Villa Chiesa is a stunning 11th century church and 18th century farm house, restored in 2012. The property is divided into two structures, the first the ancient church and the second the farm house.
The main church area has been restored to the exact proportion of the original, together with a recently discovered small crypt. The large floor to ceiling glass window provides a spectacular view of the surrounding countryside.
There is a large, well equipped kitchen, including double oven and 6 gas hobs, dishwasher, microwave and large fridge/freezer. There is also a kitchen table and chairs.
There is a stunning drawing room in the main section of the church. These rooms are furnished with comfortable sofas and a grand piano, and it is wonderful for relaxation, yoga or meditation as well as a great entertainment space.
Off this main room is a large dining room, able to seat 14.
A toilet (suitable for disabled) is also located in the church.
The farmhouse is a beautiful restored large building on two levels, surrounded by terraces and located across a small courtyard from the church. It features eight bedrooms and six bathrooms: five en-suite double bedrooms, one double and two single bedrooms.
The ground floor
Bedroom 1 is a large double bedroom that is suitable for handicapped use; it has its own terrace and an en-suite bathroom with shower.
Bedroom 2 is a large double bedroom, with its own stone terrace, with an en-suite bathroom with shower and own private dressing room.
Bedroom 3 is a large double bedroom, with private terrace and a stunning en-suite bathroom with shower and luxury bath, both with stunning views across the truffle wood.
Each bedroom can have either two single beds or one large double bed.
A second kitchen area is located on this floor. This features a small kitchenette with fridge and microwave and also a place for coats and boots.
In addition there is a laundry with washing machine, tumble dryer, clothes dryer and sink.
4 further bedrooms and an additional sitting room
The master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, fireplace and stunning private terrace and outdoor stairs, giving it its own private entrance.
A second double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower.
A third large double bedroom, and a fourth charming bedroom that contains a single bed (an additional bed can be added) and they share a large family bathroom with shower.
The rooms all lead onto the centrally located sitting room, with comfortable seating, stereo system and television.
The property has a stone terrace surrounding it and there are beautiful landscaped gardens.The swimming pool is located above the main house in a quiet and secluded position.This is furnished with sunbeds, large umbrellas, outdoor shower and a toilet inside the pool house.There is a pergola to provide shade.The area around the pool has been fenced for safety but this does not impose on the wonderful views gained from this area. A barbecue area is located close to the main kitchen and outside dining area.
- Internet: The property has WiFi broadband available throughout
- Intercom system: There is an intercom system available between the church and farmhouse
- Stereo: Stereo and iPod docking stations are available throughout the property
- Television: Satellite television is available in the sitting room of the farmhouse and DVD player
- Hairdryers: Each bathroom has its own hairdryer.
- Library: There is a well stocked library including local maps and guidebooks, magazines, novels, cds, dvds and boardgames
- High chairs
- Cots and sheets
- Appropriate children's toys and books
- Changing mats
- Babysitting services
- One double bedroom on the ground floor has disabled access and bathroom facilities
- Tennis court: The estate has its own private tennis court. Guests wishing to use this facility must book in advance of their arrival
- A substantial welcome pack is available on arrival.
- Swimming pool, Dimensions: 15x5.5 metres