Book with Confidence in the UK
If you are concerned about your UK holiday amid all the news reports surrounding the Coronavirus, don’t panic. At this time of uncertainty, we don’t believe you should have to worry about your holiday. That’s why we’ve decided to guarantee you the option to change your dates for any UK holiday booked on or after 18th March 2020.
In the event of lockdown measures across the UK, you will be able to postpone your trip to other available 2020 dates or 2021, up to a week before your holiday start date. This applies for any UK property and is not at the discretion of the property owners, allowing you to book with complete confidence.
You can move your dates if:
- UK lockdown measures make you unable to travel AND
- Your UK booking was made on or after 18th March 2020
Please note that due to the volume of requests we are getting, we won't be able to processes date change or cancellation requests submitted via email or phone; Please always use the form above.
Terms & Conditions
- Applies to all UK bookings made from the 18th March and until further notice.
- Dates may be changed up to 7 days before your holiday start date.
- Bookings may be moved to any alternative available dates of equivalent monetary value or simply pay the difference.
- The full balance will need to be paid even if the booking is deferred.
- If your booking was made before the 18th March, you may still request to change your dates but this will be at the discretion of the owner.
Booked before the 18th or can't travel for another reason?
If you booked before the 18th of March, or you are unable to travel for any other reason (outside of lockdown measures), you can still request a date change, although this will be at the discretion of the owner.
Just let us know and we will liaise with the holiday principal on your behalf and request to move your booking to later in the year, or even to 2021. Kindly note, any date changes will be accepted at their discretion.
Please complete this form so we can process your request.