What Oliver loves…
- The villa is used to produce and sell the local olive oil. Guests can sample it.
- Of all the villas in the vicinity, Villa Oliva has the most standout views of the surrounding valleys.
- Barbara, the caretaker, is unbelievably charming and helpful. She is multilingual and can ride over on her scooter if anything is needed.
What you should know…
- The Satnav takes people a mile beyond the villa to a small hamlet. It is best to get directions from the owners or Barbara.
- The villa shares an entrance with 3 other villas, but everything is very private. Last summer, two gentleman from the same firm booked a villa on the estate and only realised it on their return.