What Oliver loves…
- Marble is abundant in the staircase, fireplace and kitchen work surfaces, making for a luxurious touch to the traditionally styled interior.
- The location of the property boasts stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
- Perfect as a central base to visit Montepulciano, Siena, Florence and Cortona.
What you should know…
- This property is not suitable for young children due to the layout of the apartment and gardens.
- Air conditioning is not common in country properties, but all the bedrooms have fans.