Like it? Add to favourites to compare and share
Like it? Don't miss out
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind within 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund.
Full refund if you change your mind within 48hrs.
What Oliver loves…
- Villa Loukoumi enjoys a fabulous position on the resort’s Eastern plateau where it is tranquil and surrounded by by lush greenery
- The villa enjoys a contemporary, minimalist design with comfy furnishings inside and out
- Guests enjoy fabulous facilities at Aphrodite Hills including its award-winning, prestigious golf course and golf academy, superb tennis courts, padel tennis courts, a luxury spa, horse riding, soccer, bike hire and some excellent restaurants and cafes
- Guests staying here enjoy gorgeous views across the villa’s enchanting garden and a fabulous infinity pool
With fabulous views from your stunning private terrace complete with an infinity pool, Villa Loukoumi is an unbeatable home-from-home for families or groups of friends on the sunny Eastern plateau of the remarkable Aphrodite Hills Resort, just outside Paphos. On arrival, this colourful, flowery exterior will set you up for the wonders that await within. Villa Loukoumi’s contemporary interiors are every bit as airy and welcoming, with three gorgeous bedrooms, smart, immaculate bathrooms, a large open-plan living space, an utterly spectacular modern kitchen, with sleek granite surfaces stretching the length of the wall and all the latest mod cons!
The magnificent Aphrodite Hills Resort offers a sublime feast of activities for all ages in two hundred and thirty four hectares of mesmerising landscaped grounds. This five star, luxurious resort is the first and only comprehensive golf, leisure and real estate development in Cyprus. It is set on a beautiful, historical and mythological hill boasting breathtaking, panoramic views over the Mediterranean Sea and the birthplace of Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love. Guests staying at Villa Loukoumi enjoy access to world-class golf and tennis as well as many other sports. The resort is just 15km from the stunning Bonamare Beach and guests receive a benefit card offering discounts and preferential rates around the resort. Your stay also includes five complimentary hours at the kids club per week, a complimentary welcome package, a mid stay villa clean and towel replacement, luxury bathroom products, a kitchen clean pack and access to a holiday residence lounge with a luxury living area, children’s play area and a terrace overlooking the 18th hole of the golf course. The Eastern plateau is a short drive away from the centre of activities.
Villa Loukoumi’s open plan living space is contemporary, minimalist and furnished with modern wonders. Accent chairs sits with the modern sofa so that guests can watch a movie or chat about their sporting plans. The chefs in the groups will be delighted by the glossy black kitchen and guests can choose to eat inside at the trendy table and chairs or alfresco enjoying gorgeous garden views.
The villas three bedrooms all offer soothing, mellow tones and sumptuous beds adorned with luxury linens. The master suite enjoys a large double bed, a whole wall of wardrobes, a sublime ensuite bathroom and access to the garden. Super cool bedside tables and lamps sit next to the bed, blending perfectly with the other warm wooden furniture. The second double room and twin bedrooms also enjoy luxurious soft furnishings and lavish ensuite bathrooms. It is a joy to wake up in these bedrooms!
Outside, the villa’s huge infinity pool stretches across most of the garden, inviting you to descend in style down its classic Roman steps and enjoy endless hours of fun and relaxation in its refreshing depths! Pool heating is even available, so you can soak any time day or night and be nice and warm! Around the pool are several loungers and parasols for sunbathing, snoozing, reading and sitting out in the fresh air and cool breeze! You can devour delectable meals on the majestic veranda, looking out over your private pool and charming terrace, or even fire up the barbecue for a full summer’s day experience!
Aphrodite Hills’ award-winning, championship 18-hole PGA National Cyprus Golf Course was officially opened in 2002, designed by the acclaimed golf course architect and designer Cabell Robinson. In 2017, it was upgraded and reconstructed to gain its current status. It offers a challenging mix of pot bunkers, manicured fairways of lush Bermuda grass and generous tiered greens spread out over 6,289 metres and sprinkled with olive and carob trees. The course is built on two plateaus, separated by a dramatic 130 metre ravine with spectacular views over the Mediterranean. There is a fabulous Clubhouse which overlooks the 18th green and an extensive practice facility with two putting greens and a short game area. Golfers staying at Villa Loukoumi can rent clubs, manual trolleys and golf buggies with GPS technology so that you can order your snacks and drinks whilst finishing the front nine holes and have it ready at the half-way house. The resort’s Golf Academy caters for golfers of all abilities, offering individual and groups lessons, a double ended driving range and the latest technology to offer expert advice on your game.
The Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy features nine professional tennis courts of which five are plexi-cushion hard courts and four European red clay courts. There are also two padel courts. Guests can enjoy a selection of coaching services including private lessons and courses as well as hard and clay court hire with equipment provided, pro hitting sessions against a coach, ball machine hire and night lights. In addition to golf and tennis, there is a soccer school, basketball, cycling and stables.
The Retreat Spa by Atlantica sits within the Aphrodite Hills’ beautiful, fragranced gardens enjoying Mediterranean Sea views. You will quickly surrender to the magical sensations of this sublime spa, one of the best in Europe. Showcasing gorgeous Aegeo Spa products, the spa offers an extraordinary range of treatments and even offers a Pamper and Express Spa for younger guests between six and fifteen years of age. The gym offers cutting edge ‘TechnoGym’ equipment, resistance and free weights, a multi-purpose aerobics studio and fitness classes. The spa also boasts a fabulous, expert hairdressing facility and a juice bar health restaurant which is available to anyone booking a treatment or day package at the spa.
At the centre of the resort is the Village Square, a lively hub with a wonderful array of restaurants, cafes and shops. Tennis players and golfers can purchase an excellent range of clothing and equipment at the Pro-tennis and Pro-golf shops or hire equipment.
What you should know…
- Please note that rental of the villa does not include access to the onsite Aphrodite Hills Hotel or the TUI Sensatori/Blue brand facilities or amenities, including restaurants and bars, children's splash pool, evening entertainment at the hotel courtyard
- A rental car is highly recommended, particularly for guests staying in properties on the Eastern Plateau
Villa Loukoumi is conveniently located a short distance from the resort's centre, but also tucked away in a private and tranquil area of the resort. With three en-suite bedrooms, it accommodates up to 6 guests.
- Open-plan living & dining area
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with double bed, pool access and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom with double bed and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom with twin beds and en-suite shower room
- Private swimming pool (heated on request for an additional charge)
- Dining facilities
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- Iron & board
- Travel cot & highchair available on request
- Safe deposit box
- Private parking space
- Access to Aphrodite Hills facilities (please see the "Extras" tab for further details)
* Pool heating is available for an additional charge, please see the T&Cs tab for further information. Please note that pool heating is not available between mid-December and the end of February.
Villa Loukoumi enjoys a tranquil position on the Eastern plateau on the magnificent Aphrodite Hills Resort. Guests enjoy its fabulous garden, terrace and pool as well as enjoying access to the best golf course in Cyprus, superior tennis facilities, an outstanding spa, stables and many other treats.
Aphrodite Hills Resort is just fifteen minutes from Paphos International Airport so you will arrive at the villa very quickly. The resort overlooks the fabled birthplace of the Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite and is very close to Pissouri Beach and village. If you can bear to leave the villa and resort, you really do not have far to go to have a change of scene. The Cypriot character of Pissouri has been retained and the village is very friendly and welcoming. During the summer there is a ‘Cyprus night’ in the lovely traffic free village square with dancing and music. The views from Pissouri village are spectacular. It is possible to see the shore line all the way to Limassol and to the north you can see the Troodos range, including Mount Olympus, the highest mountain on the island.
The gorgeous, family friendly Bonamare Beach is just 15km from the resort, easily reachable by hire car or by private transfer which can be booked through the Reception desk. You can relax on sun loungers courtesy of the resort and enjoy delicious cocktails in the bar.
The historic Old Town of Paphos is beautiful. It is a recognised site of historic and archaeological importance. The Ancient Greeks believed Aphrodite rose from the sea at Paphos and the entire town is on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List. This historic Old Town was restored to its former glory in 2017 and is the perfect spot for alfresco dining, watching glorious sunsets, shopping in Kennedy Square and Makariou Avenue or visiting and admiring the unique architecture of the public library. You will discover medieval, Ottoman and neoclassical buildings, some designed by the architect Andreas Christodoulides. Kennedy Square is the main square where there are frequent music events, art exhibitions and dancing. Archbishop Makarios Avenue is the main shopping street, enjoying gorgeous buildings dating back to the 1920’s. The Old Town market sells leather goods, jewellery, souvenirs, sunglasses and designer labels. It is buzzy and fun and next door the Municipality market is perfect for stocking the villa with meat, fish, vegetables and fruit. For a cultural day out you can visit the Tomb of the Kings outside the northern walls of Paphos town and Kato Paphos Archaeological Park which houses impressive Roman mosaics. You will discover both trendy, fine dining restaurants and traditional Cypriot restaurants. Paphos Old Town’s narrow cobbled streets are lined with unique shops selling paintings, silk, porcelain, carved wood, jewellery or food products such as delicious carob syrup, marmalades, honey and Cypriot sweets.
If you have time between golf rounds and tennis matches, you should head to the mountains for a day trip. Amid the cool pine and cedar forests of the Troodos mountains, you will discover sensational scenery and some spectacular ancient churches. Ten have been awarded World Heritage Status in recognition of their incredibly detailed and vibrant Byzantine frescoes.
Paphos International Airport
(10 mibnute drive)
Bonamare Beach Club
(5 min drive)
(5 min drive)
(10 min drive)
Villa Loukoumi is perfect for families with generous living, sleeping and garden spaces. Children love the infinity pool!
The magical Aphrodite Hills Resort offers an endless list of activities for families. Children can enjoy a ride at the stables on one of the resort’s beautifully behaved horses and ponies. The Aphrodite Hills Riding Club offers horse riding experiences in the forest of Lakkos Tou Frangou, adjacent to the north end of the resort, private lessons for beginners or experienced riders, trail riding off-road in beautiful countryside, a Pony Club where children can learn about riding and pony care and a large outdoor arena. Children aged six and over can enjoy some special time in the resort spa. What a treat that would be! Guests booking Villa Loukoumi receive five hours of complimentary fun at the Hotel Residence’s Kids Club where the young ones are entertained for hours with water games, arts and crafts, talent shows, dance and so much more. The Dream Team Soccer School is a huge hit with footballers where they get chance to improve their football skills through professional coaching. Tennis coaches are also available.
Cyprus is home to charming ancient villages and towns, the delightful Akamas National Park, World Heritage Katos Paphos and plenty of iconic sandy beaches. The Paphos region is Cyprus’ most historic area and a fabulous holiday base. The main resort town of Polis Chysochous is worth a stop. It is lively, bright and modern. Paphos is a little like an open-air museum with its history etched on every surface. Little ones enjoy learning about the history, mythology and architecture when stopping at St Paul’s Pillar, the Tomb of the Kings, the medieval castle and Paphos Archaeological Park.
Cyprus boasts two magnificent waterparks. Thrill seeking children adore Fassouri Watermania in Limassol and Waterworld Waterpark in Famagusta. Fassouri Watermania enjoys a wave pool, a wet climbing wall, paddle boats, a kamikaze slide, baby bungee swings, a six lane mat slide, tube slides, a water obstacle course, extreme black hole slides, a lazy river, an interactive wet play area and much more. Waterworld Waterpark is also excellent with slides, pools, play areas, an activity pool, a lazy river, a whirlpool, wave pool and many more fun activities.
Paphos Zoo was started by Mr Christos Chistoforou’s love of birds and wildlife. His original plan was to open a home for his collection of birds but he decided that the public should enjoy the spendours of his collection and he wanted to educate people about the importance of caring for and conserving wildlife. The zoo took three years to complete and is set in a lush natural environment. Birds and animals from every corner of the planet can be enjoyed with his collections of parrots and venomous snakes being one of the largest in Europe. Young visitors will also see giraffes, monkeys, meerkats, crocodiles, kangaroos, albino wallabies, mouflon, white lions, tigers, owls, macaws and many more animals. There are some excellent animal presentations.
Baby and Toddler Equipment
- High Chair(s)
Kids Activities Close-by
- <1hr to Airport
- Tennis Nearby
- Outdoor Pursuit & Activities
- Tourist Towns & Villages
- Historical Sites
- Heated Pool
Aphrodite Hills Resort Features:
- Bonamare Beach Club is located just 15km from Aphrodite Hills in Timi.
- The beach operates from May – October.
- It is a beautiful combination of sand and pebbles, with crystal clear blue waters stretching as far as the eye can see.
- Beach Facilities: showers & changing facilities, restaurant & bar, sunbeds & parasols, on-beach waiter service, car parking, lifeguard, complimentary Wi-Fi
Village Square Amenities
- Selection of restaurants & bars
Village Square Dining Options
- Zimi Restaurant
- Pithari Tavern
- The Anoi Pub
- The Golf Clubhouse
- Gate to India
- Ladi & Rigani Kebab House
- Beer Garden
- Costa Coffee
- Häagen-Dazs Ice-cream Parlour
The Retreat Spa
- Offers a variety of indulgent, pampering Treatments & Packages. In collaboration with the world-renowned spa brand, Aegeo Spas.
- Treatments include Facials, Body Wraps, Exfoliations, Massages, Hydrotherapy, Stone Therapy, Manicures and Pedi-cures.
- Features: outdoor infinity swimming pool, Hydro pool, Sauna and steam (available to guests with a booking for a spa treatment)
- Fully-equipped gym
- Open 6 days a week, April to November 7am to 7pm (the gym is closed on Sundays)
- Aphrodite Hills Resort is Europe’s multi-awarded golf and leisure development on a 2.3 million sqm plot, in Cyprus.
- Spread out over 6,289 metres, the golf division consists of a magnificent 18-hole championship golf course, a unique Clubhouse and Restaurant, a branded pro-shop and GPS buggy fleet. This awarded professional Golf Course, also GEO Certified, is designed for golfers of all standards and ages it has attained the highest standard recognition in golf – the PGA National Cyprus. The first and only golf course in Cyprus carrying the prestigious PGA title.
- Please enquire for at the time of booking for accurate green fee pricing information.
Aphrodite Hills Golf Academy caters for golfers of all abilities, from beginners to the experienced player and features the following:
- First class practice facilities, including a large double-ended Driving Range with targets and distance markers.
- The short game facilities include Pitching and Chipping Greens with bunkers and 2 generously sized Putting Greens.
- The Golf Academy offers a wide range of programmes for golfers of all ages and abilities, under the expert tutelage of our experienced PGA golf professionals - Danny Heard and Robert Reynolds.
- Please enquire for at the time of booking for accurate golf tuition pricing information.
- Aphrodite Hills Tennis Academy, is located next to the Village square and is the perfect place for all tennis enthusiasts, offering players a range of exciting tennis coaching, court rental and tennis services. The Tennis Academy hosts Tennis & Padel lessons, tournaments, and all-day play for both adults and children.
- Academy Features: 9 Floodlit courts (5 Plexi-Cushion Hard courts & 4 European Red Clay courts), 2 Padel Courts (the first and in Cyprus), Tennis Academy Pro Shop stocking a range of clothing, racquets, shoes and accessories, Lounge Bar – Relax with a drink and enjoy live tennis events. Free Wi-Fi.
- Coaching Programme: The Academy has a team of highly qualified coaching professionals available for 12 months of the year with classes aimed at players of all levels and ages.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate pricing information.
- 1 Court – 13m X 23m (Casali Super soft Surface), 28m Long & 15m Wide, 10 feet height of basketball ring and adjustable for children, Lounge Bar – Relax with a drink and enjoy all sport activities. (Free Wi-Fi)
- Basket balls are available for rent or sales at the Tennis Academy.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate court hire pricing information.
Dream Team Soccer School
- The Stunning Aphrodite Hills 5* Resort in association with the Dream Team Soccer School, a UK based professional soccer and sports coaching organisation, are delighted to offer kids the opportunity to develop their soccer skills as part of their holiday at Aphrodite Hills Resort. The Dream Team Soccer School offers professional training for Boys & Girls of all ages and abilities.
- All of the coaches are qualified and trained to work with children. The Dream Team Soccer School operates a full programme during the UK School holidays & also offer a part programme out of season. All Children receive an Exclusive Dream Team Certificate and Medal.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate pricing information.
Aspire Cycling Centre
- Located at the heart of the uniquely traditional Village Square, Aspire Cycling pairs premium bike rental services with a high-quality fleet from leading bike manufacturers in the world.
- At Aspire Cycling, you can experience our award-wining customer service paired with a frequently updated bike hire fleet.
- The most popular cycling routes include: The West Troodos Loop, The Santa Barbara Loop, Paphos to Troodos Loop via Aphrodite's Rock.
- Please enquire at the time of booking for accurate bicycle hire pricing.
Aphrodite Hills Riding Club
Located in the picturesque ‘Lakkos tou Frangou’ forestry area of the Resort the Aphrodite Hills Riding Club offers:
- Individual Horse-Riding Lessons are available for any level of riding ability on well-schooled and trained horses and ponies. All private lessons are taught by fully qualified, experienced and friendly instructors.
- All Lessons are taught by fully qualified, experienced, and friendly instructors.
- Guided Trail Rides in beautiful countryside with stunning views and catering for all riding abilities.
- Please enquire for at the time of booking for accurate pricing information.
Kids Equipment Hire
- Please note that a range of children's equipment is available to hire for a small additional cost per day, please see price examples below, not that the prices are subject to change and all items are subject to availability. A range of other items are available, please enquire at time of booking.
- Highchair: Free of charge if pre-booked
- Travel Cot: Free of charge if pre-booked
- Pushchairs: €4.50 - €9 per day depending on model
- Baby monitor: €3 per day
- Playpen: €4.50 per day
- Stairgate: €5 per day
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- Maid service/extra cleaning
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||A credit card pre-authorisation will be required upon arrival|
|Energy costs included?||Yes, included in the rental price|
|Linen & towels included?||Yes, included in the rental price|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival.|
|Internet access?||Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.|
|Pool heating charge?||For those who require pool heating, there will be an additional charge of €65 per day (to be paid to OT prior to travel). Please request at the time of booking. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.|
|Minimum stay||Please note that there is a 2-night minimum stay, this may be increased to 4 or 7 nights across peak dates|
|Pets welcome?||No pets|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking|
|Insurance||Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings and any accidental damage caused during their stay.|
|Other Ts and Cs||This property has solar heating for the hot water in the house, however for times when it is cloudy or the solar heated water is not sufficient there is a switch for backup electrically heated water. Details can be given on site.|
Best Price Guaranteed
- All taxes and fees
- Concierge service
- End of stay cleaning
We work directly with owners so guarantee you won't find this property cheaper anywhere else.
Book this property today for just
The balance of will be due 12 weeks before you travel.
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund, no questions asked!
Please select your arrival and departure dates on the calendar.