Interior and Bedrooms
Architecturally, the villa is constructed in four defined areas connected by footpaths:
Entrance Hall and Main Villa
One enters the Main Villa through a classic Italianate pink and cream marble entrance hall. This building houses the 1,000-square-foot Great Room on original mahogany floors and the extraordinarily large modern kitchen with six-burner gas stove and wide granite countertops. The inside formal dining area features a gleaming mahogany table and 10 Queen Anne chairs under a stunning crystal chandelier. The Great Room opens onto the long verandah with bar, comfy couches for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, and al fresco dining area for up to 20 guests.
Completing the Main Villa is the 800-square-foot Blue Bedroom with antique French crystal chandelier. The en-suite bathroom includes a bathtub and separate shower. The Blue Room offers optional kingsize or twin beds plus a daybed for a child. French doors open to a small garden porch where eye-opener coffee or tea is placed early each morning.
Master Villa - 2,000 square feet
Just across a porte-cochere is the second building which houses the impressive Master Suite with renovated his & and hers bathrooms, jacuzzi bathtub in ladies room, kingsize four-poster bed and two adjoining 175-square-foot rooms. The children's room is fitted out with two twin beds; the second has a 13‘ antique dressing table and daybed for another child. Both the children’s room and the dressing room open to their own individual en-suite bathroom with mosaic-tiled circular sunken bathtubs with showers.
The 1,500-square-foot Master Bedroom opens through 12 louvered doors to garden and sea views, and to a private porch where eye-opener coffee or tea is quietly presented early each morning. French doors on the south wall of the Master Villa open to a 35’ covered brick walkway to the Study.
Study - 540 square feet
Just across the covered walkway from the Master Bedroom is the cozy Study. Its 100-square-foot bedroom has optional king or twin beds, small shower room, and separate small toilet room. The adjoining study has a 32” flat screen TV, desk for laptop users (wireless Internet access), and twin-size daybed for an additional guest.
A 80' path through the shaded water garden leads to two more private bedrooms located on the pool deck. One bedroom has a kingsize bed; the other has optional king or twin beds. Each has an en-suite bathroom with bidet and tiled bathtub with shower.
While the large, deep swimming pool gets all-day sun, the adjacent terrace has a covered sitting area and unique copper bar for poolside drinks. On request, lunch will be served by the pool in sun or shade.
- Glamorous 9,000-square-foot private estate on 6 landscaped acres overlooking the sea
- 6 bedrooms plus 3 daybeds for children/6½ bathrooms
- Air-conditioning in Great Room, all bedrooms, dressing room and study
- Large, deep private pool with surround sound system iPod dock + CD player and adjacent bar.
- Outdoor poolside bathroom with view of sea and rainforest shower.
- Full staff: butler, cook, housekeepers, gardeners, laundress.
- Wireless Internet access and complimentary laptop.
- 6 flat screen cable TV’s in 5 bedrooms and 1 in living room, 3 DVD players
- 4-speaker system with iPod dock and CD player
- Child friendly: daybeds, baby monitors, complimentary crib and 2 high chairs.
- 1 portable crib that doubles as a secure playpen and can be used poolside.
- Open-channel baby monitering system.
- Playstation 3, movie library for parents and children.
- Complimentary fulltime private driver and air-conditioned van for excursions to the beach and elsewhere.
*Round Hill Membership
Complimentary: beach, tennis, two connecting heated pools for parents & children, jogging trail, Manager's Cocktail Party.
For various fees: Pineapple Kids Club, fitness room, tennis lessons, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, gift shops, water sports, Internet room, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri.
*Tryall Club Membership
Complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, Hummingbird Kids Club, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, art gallery, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager’s Cocktail Party. For various fees: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, cigar & jewelry shop, motorized water sports, beach parties Mon-Wed-Fri.