the birds will be your soundtrack to your holiday. Leave behind the stressful routine of everyday life and let the scents and colours of Mediterranean ease your cares away.
Main leisure and tourist centers near Trulli Fioritura
1. Alberobello: The property is just 7 km (4.3 miles) far from Alberobello, a spellbinding town composed of wonderful trulli. An UNESCO World Heritage site, these trulli are a real testament to an historic culture and are an outstanding example of these archetypal structures. With their conical roofs, the trulli of Alberobello are the symbol of a traditional settlement, the bearers of a culture gone but still alive and vital.
2. The amazing Caves of Castellana At just 5 km (3 miles) away from Lotos Dunos, and are one of the most important natural attractions of Puglia. Enjoy an extraordinary guided tour in amazing surroundings of stalactites, stalagmites, concretions, incredible shapes, fossils, canyons and caves with fantastic names.
3. Itria Valley is the part of Puglia which connects the towns of Cisternino, Martina Franca, Locorotondo, Ceglie Messapica, Fasano, Ostuni and, last but not least, Alberobello. All the towns of Itria Valley have spectacular historical centres characterised by whitewashed houses with flowered balconies and narrow and tangled streets paved with local chianche. As for food, the cuisine of the valley offers a wide range of typical dishes to choose from, such as the carne al fornello (roasted meat), the capocollo (cured pork meat) of Martina Franca or the white wines of Locorotondo.
4. Not far from Trulli Fioritura you'll find Polignano a Mare, one of the most characteristic and beautiful towns of the Bari coastline. Thanks to its innate elegance and crystal-clear sea, Polignano has served as an inspiration for poets, writers and artists across the years. The strong connection between land and sea depicts a very picturesque panorama, and the coastline is bordered by beaches, small natural coves and dramatic stretches of cliffs.
5. The Sassi of Matera are, together with the trulli of Alberobello, the most important UNESCO sites of Southern Italy, painting a vivid picture of the region's colourful past. The Sassi are an outstanding example of a prehistoric settlement in the Mediterranean, with the first inhabited zone dating right back to Palaeolithic.
6. A stay at Trulli Fioritura offers you the chance to enjoy 65 km (40 miles) of Apulian coastline, where you'll find an abundance of Blue Flags beaches. Starting from the impressive high rocks of Polignano a Mare to the nature reserve of Torre Guaceto, a few miles from Ostuni, you can swim in the wonderful clear sea of Monopoli, Capitolo, Savelletri and Torre Canne, a thermal spa on the trulli coast.
7. Cycling holidays in the Murgia of trulli for those who love the real essence of countryside! Venture onto minor roads, close to the authentic nature of a Puglia, and enjoy the rolling rural landscapes.
8. Together with trulli, Masserie (farms) are among the most popular and famous architectural buildings of Puglia, especially with kids. Spending a day in these farms will get you back in touch with the oldest Apulian traditions and the authentic soul of Puglia!
9. In Savelletri di Fasano you'll find Gnathia, one of the most interesting Apulian archaeological sites. The museum here is built out of the surrounding walls of the old town of Gnathia, in the area of messapic necropolis. It leads visitors through the thirty-century history of this important urban settlement of the bronze age, which then became a Roman city and, in the late ancient age, an episcopal seat.
10. Puglia is full of attractions and leisure activities for children too. At just 5 minutes’ drive from Trulli Fioritura, you'll find Indiana Park, an adventure playground located in Castellana Grotte. Here kids (and adults) can choose from a number of amazing activities: rope ladder-walking, tree-climbing, cable slides and much more. If your kids like animals and love having fun on carousels, do not miss the Zoo, Fasanolandia, in Fasano. Fasanolandia is the first wildlife park in Italy, and one of the biggest in Europe. If water games and pools are your passion, visit Acquapark Eganzia, in Capitolo (near Monopoli), and have fun with the many activities organised by its entertainment team.
Bari International Airport
Brindisi Salento Airport
(4 km )
Bars, restaurants and cafes
Monopoli - Capitolo
Fasano - Savelletri
There’s a reason Puglia is the region of the moment, or rather several: the excellent food, exuberant architecture dotted in the South, the breathtaking coastline and heaps more. Puglia is much bigger than you might first expect, but you’ll get both a wonderful and varied Italian experience here.Use our travel guide as a nifty sidekick (think of us like the Robin to your Batman) to help you plan the holiday of a lifetime.
And don’t forget we’ve got a selection of villas in Puglia that will add that extra special touch to your trip.
The property is ideal for family holidays due to its green equipped and fenced areas and kitchens with every comfort. It is completely surrounded by nature and offers healthy air far from pollution.
Baby and Toddler Equipment
- High Chair(s)
Kids Activities Close-by
- <1hr to Airport
- Outdoor Pursuit & Activities
- Tourist Towns & Villages
- Chef/Cook Available
- Maid Service Available
- Chef/Cook Available
- Maid Service Available
- On-Site Concierge
- Butler Available
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport transfers
- Babysitting/childcare services
Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team.
Please note that all services are subject to availability and must be requested in advance and that due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. Prices are on request. We will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
Oliver's Travels Chef Service: A Gourmet Dining Experience
Make hosting a memorable dinner party at your villa an absolute breeze with our superb Chef Service. Our chefs will take care of everything for you from start to finish so you can just sit back and enjoy the gastronomic experience. They will bring all the necessary ingredients, cook and serve the food and even clean up afterwards. To find out more visit www.oliverstravels.com/chefs
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||€500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.|
|Arrival time||5.00 p.m.|
|Departure time||10.00 a.m.|
|Energy costs included?||Yes.|
|Heating costs included?||Heating can be activated from October until the end of April (due to Italian law) at an additional cost.|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.|
|Linen & towels included?||Linen & bath towels are included in the rental price.|
|Pets welcome?||On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €50 per pet will apply (paid locally).|
|Smoking Allowed?||Outside only.|
|Internet access?||Wi-Fi internet access included.|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Tax||Italian Visitors Tax payable locally (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).|
|Other Ts and Cs||A baby cot and a high chair are available at the property for those travelling with little ones. Please make sure you request them at the time of booking.|
|Other Ts and Cs||Extra cleaning services are available at an additional cost of €150.|
Prices based on an occupancy of 15 people:
|Jun 16th 2019 - Jun 29th 2019||£3,903|
|Jun 29th 2019 - Jul 27th 2019||£5,274|
|Jul 27th 2019 - Aug 24th 2019||£7,173|
|Aug 24th 2019 - Sep 21st 2019||£3,903|
|Sep 21st 2019 - Dec 23rd 2019||£3,587|
|Dec 23rd 2019 - Mar 1st 2020||£5,274|
|Mar 1st 2020 - May 25th 2020||£3,587|
|May 25th 2020 - Jun 29th 2020||£3,903|
|Jun 29th 2020 - Jul 27th 2020||£5,274|
|Jul 27th 2020 - Aug 24th 2020||£7,173|
|Aug 24th 2020 - Sep 21st 2020||£3,903|
|Sep 21st 2020 - Dec 17th 2020||£3,587|
Prices based on an occupancy of 15 people:
|Jun 16th 2019 - Jun 29th 2019||€4,187|
|Jun 29th 2019 - Jul 27th 2019||€5,658|
|Jul 27th 2019 - Aug 24th 2019||€7,695|
|Aug 24th 2019 - Sep 21st 2019||€4,187|
|Sep 21st 2019 - Dec 23rd 2019||€3,848|
|Dec 23rd 2019 - Mar 1st 2020||€5,658|
|Mar 1st 2020 - May 25th 2020||€3,848|
|May 25th 2020 - Jun 29th 2020||€4,187|
|Jun 29th 2020 - Jul 27th 2020||€5,658|
|Jul 27th 2020 - Aug 24th 2020||€7,695|
|Aug 24th 2020 - Sep 21st 2020||€4,187|
|Sep 21st 2020 - Dec 17th 2020||€3,848|
Prices based on an occupancy of 15 people:
|Jun 16th 2019 - Jun 29th 2019||$4,702|
|Jun 29th 2019 - Jul 27th 2019||$6,354|
|Jul 27th 2019 - Aug 24th 2019||$8,641|
|Aug 24th 2019 - Sep 21st 2019||$4,702|
|Sep 21st 2019 - Dec 23rd 2019||$4,321|
|Dec 23rd 2019 - Mar 1st 2020||$6,354|
|Mar 1st 2020 - May 25th 2020||$4,321|
|May 25th 2020 - Jun 29th 2020||$4,702|
|Jun 29th 2020 - Jul 27th 2020||$6,354|
|Jul 27th 2020 - Aug 24th 2020||$8,641|
|Aug 24th 2020 - Sep 21st 2020||$4,702|
|Sep 21st 2020 - Dec 17th 2020||$4,321|
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
How long have you owned the property?
What was it about the property that you first fell in love with?
Puglia and trulli
What’s the strangest or most difficult guest request you’ve ever received? Vespa tour
For anyone coming to stay is there anything in the surrounding area they should...
Really do? Visit to Alberobello
Really eat? Orecchiette, focaccia, panzerotti and burrata cheese
Really see? Sea, Alberobello, Caves of Castellana, Polignano and Itria Valley
Lastly, what insider tip would you pass on about the property or the area? Have a car
South Italian Dream
This holiday home in Puglia is Excellent! When we got there is was clean and is very beautiful.
Best Price Guaranteed
- All taxes and fees
- Concierge service
- End of stay cleaning
We work directly with owners so guarantee you won't find this property cheaper anywhere else.
The owner has priced this property in : . We've converted this to GBP for your convenience, but we price match the original price in .
Book this property today for just
The balance of will be due 12 weeks before you travel.
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund, no questions asked!
Please select your arrival and departure dates on the calendar.