What Oliver loves…
- Day trips here are exceptional and the walking trails even better.
- Amazing special offer for the Spring half term week
- The sea and beaches are only a few miles away and can be seen from the house!
- The house is very original and very different from the ones surrounding it, giving the impression of entering a parallel world, as if you were going back in time, to the start of the 19th century.
- The garden offers a range of possibilities! BBQ's, eating lunch or dinner on the terrace with a refreshing breeze and enjoying the sun when it comes out.
- This is a dream property for art history buffs and architecture enthusiasts. Loch Lomond Manor is recognised as a National Monuments of Scotland house, and is situated just 500 metres from Charles Rennie Mackintosh's famous Hill House.
What you should know…
- Situated at the start of the highland train line it's possible to take day trips to Oban and Fort William
- The house contains some of the largest bath tubs you will ever see!
- A 10 minute drive will take you to Cameron House for fine dining at Martin Wishart's newest restaurant.