What Oliver loves…
- The young owners have showed their ingenuity by building the long pool almost into the villa! The downstairs suite in fact opens up onto the pool.
- The immediate sense when you walk into the villa is incredibly homely, there is nothing pretentious, it's all very comfortable and superbly equipped (settle in and enjoy!)
- The owners have challenge us to request something they can't organise for one of Oliver's bookers! Previous groups have requested badminton facilities, table tennis, bike hire to the front door, and cooking classes (Letichia is simply brilliant), all of this is waiting for you... And more!?
What you should know…
- The dramatic rustic track to the villa reminds reminds one that a car is 100% necessary. The nearest town is a 5-8 minute drive, do not let this put you off however when the sun is shining you won't wish to leave.
- There is no AC. That said the exposed position of the villa means that there is always a cool breeze and the old stone in the villa keeps the temperatures sober. This is an all year round villa all the fireplaces are workable and there is an efficient central heating facility in all bedrooms.