Like it? Add to favourites to compare and share
Like it? Don't miss out
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind within 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund.
Full refund if you change your mind within 48hrs.
What Oliver loves…
- Immaculately equipped to ensure guests’ every need and convenience is met: microwave, safe, dishwasher and television with satellite and cable to name a few
- Set within the energetic and eclectic Soho, moments from the West End as well as endless dining, nightlife and shopping options
- Striking modern-classic interiors with a monochrome palette: parquet flooring and original touches with cutting-edge, contemporary design touches such as light fittings and designer handle-less kitchen
Foley Place offers a chic and sophisticated city bolthole with cutting-edge design and meticulous finishes, set in the buzzing heart of London’s pulse, Soho! Guests will be struck by the sultry and suave interiors, punctuated by bold design choices set within classical architecture.
The living space is an elegant, well-proportioned room with high ceilings and a striking monochrome palette: parquet flooring and sleek white walls contrast with deep charcoal and black soft furnishings and upholstery. Vibrant contemporary art and beautiful modern fireplace blend with classic timber furnishings and original windows. This is a sensuous place, sumptuous with faux animal hide rug and opulent, cosy textiles.
The open plan kitchen is a sleek, state-of-the-art affair, with long, glossy breakfast bar and fresh, cool palette of white with slick monochrome accents. Exquisitely executed, with clever sky-light and steely, industrial touches. Every inch the designer’s dream, this uber-contemporary dining area epitomises minimalist-chic; uncluttered, light and strikingly simple - all the hallmarks of quality are present.
This tranquil, unfussy home, finished with edgy designer verve, can accommodate six guests across three bedrooms. There are two king size and one super king bed (with the option of splitting this into twin beds.)
The glamorous bedrooms retain the charismatic designer edge: low hanging lighting; pistachio green accents and vivacious art. Immaculately executed, Foley Place is a charismatic home, finished with panache and flair; the luxuriant, free-standing bath and dark walnut and slate bathroom is sublime! The charcoals and steely greys are offset by the wonderful infiltration of natural daylight.
Foley Place is a poised, cosmopolitan home, set within one of central London’s most vibrant and “happening” areas, offering a sedate haven of calm, with pulsating Soho life on its very doorstep! All the independence of a private home blend with hotel-grade finishes and services (on-call host support, personal welcome, quality toiletries, towels and linen); this impeccable home is the style-aware travellers dream!
What you should know…
- Not all bedrooms are en-suite
- Lots of stairs - parents of toddlers may need to monitor them!
- This home doesn’t have air conditioning; fans are provided between June and September (or any time that guests require)
- The second bedroom has the option of being set up either as two singles or a super king bed
- Spread over four floors and thus not suitable for those with mobility impairments
Foley place is a three-bedroom apartment spread over four floors, finely decorated, that boasts unique features and all the conforts of a modern apartment, accommodating upto 6 guests.
- Kitchen equipped with coffee machine, dishwasher, freezer, fridge, gas hob, kettle, microwave, toaster and oven
- Small dining area with TV
- Spacious sitting room with pastel-coloured furniture with TV
- Double bedroom with super king size bed, sofa, small desk, TV and en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Two double bedroom with king size bed with TV
- Bathroom with shower
- Iron and ironing board
- Music player
- Washing machine
Middleton Place is a tranquil haven in the heart of London’s glittering West End just moments from Goodge Street tube. Whether it be shopping in Oxford Street, the array of eateries on Charlotte Street, to the theatres of the West End, Foley Place is about as central as it gets!
Soho centres around the famous Old Compton Street and Frith Street; the area has everything from French patisseries, to smart members club bars, to cabaret, gay clubs and trendy coffee shops.
Away from the bustle of Soho, Fitzrovia has an eclectic mix of designer-led boutiques, student life and charming Victorian and Georgian architecture.
Soho is bordered by the pretty Covent Garden and teeming Chinatown; whether it be sampling some of London’s best restaurants, the buzzing nightlife, or people-watching at a pavement cafe and soaking up the area’s unique vibes, this area offers unparalleled diversity!
Ecco on the corner of Goodge Street and Charlotte Street has been doing some of London’s best and most affordable pizza for generations; the Charlotte Street Hotel is a treat, with sumptuous cocktails, whilst Hummus Brothers in Soho is an ideal pit-stop to refuel on the go - the options really are endless!
(Located in London)
Bars & Pubs
|Nearest Train Station||
Goodge Street Tube Station (Northern Line)
|Nearest Train Station||
Oxford Circus Tube Station (Central, Bakerloo, Victoria Lines)
Foley Place welcomes babies and children of all ages! This minimal, sleek and uncluttered home offers a well-proportioned space for the whole family to spread out. Immaculately equipped, with every quality appliance and fitting imaginable, parents will enjoy a break too!
The kitchen and dining space is ideal for informal children’s snacks or informal meals at the breakfast bar, whilst one of the bedrooms can be set with twin beds. Children will enjoy the stylish spaces and curling up on the cosy sofas for “downtime” after a busy day in the capital. All entertainment needs can be met: wifi, games console and satellite television.
The bath is of rock-star proportions and can accommodate more than one for soapy-time fun!
Soho and Goodge Street offer endless options for the whole family, from the West End theatres to Oxford Street, to a quick meal in China Town, to the elegant streets and boutiques of Fitzrovia, to Covent Garden for street entertainment!
Being so central, visitors can take advantage of having London’s main hotspots on its doorstep!
The British Museum is one of the oldest in the world; its permanent collections number more than eight million pieces - and in the summer children can enjoy an ice cream in its elegant courtyard!
From the Tower of London to sensory play at The Science Museum, a trip to Hamleys on Regent’s Street, to looking for pelicans in St James Park, to afternoon tea at The Wallace Collections, small imaginations will be delighted at all that central London has to offer.
The Soho Theatre regularly showcases the “Comedy Club 4 Kids” - bringing comedy to audiences of children aged six and above.
Kids Activities Close-by
- Walk to Restaurant
- <1hr to Airport
At Oliver’s Travels we pride ourselves on going that little bit further for our guests. From private chefs to babysitters we can help you arrange those little extras that make it a truly memorable holiday. Simply fill in the concierge request form or contact the Oliver’s Concierge Team who will be happy to help. We can typically help you arrange any of the following:
- General housekeeping at £20 at per hour
- Linen exchange £18 per single and £24 per double/king including all towels
- Private chef/cook/catering
- Welcome hamper/pre-stocked fridge
- Local day-trips or tours
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
- Babysitting/childcare services
Please note that all extras are subject to availability and must be requested in advance of the holiday (prices on request). Due to some rural/remote locations, not all services will be available at all properties. However, we will always do our best to fulfill your requests!
Oliver's Travels Chef Service: A Gourmet Dining Experience
Make hosting a memorable dinner party at your villa an absolute breeze with our superb Chef Service. Our chefs will take care of everything for you from start to finish so you can just sit back and enjoy the gastronomic experience. They will bring all the necessary ingredients, cook and serve the food and even clean up afterwards. To find out more visit www.oliverstravels.com/chefs
- The lead guest must be at least 25 years of age.
- For stays longer than seven days we provide a complimentary weekly Housekeeping service. More frequent Housekeeping visits can be arranged on request, subject to availability and a charge.
- There is no air-conditioning in this apartament. Between June and September fans will be placed in each bedroom. Please let us know if you'd like fans outside the summer period.
- This home is spread over four floors with no internal elevator.
- The bed in the second bedroom can be set up as two singles or a super king bed. Please let our Reservations team know when you book.
- For bookings made more than 7 days before guests arrive, we offer a 24-hour period from the time of booking during which you can cancel and receive a full refund.
- After the 24-hour period, we refund 50% of the booking value, up to 14 days before guests arrive. If you cancel within 14 days of arrival, the booking is non-refundable.
- Bookings made within 7 days of arrival are non-refundable.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
|Security deposit||£1000 to pay by debit or credit card on arrival|
|Arrival time||4 pm (Early check-in can be arranged in advance, subject to availability and a charge)|
|Departure time||11 am (Late check-out can be arranged in advance, subject to availability and a charge)|
|Energy costs included?||Included in the rental price|
|Linen & towels included?||Included in the rental price|
|Pets welcome?||Pets are not allowed|
|End of stay cleaning included?||Included in the rental price|
|Smoking Allowed?||No smoking inside the apartment|
|Heating costs included?||Included in the rental price|
|Internet access?||Wifi connection included|
Best Price Guaranteed
- All taxes and fees
- Concierge service
- End of stay cleaning
We work directly with owners so guarantee you won't find this property cheaper anywhere else.
The owner has priced this property in : . We've converted this to GBP for your convenience, but we price match the original price in .
Book this property today for just
The balance of will be due 12 weeks before you travel.
Need to check with your party?
Reserve today and if for any reason you change your mind in the next 48 hours you'll get a 100% refund, no questions asked!
Please select your arrival and departure dates on the calendar.