Recognizing the challenges of cooking for a large group, Chalet Le Futaie's fully equipped kitchen contains a variety of appliances and utensils, large free-standing fridges and freezers, a 5-hob gas cooker and two electric ovens, allowing you the luxury of allocating one for meat and one for your roast vegetables or sumptuous desserts.
The entertainment area, with its comfortable leather sofas, is located at the opposite end of the lounge, offering privacy and fireside relaxation for those who have had a busy day on the piste or shopping, as well as a gaming console and home cinema.
On the two lower floors, Chalet Le Futaie has 8 twin or double bedrooms, all with crisp linens and tasteful furnishings and 8 Japanese style bathrooms, 6 of which are ensuite. There is a 6 seater hot-tub in the garden to loosen up those sore muscles after a day on the mountain too!
There is space for parking for 6-8 cars on the chalet grounds, snow-clearing permitting. In times of extreme snowfall, there is parking just across the road. The garden is also very popular with our younger guests who have plenty of space for building snowmen and other winter games.
Facilities and Amenities:
- Duvets & linen
- 2 towels per person
- Stereo system
- Home cinema
- DVD player
- Flatscreen TV
- Log Fire
- Hot tub in the garden available all year round
- Fully Equipped kitchen
- Fridge & Freezer
- 5 hob cooker
- 2 ovens
- Microwave oven
- Sun terraces with tables and chairs all year round
- Private garden
- Private off-street parking
Ground Floor Bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1: Twin/double with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Twin/double with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Twin/double with ensuite bathroom
Lower Ground Floor Bedrooms:
- Bedroom 4: Twin/double with shared bathroom in corridor
- Bedroom 5: Twin/double with shared bathroom in corridor
- Bedroom 6: Twin/double with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 7: Twin/double with ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 8: Twin/double with ensuite bathroom
(Please note: The lower ground floor rooms all have standard sized windows, the same as on the floor above, so there is plenty of natural light.)