The Chateau sleeps 20
In order that you can pre-plan who will sleep where please find below a description of each floor and the rooms it contains. If you would like advice on sleeping arrangements please contact us. Cots and additional beds for children can be provided with sufficient notice. A good internet connection is in place throughout the property.
1. Drawing room – containing leather chesterfields around an open fireplace with wood burner, satellite TV and stereo. Large dining room table. Access to rear terrace garden and pool.
2. Kitchen with dining area opening onto the rear terrace garden and pool. Kitchen has range cooker providing five burners, electric hotplate, two ovens and separate grill. Island preparation area with two fridges, separate freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
3. Double bedroom with en suite shower room.
4. Cloakroom with basin and loo.
5. Rear terrace garden has dining tables and chairs, a large gas BBQ and a children’s play area with swings, sand pit etc.
6. Pool area contains lots of toys for in the water but we recommend that for your peace of mind you fit young children with water buoyancy aids suitable for their size and bring these items with you as we cannot guarantee we will have items suitable for your children.
- Cellar Wine Bar - This wine cellar has a carved centre table, subdued lighting and music system. An extensive range of wines from local vineyards are stocked. Help yourself and sign the book for settlement prior to departure. Our Manager can arrange wine tastings and local vineyard tours by prior arrangement.
- Laundry room - enclosed with washing machine and dryer.
- Large landing - with access to balcony over front door and to balcony and spiral staircase to the south, overlooking pool
Round tower double bedroom 2 - The Blue Room - with detailed panelling to walls,and with lovely old French carved bed. Ceiling fan. Four windows giving magnificent panoramic countryside views.
- Double bedroom 3 - The Green Room Furnished with large triple antique wardrobe, French carved bed and side cabinets, and sumptuous drapes this is a sunny room facing south and west and overlooks rear garden and pool. Ceiling fan. Ensuite bathroom with large corner bath, shower over, toilet and washbasin.
- Double Bedroom 4 - The Terracotta Room
Off north landing with a double bed and an additional single bed. Views over landscaped gardens to the north and east.
Separate Bath/shower room with toilet and washbasin. Shaver point and extractor.
- Double bedroom 5 - The Oriental Room - A light airy room with carved French cameo bed and matching wardrobe. Windows overlooking gardens to north and west and door to upper balcony with view of pool and jacuzzi. Ensuite shower room with toilet and hand basin.
Staircase passing door to north facing balcony leads to the second floor which is decorated in art-deco style. Four double bedrooms radiate from a small central landing which also gives access to a Shower Room with toilet and washbasin.
Bedroom 6 - The Parrot Room - This is a twin bedded room, north east facing room with two triangular windows with fitted wardrobe and ensuite shower room.
Bedroom 7 - The Rose Room - Twin bedded room with an ensuite shower room. Fitted wardrobe, this pine-floored room overlooks the pool to the south and grounds to the east and adjoins, and gives access to, the Camelot room.
Bedroom 8 - The Pink Room - This room has an extra long, double bed, three triangular windows facing south and west, and a feature stain-glass window.
Bedroom 9 - The Yellow Room - This double bedroom is situated in the north west wing and is pine floored with three windows.
The Camelot Tower Room
Contains a circular double bed with drapes for your little princess or knight!
Includes 3 bedrooms (2 double bedrooms and 1 bedroom with a set of bunk beds and 2 bathrooms.
Note: the advertised prices do not include the cottage rental. additional costs apply Please enquire for details
- Absolute privacy and peace and quiet
- Amazing views over the Lot Valley
- Huge swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Garden terrace with gas BBQ
- Children’s play area with sandpit, swings, ropes etc.
- Golf course
- Indoor sports complex with badminton court
- Fully stocked wine cellar with tasting table (wine tastings and tours of local vineyards can be arranged through Oliver's VIP Concierge Team)
- Good Wi-Fi access throughout
- Large drawing room with open fire, Chesterfield sofas, satellite TV, stereo, dining table and candelabra
- A great selection of board games
- Full central heating