Like it? Add to favourites to compare and share
Like it? Don't miss out
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind within 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund.
Full refund if you change your mind within 48hrs.
What Oliver loves…
- Staying at the highest category property on the resort, guests have access to special privileges including: free transportation from the airport (15 mins) and luxury food parcels and a daily ‘Good morning’ basket, check the "extras" tab for more details
- The wide range of fantastic amenities on offer at Aphrodite Hills arte right on your doorstep, there really is an activity for everyone!
- Villa guests have a complimentary regular transfer to a nearby beach club, which offers sunbeds, sun shades, beach towels and refreshments, cost €5 a day.
Villa Androulla has a wonderful location set in a peaceful and private plot on the Eastern plateau overlooking the ravine. By being one of the elite villas, guests booking Villa Androulla will have access to a range of exclusive “added value services” including private transfers from the airport, a luxury food hamper, daily maid service, a range of branded luxurious bathroom amenities as well as preferential booking status at all Resort restaurants.
The villa has been thoughtfully designed, boasting stylish interiors with modern yet elegant furnishings, helping to give the property a high-end finish. Comfortably accommodating up to six guests across three bedrooms, it makes the perfect base for the whole family. On the ground floor is the main open-plan living accommodation comprising of a lounge, dining area and fully-equipped, fitted kitchen. The first of the bedrooms is also found on this level, a double room with ensuite bathroom. Heading upstairs, are the remaining two bedrooms, set over split levels. The first is a twin room, immediately adjacent is a helpful bathroom. On the very top floor, is the master king-size bedroom which boasts access to a large private terrace where the fantastic views can be enjoyed and a luxury en-suite bathroom.
The exterior grounds are as equally impressive, the veranda is the perfect spot to enjoy a quiet drink while admiring the beautiful Cypriot sunsets. The large private pool is great for taking a dip and soaking up the sunshine. The whole family will love getting together at the end of a long day on the beach, cooking up a storm on the barbecue and dining alfresco on the warm summer evenings.
|Good news! This property is available as a Vill’otel|
Yey! Wait… what is that?
What you should know…
- The resort is excellent for families, but please note that while there is a fantastic range of kid's equipment available to hire, there are small daily charges for this
- Please note that there is a small additional charge for those requiring pool heating, please enquire at time of booking
- Living room with flatscreen TV, DVD and dining facilities
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer
- Bedroom with double bed, French doors leading to terrace and ensuite bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
First Floor (split levels)
- Bedroom with twin beds and adjacent bathroom with shower, WC and washbasin
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, access to large private terrace and ensuite bathroom with bath, shower, WC and twin washbasins
- Private swimming pool (10x5m)
- Dining terrace and dining facilities
- Barbecue and sink
- Sun loungers
- Air conditioning
- Kid's equipment (please see "extras" tab for cost information)
- Laundry facilities
The location of the Aphrodite Hills resort could not be more convenient! Paphos International Airport is just 15 minutes away, and you can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of Cyprus's south west corner with all the unspoilt attractions and culture it offers. The resort slopes down toward the shimmering waters of the Med, providing stunning views from the villas and PGA National golf course.
The closest attractions to Aphrodite Hills are Pissouri Beach and Village. They avoid being over touristy even in high season and offer a chance to see the traditional character of Paphos; one all too often missed by visitors to the island.
There is also the beautiful, child-friendly Zias Beach Club, just minutes down the coast, at Avdimou Bay. Aphrodite Hills offer a shuttle to and from the beach, taking a scenic route through the Cyprus countryside, past acres of vineyards.
Pathos old town stands as an internationally recognised site of historic and archaeological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos, and many ancient sites, castles, and traditional villages exist in and around the town, making for convenient day trips. This has earned the entire town a place on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List.
Paphos International Airport
|Nearest Restaurant||On site|
|Nearest Bar/Pub||On site|
Zias Beach Club
|Nearest Supermarket||On site|
|Nearest Golf||On site|
|Nearest Tennis||On site|
At Aphrodite Hills, there is an awesome selection of facilities that will ensure everyone can find something to suit, with thoughtfully planned activities and entertainment for each age range at the ‘Holiday Residences Kids Club’. Days will be filled with arts and crafts, water games, talent shows, dance classes and much more.
There’s also the Dream Team Soccer School which young visitors constantly praise as the highlight of the holiday, where there’s the chance to improve skills through professional coaching, whilst making friends and having fun in the sun. Tennis coaches are also available for the kids if football isn’t their thing, min age 5 years..
Please note that opening times are subject to season and change and that advance bookings need to be made.
Holiday Residences Crèche
There’s also a crèche available for children from the age of 3 months to 3 years old.
Ages 3 months to 3 years
Open during high season, 7 days a week, from 10am to 6pm. Closed daily from 1pm to 2pm.
Baby and Toddler Equipment
- High Chair(s)
Kids Activities Close-by
- Walk to Restaurant
- Outdoor Pursuit & Activities
- Tourist Towns & Villages
|Good news! For a little extra, This property is available as a Vill’otel|
With a vill’otel holiday, you can enjoy all these services throughout your stay:
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help.
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfil your requests!
Optional Payable Services:
• Special Occasions - ‘Chef at Villa’ - Cooking Services (pre-bookable)
• Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences Kids Club Services
• Fitness Classes at The Retreat Spa
• Fitness Packages with daily, healthy lifestyle menus
• Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
• Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
• Island-wide Excursions – bookable via Reception
• Fasouri Waterpark Experience – bookable via Reception
• VIP Private Cruises and Boat Trips
• Water Sports, Scuba Diving and Fishing Trips
• Recreational Vehicle Hire (i.e. Segways, Mopeds, Bicycles, Scooters)
• Luxury Car Rentals
• Private Driver Service
• International TV Channels
• Pre-Bookable Swimming Pool Heating and/or Jacuzzi - where available.
- 'Bonamare Beach Club' In Timi
- Private for guests
- Beach Towels
- 10 min drive from resort
- Shuttle bus available
- Open from 10am to 5pm mid April to October
- 18-hole golf course
- Golf academy
- Driving range
- Club house
- Equipment hire
- Golf shop
- Golf buggy hire
- Expert tuition
- Dress code applies
- Open 7 days a week,7am to 7:30pm
- Olympic level tennis facilities
- Professional coaching
- Racquet hire
- Flood lighting
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Open from April
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Fitness Studio
- Open 7 days a week, April to November 8am to 8pm
- Imaculate 3G pitch (27.5m x 36.5m)
- Dream Team Soccer School provide professional coaching for all ages.
Other Sports and Activities
- Cycle hire available, and mountain biking and paths are easily accessed
- Mini golf
- Childrens playground
- Segway hire
Restaurants and Shops
- Cypriot style village square at centre of the resort
- Seven resaurants specialising in a variety of cuisines including local Greek tavernas, a gastro pub, Italian restaurant, Indian, and Asian fusion
.- Häagen-Dazs ice cream and snack shop
- Costa coffee house- Gift shop
Kid's Equipment Hire
- Please note that a range of children's equipment is available to hire for a small additional cost per day, please see price examples below, not that the prices are subject to change and all items are subject to availability. A range of other items are available, please enquire at time of booking.
- Highchair: Free of charge if pre booked
- Travel cot: Free of charge if pre booked
- Pushchairs: €4.50 - €9 per day depending on model
- Baby monitor: €3 per day
- Playpen: €4.50 per day
- Stairgate: €5 per day
Exclusive Holiday Residences Reception and Guest Lounge
- Changing facilities and showers for guests arriving before check in and departing after checkout time
- Secure luggage room
- Relaxing guest lounge
- Sun terrace with views of the 18th hole of the golf course
- Complimentary refreshments
- Kids play area
- Guest Services team Guests Benefit Card
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||A credit card pre-authorisation will be required upon arrival|
|Energy costs included?||Yes, included in rental price|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, included in rental price|
|Pool heating charge?||*Numerous Aphrodite Hills villas provide pool and Jacuzzi heating. Where this facility is available, the pool and Jacuzzi can be heated at an additional charge. Please enquire at time of booking for more details.|
|Other Ts and Cs||A range of helpful kid's equipment, for example cots and highchairs, can be hired for a small additional daily cost, please see the "extras" tab for more information.|
|Minimum stay||Please note that there is a 7-night minimum stay|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Apr 21st 2019 - Jul 1st 2019||£4,121|
|Jul 1st 2019 - Aug 31st 2019||£5,595|
|Aug 31st 2019 - Feb 27th 2020||£4,121|
|Feb 27th 2020 - Mar 29th 2020||£3,252|
|Mar 29th 2020 - Jun 28th 2020||£4,121|
|Jun 28th 2020 - Aug 29th 2020||£5,595|
|Aug 29th 2020 - Oct 22nd 2020||£4,121|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Apr 21st 2019 - Jul 1st 2019||€4,557|
|Jul 1st 2019 - Aug 31st 2019||€6,188|
|Aug 31st 2019 - Feb 27th 2020||€4,557|
|Feb 27th 2020 - Mar 29th 2020||€3,596|
|Mar 29th 2020 - Jun 28th 2020||€4,557|
|Jun 28th 2020 - Aug 29th 2020||€6,188|
|Aug 29th 2020 - Oct 22nd 2020||€4,557|
Prices based on an occupancy of 6 people:
|Apr 21st 2019 - Jul 1st 2019||$5,125|
|Jul 1st 2019 - Aug 31st 2019||$6,958|
|Aug 31st 2019 - Feb 27th 2020||$5,125|
|Feb 27th 2020 - Mar 29th 2020||$4,044|
|Mar 29th 2020 - Jun 28th 2020||$5,125|
|Jun 28th 2020 - Aug 29th 2020||$6,958|
|Aug 29th 2020 - Oct 22nd 2020||$5,125|
Please note that prices may not be 100% accurate for dates outside of the current calendar year. For an accurate quote, please enquire.
Best Price Guaranteed
- All taxes and fees
- Concierge service
We work directly with owners so guarantee you won't find this property cheaper anywhere else.
The owner has priced this property in : . We've converted this to GBP for your convenience, but we price match the original price in .
Book this property today for just
The balance of will be due 12 weeks before you travel.
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund, no questions asked!
Please select your arrival and departure dates on the calendar.