The house enjoys a large, elegant lounge with stone fireplace, wood burning stove, and feature bay window. The lounge has comfortable seating, television with DVD player and mini hifi system. An additional reception room, (the original kitchen) is found off the corridor with further sofas. Double doors lead from the kitchen into the cosy second lounge, with a sofa and chairs and original fireplace. A lovely hideaway in which to read, chat or relax.
Adjacent to the lounge is a spacious dining room, with large bay window, restored fireplace and large oak dining table. The kitchen, with original quarry tile flooring, incorporates a dishwasher, fridge, microwave, double gas oven and 7 ring hob with a large range of cooking equipment and utensils. The dining table has benches, ideal for breakfast and informal dining. The utility room houses washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer and recycling facilities.
The stairs, with original Georgian balustrade lead to the first floor bedrooms and a large family bathroom. The master bedroom has a king size bed with an original Georgian fireplace, oak wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinets. Television and DVD player. Opposite the master bedroom is a twin bedroom decorated in classical Georgian style, with chest of drawers, built in wardrobe and en-suite toilet and shower room. Towards the back of the house is a double bedroom with wooden furniture, storage, en-suite toilet and shower room. There is a further double bedroom, with wardrobe and en-suite toilet and shower. The large Victorian style panelled bathroom, freestanding bath with hand held shower, basin and toilet are situated on this floor.
The fifth bedroom is located on the second floor. A large twin room, with wooden furniture and views of Knowleston Gardens. The sixth bedroom has a double bed, built-in wardrobes and en-suite toilet, hand basin and shower.
The courtyard garden comes with original flagstones and salting sink. There is a range of planting and seasonal herbs. The area is enclosed by a gate and has seating for guests. There is plenty of parking on Knowleston Place, a quiet cul-de-sac where, generally, you can park right outside the house.
- A washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board, together with a retractable washing line and pegs.
- The kitchen has a dishwasher, large fridge, microwave, double gas oven with 7 ring hob and a large amount cooking equipment and utensils.
- In addition to central heating throughout, the main lounge has a wood burning stove with plenty of logs and fire lighters.
- A selection of music CDs and DVDs is left for guests. The stereo system has a USB port for MP3 players to play your personal favourites. The 3 televisions all have DVD players attached.
- A range of books, puzzles and games are provided within the house, together with footballs, badminton rackets and other outdoor games, for use in the park.
- Two hairdryers, highchair, cot and stairgates are available.
- A telephone and wifi access is provided in the house. The telephone can be used to make out-going calls. We ask guests to leave money to cover the cost of any calls made.