What Oliver loves…
- Indulge body and soul in this oasis of calm and tranquility. Treatments, holistic therapies and classes perfectly compliment the heated indoor pool, outdoor hot tub and Spa Garden and make for the perfect Spa Experience.
- Soak up the air of grandeur as you drive up the long, tree-lined avenue, pass the duck pond and hear the crunch of gravel as you approach the property.
- Relish the ambience of a quintessential English country manor house, with wrap around terraces and imposing water feature.
- Appreciate the extensive grounds, but also find those tucked away corners for some peace and seclusion.
- Look forward to a warm welcome from your hosts Rosalyn and Colin and a bespoke unique House Party experience.
What you should know…
- In a central but rural location, with easy Motorway access and Leicester, Derby and Nottingham all within 15 miles.
- The West Wing bedrooms are all ground floor, three of which are contained in their own separate building.
This imposing, contemporary manor house is the party venue for everyone and anyone! If you are looking for boutique chic – look no further – with a heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna/steam cubicle, treatment suite, games room and exercise/dance studio, this is the place to come for serious fun! Want to chill out - there's pilates, yoga, holistic therapies and beauty treatments too on offer. Preferring to indulge, guests can enjoy the perfect house party experience with butler, caterer and more!
Glimpse this attractive red brick Queen Anne style property as you pass through double wrought iron electric gates, along a tree lined drive, taking care to avoid ducks crossing before the car crunches to a halt across the gravel forecourt. A sweeping staircase takes you up onto the terrace where, by arrangement, a butler greets you and your guests, proffering the first glass of bubbly! Is this L.A or Leicestershire?
Once inside, the South Wing is truly impressive: a sumptuous entrance hall with guest cloakroom off, drawing room, dining room and huge state of the art party kitchen with Miele appliances.
Two ground floor double bedrooms with bathroom reassure even the most discerning guest that this is a house that does not disappoint! A grandiose staircase, again like something from a Hollywood film set, sweeps up to a half minstrel gallery with seating, leading to six double bedrooms, three en-suite and two with boudoir bathing!
Once the smaller property on site, after extensive renovation the West Wing is now larger and just as grand as the South Wing. With a wealth of original architectural features, the West Wing, with its 300 year old oak king trusses coupled with Leicestershire hand made Get Laid Beds, UK made Silentnight mattresses and Sanderson wooden shutters, make for a great design concept and ensure a good night’s sleep. The modern décor and soft furnishings complements this spacious, contemporary accommodation, which comprises eleven bedrooms, many of which are en-suite.
Be swept upstairs to the minstrel’s gallery, which boasts its own home cinema with BenQ projector and screen, free standing bar, stocked with red and white wine glasses, champagne flutes and shot glasses. On the ground floor, a large 43” LED T.V with sound system allows guests to party in what is one big party space! A separate dining room offers a more formal dining option than the island or, to quote one guest, ‘that’s not an island but a continent’, around which guests sit in the party kitchen. The West Wing exceeds all expectations.
This big party house exudes the biggest of welcomes and ensures the perfect house party experience, whatever the weather! Whether lounging in the spa or in the shaded gardens, enjoying the woodland walk, cricket or croquet on the lawns, an impromptu picnic by the duck pond, Pimms and a barbeque on the wrap-around 360º terrace or indulging in afternoon tea in the drawing room, Highton Manor & Spa can be enjoyed 365 days a year! Whether catching a winter or a summer sunrise or sunset, the sheltered terraces and gardens with feature lighting are perfect for an al fresco breakfast or drinks late into the evening.
Conveniently located for M1, M42, M6 and both East Midlands and Birmingham airports, yet set in 10 acres in stunning Leicestershire countryside.
Highton Manor & Spa can now be booked for midweek stays.
Monday - Wednesday or Wednesday to Friday rates are £3,090
Monday - Friday rates are £5,770