The chateau is suitable for rental for groups of up to 24 guests (11 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms).
On the ground floor is the living room with grand fireplace, a fully-equipped kitchen, a salon and a TV room. On the first floor there are 5 bedrooms: 3 doubles, a twin and a single. One of the doubles has a connecting living room. There are also 2 bathrooms. On the second floor there are 3 further bedrooms: a double, a triple (with double and single bed) and a twin. There is also a further full bathroom.
The chateau also has a self-contained apartment within it comprising a living room with fireplace, a kitchen, a double bedroom and a dormitory room (with low ceiling) with 5 single beds - ideal for children.
Outside there is a hectare of grounds full of fruit trees with a 14x7m gated swimming pool and a dining terrace with BBQ area.
1. Chambre Fleury: two single beds (90/200 cm).
2. Chambre Blanche: double bed (180/200 cm)
These two rooms (1 and 2) share the bathroom Châtelet
3. Sideroom: sofa bed (120/190)
4. Chambre la Reine: double bed (180/200 cm)
5. Chambre Bibliotheque: double bed (1.60/2.00 cm) and two single beds (90/200 cm)
6. Chambre de la Tour (first floor): 2 single beds (2x 90/200 cm and 1x 80/190)
These rooms (3, 4, 5 and 6) share the bathroom Marie-Louise. It is also a possibility that room 3 and 4 uses the bathroom Châtelet or the bathroom downstairs.
7. Chambre Marie-Antoinette: double bed (180/200 cm)
This room (7) uses the bathroom Blue (bathroom ensuite)
8. Chambre de la Tour (second floor): 2 single beds ( 2x 90/200 cm)
9. Chambre Bleu: double bed (160/200 cm) and French bed (120/190).
These rooms (8 and 9) share the bathroom Gérard.
10. Chambre Douve (apartment): double bed (160/200 cm)
11. Dortoir (dormitory): 5x single beds (90/200 cm)
These rooms 10 and 11 share the bathroom Douve
There‘re four child’s beds in the castle. They’re removable.
Please note the self-contained apartment is not available for 2017 bookings.