max. cap: 15 adults or 10 adults and 9 children
The chateau is divided into two self-contained wings: The Medieval wing and The Classical Wing.
The Medieval Wing:
Located in the 13th Century aisle attached to a lovely Roman church, this wing enjoys split-levels with a South-Easterly aspect that benefits from morning sun and fantastic views out across woodland, fields and the leafy park.
The ground floor has a refined dining room with 17th century panelling, while the newly-refurbed fully kitchen comes fully equipped with refrigerator, small freezer, microwave, gas hob, oven, dishwasher and washing machine. This opens directly into the park, where you can relax on garden furniture or fire up the BBQ (please enquire if you think you'd like to use the BBQ!) The Medieval Wing also contains a flat-screen TV, wifi connection, DVD player, Music room with two grand pianos (Pleyel & Bluthner) and hi-fi system. The bedrooms are located on the first floor.
- There is a suite of 2 bedrooms (1 double & 1 with twin beds (90 X190) for 4 people, which has an en-suite which is shared between the two bedrooms within the suite.
- There is 1 triple bedroom (1 double bed (160x200) & 1 single bed 90X190).
- There is 1 double bedroom (140X190) and there is a bathroom which is shared with the triple room.
The Classical Wing:
Located in the seventeenth century wing of the chateau. The ground floor has a seventeenth century panelled dining room with fireplace and mullioned window overlooking the park. The living room next to the dining room can also be used as a bedroom thanks to the sofa bed. This room is elegantly decorated with antique furniture, and enjoys a pair of French windows that allow access into the garden.
- There is 1 double bedroom with twin beds (90X200) which can be converted to a big dormitory for the youngest children (as there can be up to 6 single beds and a bathroom).
- There is another double bedroom (140X190) and bathroom, but the toilets are shared with the dormitory.
- There is also the Master bedroom with a double bed (160 x200) and an en-suite bathroom.