The house has eight bedrooms on the first floor, 2 of which are spacious family rooms and all of which are en suite. Each is individually decorated to a high standard with options to configure the rooms as twin rooms or king rooms.
The additional three en suite bedrooms are located on the lower ground floor, one of which is a spacious family room.
The kitchen in found on the ground floor, at the heart of the house. It can comfortably seat 8 guests for breakfast, or perhaps children for tea time. With space to prepare a meal for the entire house, the kitchen does not pull any punches as the focus point for the house.
Across the main hall from the kitchen is the grand hall and dining room. The dining room with seat up to 22 people around the table to enjoy a cosy meal after an enjoyable day. The grand hall is a lavishly furnished space with a log stove as the focal point. Four comfortable sofas, grand piano and exquisite chinese rosewood locker add to the feeling of grandeur in this room.
Also on the ground floor, guests will find a games room and quiet room for their enjoyment. The games room contains the TV for the property, pool table and dart board and is popular with our party guests. The quiet room is just that, a place to escape and read, relax or unwind.
Please find the details re the bedroom configuration detailed below:
1st Floor Left Side – sleep up to 11 guests
1) Double sleeps 2 e/s shower only
2) Twin or Double with Bunk Bed e/s shower only
3) Twin - e/s with shower in bath
4) Triple - e/s with shower in bath
1st Floor Right Side - sleep up to 15 guests
5) Twin plus bunk e/s with shower in bath
6) Triple e/s with shower in bath
7) Quad with Bunk (sleeps six) - opposite separate w/c and shower in bath
8) Double Bridal - ensuite bridal bath no shower – (only used for weddings)
Total 1st Floor - 26
Basement - sleep up to 8 guests
9) Double plus Bunk - e/s shower in bath
10) Double - e/s shower in bath
11) Twin - e/s shower and w/c
12) Double e/s bathroom, with bath only and w/c
13) not in use
Ground Floor Right - 4
14) (Door unmarked) twin room