The area around Lake Como is one of outstanding beauty. Stretching from the Swiss Alps to the Grigne and Legnone ranges, Lake Como is guarded by spectacular mountain landscapes. Pastel-coloured villages perch along the shorelines and trail up the steep sides. In this part of Italy, there are the simplest rural dwellings as well as the palatial villas of the 18th century.
A walk around one of these central lake villages, up a cobbled avenue or across a church square, will convince visitors to pause for a moment on a sunny bench, to stop for an aperitivo at a sidewalk café or pop into a gelateria for homemade ice cream.
Whether exploring the lake by foot, car or boat, it should be a leisurely experience. Choose from one of the numerous activities the area offers, or simply enjoy the comfort of the splendid private villa.
- On the shores of Lake Como
- Nearest Village: Limonta – 1 km
- Nearest Restaurant: a typical Italian Style Trattoria just outside the gate of the villa
- Nearest Public Means of Transport: boat and bus (both 5 minutes on foot)
- Nearest Shops: Bellagio – 6 km
- Milan: 75 km
- Como: 30 km
- Lecco: 20 km
- Verona: 170 km
- Lugano: 65 km
- Malpensa Airport: 90 km
- Linate Airport: 70 km
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport: 60 km