What Oliver loves…
- Try your hand at embroidery, painting or even cooking in the lessons which can be organised for you during your stay.
- This eco-friendly villa respects the natural environment with solar panels and dual water systems. The villa is powered by nature!
- While located amongst olive groves and peaceful countryside, the villa is a perfect base to visit the Tuscan attractions. Lucignano is only 2km away - visting the frescoes of S. Francesco is a must.
What you should know…
- You will need a car to fully enjoy the region.
- Pack your GPS as the country roads are not well sign-posted.